twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is no way he works there

He looks photoshopped in there, unless my eyes deceive me

>best selling author
>has to work in retail

yeah... no

>wearing microphone while working
Fotoshoppe

He was doing a book signing at a shop in Sunderland that had to take down a "Don't fund terrorists" sign.

A bunch of Celtic Irish republicans decided to come down (because Celtic played Sunderland today) and attack him.

It didn't end well for them.

He was supporting his friend Fletcher because the police told him to take down his 'don't fund terrorism' sign. Tommy got a Jewish lawyer in and it went back up.

They had a special day to celebrate and sell stickers with the same slogan.

Then some Celtic twats showed up and threw bricks and fireworks at them.

One of them got a baseball bat in the back of the head and had was cradled by the police on a union jack pillow until the ambulance arrived.

It's all on his twitter

Tommy basically records any and all public interactions nowadays since the state is looking for any chance to put him behind bars.

tommy tommy tommy tommy robinson hey tommy tommy

thanks for the explanation lad

smart since they keep trying to smear him despite muzzies coming up and trying to suckerpunch him like cockless faggots, then cry racism when he beats the shit outta them. Funny to see Muzzies taking a page right outta the Jewish victim playbook. Shame on you mudslimes, shame.

hooligans would be more useful as pig feed

That's a great way to get to know the neighborhood.

Shit, Mafia wise guys always have corner stores, liquor stores, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=3k3OPQkJ23k
youtube.com/watch?v=INRJp4OfECA

this is true, this picture is from his twitter feed, right next to the explanation, op is a faggot

nice

I just checked his twatter video, holy shit you Brits are bunch of fucking rednecks. Whole video people are squeaking/screaming moronic sentences without any substance. INSTANT IQ DROP BY 10 POINTS. THANKS!!!!

why would the celtics be for funding terrorism?

Kek

There's nothing of value left to that once great country. The civilized men left it to build an empire or died in the World Wars. Now it's just women larping as men.

seems to check out at first glance

>scots thinking they're hard in the North East

they got off fuckin easy.

Long story, but here's Tommy's perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=KNBJJ_jaQhQ

niiceeee

>25 Celtic reds vs 6 or so local
>get their ass kicked and run
>one Celtic red fucking brain spazzed

Lmao get rekt commies.

I hope one day these faggots just realize how retarded they were to get tattoos of 'vintage' bullshit

hey you do good money in those, also no stress

But why? Do they have downs syndrome? In America instead of a broken face this man would have gotten hot lead.

that's a tat of his mom, she was the town bike

Celtic fans are plastic paddies and Irish you will never see a Scotland flag at a Celtic game but loads of Irish/IRA flags.

My grandfather and a few of my aunts and uncles live in Ireland, honestly it's fucking hopeless. It's Sweden but just not as far down the timeline of ethnic cleansing, the absolute state of Irish people (I'm talking actual Irish people, not plastic paddy's) everywhere is a fucking joke.

>b-but you're a palstic paddy!!!

I don't think of myself as truly "Irish", I'm a european american mutt who knows Ireland.