"Prison escapee" kidnaps and murders warden’s daughter

archive.is/nUbeN

#NotAllSubhumans

>He didn't rape her.

Faggot.

If he goes back to the same prison he is fucked. He's going to have a severe, long-lasting, and extremely painful accident.

Big if true

Stop this racism. Black people have been oppressed for too long they're only acting like this because of their hostile environment. White people should embrace them and let them live in their own communities.

Lol. The Warden must have played with asshole or something.

Salute to the brotha for getting back at the Warden

justice

>come with the territory of the job would of made a video of me raping and skinning her and post it online

after u been treated like a anime and all u can think of is making someone pay for your suffering what would you do just go back into society like a dog or go out with a bang

The racists are too afraid to reply to this thread. Whenever I see a black man near a wh*te sissy the difference is huge. The black is alpha as fuck white wh*tey is just beta af.

he doesnt care he cause the warden more pain that the warden could every give him his life was fucked any way & next week noone will remember him so why suffer alone when u can make people who cause your suffering suffer to

10/10 noglogic

Why do you pretend to be black online?
Does it make you feel like a big man?

Shawshanked

kek'd

>t. Nigger

He broke the law in the first place, he wouldnt be treated like an animal if he didnt act like a wild babboon in the 1st place

Daily reminder that meme flaggers are cancer.

Says the coward hiding their flag.
Why don't you show us that american flag you're larping under you fat white cuck.

Daily reminder that there are no wh*tes left in britain its Paki/Hindu now.

So angry. Your personality is as frail as your ideology. Why is it so hard to accept the fact that in today's world Blacks are the new alphas that wh*ite sissies are the betas now. Your time is up.

>treated like a anime

kek

Still cancer and like my good burger friend just said, a coward to boot.

Dis article is RAYCIST!! Black people don't hurt noone
He wuz a good boy

hahahahahahahahahahaa
I'd have done the same thing if I escaped, fuck these control freak statists, they deserve what they get.

he got killed in a shootout unfortunately

He died a hero.

>Jews are evi-

CHECK'D

>the law

& thats the price the warden paid for being part of the system of THE LAW this shit isnt one sided u cant expect people to be treated like animal then obey 100% this is the cost of doing business

WWUD

> u got a life sentence the prison guards treats you like shit beats u every day u finally get a chance to escape knowing u will eventally get caught why wouldnt u fuck make the person u sees as the cause of your suffering hurt

go make a nigger hate thread if u want to bitch about race this shit has nothing to do with it

Putting the nigger in prison was the first mistake. Rope is more effective.

Your command of the run on sentence, and grammar in general is stunning Jamal.

Its just like Oz

Awesome, fuck all pigs

>whiny nigger
kill self plox

>step-daughter
False alarm boys

FAT
WHITE
KEK

You're a larping loser cowardly hiding your american flag like the spineless shit you are.
Piss off ape lover lmao.

I'm not american but if it helps your weak personality with some self validity then sure. Beta wh*te boi 101 right here. Your time is up wh*tey.

They never don't rape

I will slap your nigger loving ass and make you dance in a dress bitch

Livin the dream!

I remember this movie.

he better have raped

what the fuckk

This is why you should carry a fucking gun or have one you can access quickly

>FAT
>WHITE
>KEK
hypocrisy at its finest burger
*tips fedora*

Nah you'll just sit here raging your with half chub while black bulls thin your race 1 by 1. Good luck wh*te boi ask not when the day of the rope is coming for it comes for you.

Points for style.

He doesnt care? What a shit nigger.

He had his 19 year old step daughter living on-premises with a bunch of feral niggers? Holy shit, dude, why?

What you're seeing is baseless confidence founded on ignorance and lack concern for everything around them. Anyone would come off as seeming "alpha" when they didn't give a fuck about or even notice anything going on around them.

I would rather live in a community full of betas that had realistic fears and discrepancies than a bunch of animals that couldn't see more than 2 minutes into the future.

>The black is alpha as fuck
Chimps cant be Alpha, looks like you are a little beta faggot.

Nice bait.

You've clearly never been around me before faggot.

>let them live in their own communities.
Like back in Africa?

Your post is dripping of autism

This.
Warden fucked with the wrong nigga.
Fuck White people!
Dey all b pedo and shiet.

This.
Raping and killing someone's child is the ultimate torture.
He already won.

Noo let them live with the wh*tes. That way they can learn to co-exist better. And with time the wh*te's will just vanish due to the natural interracial mixing.

Another great example of we can just stop funding inner city schools.

How is beeing an honorless pathetic bitch a win?

What a fine young man.

>he doesnt care he cause the warden more pain that the warden could every give him his life was fucked any way & next week noone will remember him so why suffer alone when u can make people who cause your suffering suffer to
he doesn't care he caused the warden more pain than the warden could ever give him his life was fucked anyway & next week noone will remember him so why suffer alone when u can make people who cause your suffering to suffer to

Why do you keep censoring out the word whites? It doesn't add any affect it just makes you look like a dumbass 8 year old at his computer.

Why have black people no honor and dignity?

Some do. The problem is proportions.

anyone that helps or trusts niggers is stupid

Since when did your shithole of a country get internet access? I thought you guys lost everything because of your incompetent black government and was reduced to eating sand.

That is epic. Every single prison warden has extreme mental illness and deserves pain

edgy white guy pretending to be a coon online

fpbp

impressive

I just saw this in the news

Thought the same thing to.

It's bad when a murder/rape happens and it's black 75% of the time.

LOL, funny how the article don't even mention who is the samaritan and who is the rapist... but everybody already know.

Because wh*tes are being bred out so it helps lowkey shame the inbreds.

>archived
Sometimes Darwinian instincts just have to play out. It's ashame the family lived in close proximity. Playing with fire. Sad.

juden, do you believe that assuming that flag you can hide your tail ?

its fascinating how you can see the low iq in the picture

say that to my face

Well, what a surprise...

A Nigger Atrocity...

Throw another Nigger Atrocity on the pile of Nigger Atrocities.

No need to I'll just wait 20-30 years then the wh*tes will become a minority. 20-30 years after that they'll be extinct. Good luck wh*te boi.

probably enjoyed the bbc before the died

Kek

the warden probably put him up to it 2bh

>t.jamaal

>actually sucking a niggers dick at gunpoint
He had to be enjoying himself. And there's absolutely no way he was Irish... probably an Italian or Iberian. They sucked nigger dicks for centuries.

I could imagine this warden picking on this nigger everyday and he just had enough of it, thats why he sought to murder his daughter (and not rape her) instead running out of prison and fleeing somewhere

Too fugly too rape

lesson is, don't work in the prison business

>they're only acting like this because of their hostile environment
and those 800 years they were enslaving europeans?

Absolute bullshit, black have to be thankful for slavery.
They were already enslaved by stronger tribes and if the europeans had not bought them they would have been castrated in the middle east.

And on top of that they even gave them their freedom back!
Fuck and all they do is leeching money and commit crimes.