Natural

>natural
>non addictive
>safe
>plethora of medical uses
>can even cure certain diseases
>plethora of industrial uses
>schedule 1 controlled substance

how can anyone justify the scheduling of cannabis as a schedule 1 controlled substance when alcohol and tobacco are FAR more dangerous? not even cocaine and opiates are schedule 1 despite the opiate and crack epidemics. descheduled cannabis could be saving millions of lives but conservatives would rather virtue signal about their backwards morals while slowly drinking and smoking themselves to death.

>checked

It's because it's ((((((((((((((bad))))))))))))))) and stuff

it can treat diseases, not cure disease. fuck man i get high like it is a paying job, but you make us look as bad as the fucking crystal worshiping half wits at the fucking health food store. don't ever take medical advice from someone who has on sandals.

>>natural
Instant bait detection.

>not an argument
>demonstrably false
>demonstrably false
>yes so has cocaine, heroin etc. these are controlled substances
>no evidence to support this extraordinary claim
>from the non-psychoactive variants
>see all of the above

Faggots will ALWAYS try to justify their habits. Daily reminder that there is no such thing as a bad DRUG, only bad PEOPLE. It is a good thing to keep certain drugs away from certain people. For example I am a very pro 2A person but I agree felons should not be able to buy guns.

>alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous
Again demonstrably false! Yes some people over-do it and wind up with cancer, ruin their liver, etc. But plenty more live into their 80's, 90's + with moderate alcohol and tobacco use. Also, both of these drugs (alcohol and nicotine) have a fairly low residence time in the body (at best a few hours) - so you can enjoy an evening but it won't fuck you up into the next day (again unless recklessly using). THC stays in and affects the body for up to 24+ hours, affecting chronic users for up to days at a time or semi-permanently. And it can even be detected in the body for up to 1-2+ months after!
Alcohol and nicotine are also very easily self-dispensed and dosed, so it is very easy NOT to over-do it.
Could go on but you should get the point, OP you faggot.

It fucks up your brain unless your above 25 years of age.

Good for your body or no, smoking weed is a sign of leftism, which i am not ok with.

If someone smokes weed it's probably going to be a nihilist edgy atheist kid, or a nigger.

looks like some idiot with stunted development. Probably smoked since he was a teen.

I want friend like this. We will smoke together his weed , and talk about nothing...
I'm done to live like lonelines douchebag

you dont get out much do you

>hippies smoke weed
>hippies make it acceptable for women to wear jeans and shorts
I'll kill you all

>cure disease
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

If you smoke the marijuana the next stop is crack/meth (depending on race)

stfu muh gateway faggot!

drink your self to death till you piss blood fuck face!

Just because the THC remains in your system does not mean you'll be useless for 4-5 hours after smoking. While alcohol and tobacco are fine in moderation, they're potential harm is higher (DUI fatalities, lung cancer), so it makes no sense for pot to be more regulated. The worse you could do after "overdosing" on weed is overeat get become diabetic

Profits, goy. That's the main thing. It was done a long time ago and simply hasn't changed. Nobody is out there banning things for our own good.

studies show that long-term users have lower qi than average. studies show that long-term use is linked to development of schizophrenia.

I've smoked for 11 years and have an IQ of 130.

>likes pot
>ancap
when your whole ideology revolves around the fact that you're addicted to pot maybe you should take a look at your life

>Just because the THC remains in your system does not mean you'll be useless for 4-5 hours after smoking
Had coworkers who ocassionally snuck out for a joint during lunch. They were completely useless for the rest of the day every single time. They didn't realise it, of course, but we had to let them leave.
>The worse you could do after "overdosing" on weed is overeat get become diabetic
Or losing control of industrial machinery and having it fall on yourself
Or laying on the highway to look at the pretty stars
Or having an anxiety attack and sudo git commit sudoku

>Or laying on the highway to look at the pretty stars

Lmao you're in your right mind more than alcohol by a huge margin and would you ever do that drunk?

Which studies?
Where they at?

Of course, and that's why I don't get drunk either

You could have an iq of 135

I feel sorry for that dude.

It should be legal, and it's fun to do from time-to-time, but "weed culture" is abhorrent and I know too many people who use it (and other drugs, for that matter) to numb themselves.