White Zionism

We should unironically all go back to Europe and Euroanons should help us do it. Dividing your army in your darkest hour is suicidal. The colonies are lost and you know it. White America died the day Obama was elected.

Europe needs us. She is under assault by the Saracens and Negroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XoTNW6LwrpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've toyed with the idea.

A kind of law of return policy in White countries that allow the old world Whites to pour into their ancestral homelands, leaving the the new world to it successors.

Sit back and watch the comedy unfold.

Europe suddenly becomes so obnoxiously White and overpopulated with White people that non-Whites flee Europe, crying their eyes out because New worlders keep stealing their bikes, taking their jobs and telling them to "go home" with no viable retorts being possible.

Europe collectively turns into the most powerful civilisation ever while the New World civilisations "mysteriously" collapse into third world shit holes. Non-Whites sit around with confused and frustrated faces, with nobody to blame and nothing to do, looking over to Europe with envry, desiring to live amongst their "oppressors" once more.

They won't be allowed back in. The Whites had learned their lessons.
If the Whites came back? well, the Whites had learned their lessons there too....

Surprised theres not more replies, I guess the poltards are busy in some fucking unimportant thread talking about which e-celebrity they want to send all their money to the most...

pffft.

No, this is our land, too, and Europe is already overcrowded.

Eastern Europe is fucking empty, but you're probably a (((shill))) anyway. Enjoy your poisonous, obesigenic food and stray nig bullets, kike.

>I've toyed with the idea.

I'm done toying around man. I have been in the "movement" since 2012. It's been nothing but bad news. Trump is going nowhere, and he's a bit of a (((politician))) anyway. I'm getting my MBA and buying cheap land in Eastern Europe to invite Anons over to get their EU citizenship.

>the whole world must be strip malls and apartment blocks
>calls me a kike
No, fuck off. I don't want Europe to become endless suburbia.

By the same token, euro non-whites would be offered an opportunity to live in a land recently vacated of white privilege and racism, and with all the infrastructure in place that the whites had. A good trade off.

I bet you're a (((based))) black man. Did we build teepees when we moved here? No. Europe will retain its architecture.

Seriously fuck off dude.

no. fuck off. we don't need you.

I own land. Land that has been in my family for generations. I am not selling all that I own so that I can go live in some little stone hut in Europe without any of my rights. America was conquered by whites. We will re-conquer it. This is no less white land than Europe is.

>abandon entire continents, and flood the mother continent with Anglophones who don't even speak the national tongues of the countries there
>calls me a nigger
I have come to the conclusion that you are either retarded, a purity spiralling shill, or both.
Shitskins in Europe deserve nothing. They invade your land, so you give them your brother's? They only deserve a bullet.

No fuck you. 80% of Europe has below replacement fertility. You have a nuflag because you are an American nig LARPing to D&C.

Sell the land and buy and even bigger piece of land in Europe. You will not reconquer anything. You had a nigger as President for 8 fucking years.

Hey faggot, whites in my country speak English and French. There are also penty of Latin American anons. You're American so you're probably not white. This doesn't concern you.

I made this exact thread an hour ago and it got no replies because they are busy discussing muh ethics in vidya gayfaggotism. I hate this place.

Already doing it. Setting up business ties in moortugal to start with then working my way east. Already own land in Switzerland.

Where are the rest of you polcucks? Too busy going MGTOW and donating neetbux to the NEET god Molycuck?

So much of Germany is empty grass-lands. Crowded my ass, we're Europeans, we'll build large cities. U.S benefited from a large European populace, doesn't make sense why Europe can't either.

I just thought of this when I woke up today. I was going to be a STEMlord, but that didn't pan out. Going to get my MBA and become a developer selling apartments to white colonials escaping the brown and black hordes.

youtu.be/XoTNW6LwrpE

If we remove the Jews from power then whites will be able to deal with the muslim invasion

>If we do the impossible then X can happen.
>I enjoy mental masturbation, not direct action, because it means I don't actually have to make sacrifices.
>SHART IN MART!

Forget Europe. Come to New Hampshire instead.
>95% white
>strong gun rights
>strong free market
>taxes lowest in the nation
>gets very little federal money
>strong homeschool rights
>decriminalized weed
>strong non-degenerate culture

>Come to a place that had a Nigger president as recently as January.

Fuck off underage.

fuck off, North America, Australia and New Zealand is our rightful clay.

Fuck you. You don't know what it's like to be a minority.

Most New Hamsphirites are right-wing. Shillary barely won the state.

Holy shit, it's a blue state too. Fuck off retard. This thread is not for soft headed dreams.

Fuck you leaf I'm a goddam American. I will never surrender or leave my land

It will be red next time. Our governor is a Palestinian who hates kikes and is very pro-free market.

yes i do

Enjoy being murdered around mid century for having white skin. An ex-South African told me that having a South African passport after the end of apartheid was like having leprosy. Some day, an American passport will be the same, because America will be a 3rd world shit hole in your lifetime.

This is not a red state blue state problem. You live in a country where the majority of births are to double digit IQ races. Kill yourself and leave my thread.

Eat a dick.

NH is 95% white and our white birthrate is still very strong.

good argument

Hows this for an argument boy?

what even are you? native american?

but i like rap...

So you have poor English. Great. Bye.

another good argument

( ( ( ) ) )

I liked your idea. The Jews are winning because of their uniformity and commitment. Whites have only survived so long for the same reason, and we shall parish should we capitulate now.

Simply keep educating people on the JQ and slowly people will stop giving power to Jews.