Brit/pol/ - Zulu edition

>Will you Cross The Line?
crosstheline.co.uk/

>Sadiq Khan: 'I'm not sure what Donald Trump's beef is with me'
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/29/sadiq-khan-not-sure-what-donald-trump-beef-with-me
archive.is/MEqyi

>Rape^2 in Witton railway station, Birmingham
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/633414/rape-birmingham-police-cctv-two-men-girl-14
archive.is/3DJNK

>Paisley, Tebbit and Trimble all savage idea of Brexit border in the sea
newsletter.co.uk/news/business/paisley-tebbit-and-trimble-all-savage-idea-of-brexit-border-in-the-sea-1-8078800
archive.is/X7HFV

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>UK festival is allowing people to test the purity of their cocaine and ecstasy
metro.co.uk/2017/07/29/uk-festival-is-allowing-people-to-test-the-purity-of-their-cocaine-and-ecstasy-6814721/
archive.is/ybEcd

>(((PJW))) gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/
archive.is/95TIE

>Tories lie and LARP
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

crosstheline.co.uk/
strawpoll.me/13568149
youtube.com/watch?v=V4rXfTRA0O0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40764673
youtube.com/watch?v=lUpeIuWQ8wE
youtube.com/watch?v=RLhLt0PgZzU
hackneyhive.co.uk/index/2017/01/wild-west-stamford-hill-attack-on-black-traffic-warden-is-just-tip-of-a-large-ice-berg/
youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U
youtube.com/watch?v=CY_BgnZdwko
cotswolds.info/famouspeople/lily-allen.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

If Roman Britain was so diverse then we wouldn't be a mostly white country. Fuck these history revisionists.

>crosstheline.co.uk/
why they fly to america for the fight scene

Pop it through the crudely-cut hole in the cubicle wall and see what comes about

You are by far the best firstposter. Interesting, politics related quality content at the top of each thread.

You have an admirer user, you two should start courting

Coke Holly

Cake Holly

SCOTLAND YES!

Rightly is sound but I'll let him stick to his online dating in that regard.

Holy shit it feels really good to try to succeed instead of giving up, even if you still fail you feel good for trying. You know what I mean?

Is her makeup artist the same one that the Hunger Games films use?

Britain has always been multicultural, haven't you heard about the Hugh Nots and the peaceful Anglo-Saxon and Viking migrations?

Which one?

Vote here lads

strawpoll.me/13568149

>simonschama.txt

Week late.

What the hell is that, it's like a giant knee scab

>Sadiq Khan: I'm not sure what Donald Trump's beef with me is
>beef
>top fucking kek lads

I forgot mah pic

It gets old once you've failed enough.

That's what God eats for breakfast

Badly cooked bacon it looks like.

It's our national cuisine lad, don't be seditious

youtube.com/watch?v=V4rXfTRA0O0

Fuck Br*ts the Irish will have their freedom.

I'm not familiar with him outside of him being mentioned once on Peep Show.

Hey kids! Drugs are legal at festivals! Take them WITH NO CONSEQUENCES hahaha

By building the identity of the person making the argument into the definition they are concreting that it is just ad hominem.

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan's ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday nominated his brother Shahbaz to eventually take over as leader of the country and lashed out at political rivals and the Supreme Court ruling that disqualified him from office.

Dynastic politics have a long history in Pakistan, where in the past the military has staged multiple coups and no prime minister has completed a full term since independence from British colonial rule in 1947.

Sharif, whose party won a majority in parliament in 2013, said he was dumbfounded by Friday's Supreme Court ruling to disqualify him from office over unreported income from a company owned by his son in Dubai.

The absolute state

I believe a large portion of his work is dedicated to the idea that there isn't really any British identity because of migration that has happened many centuries ago like that which you described in your post. And of course if the idea of our racial identity is devalued like the way he wants it to be, people will be less inclined to defend it.

What should I have for my dinner? A chippy or a chinese?

Chinky

This is pretty much what they're promoting, though in all fairness it's sensible move.

I just wonder if say a 12yo handed their drugs in to be tested would the tester be obliged to give them back after testing, given that there is no age-rating as with beer and fags as it's all illegal regardless.

I dunno, I just don't know anymore

Support English business. Is the chippy run by pakis?

Get Singapore noodles

Looks like you're a bunch of fat fetishists voting for Cake Holly

What's wrong with you lot?

No, both chippies near me are ran by locals.

anyone wanna take bets on london riots 2 electric boogaloo happening

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40764673
>Been watching the news all week
>Only hearing about this now
Always boggles my mind, some nignog dies after swallowing the drugs he was selling and theres a riot.

I swear I saw little to no coverage of this at the time.

LONDON (Reuters) - Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger has released two politically charged songs targeting what he sees as the uncertainty and surrealism permeating politics in the age of Brexit and Donald Trump.

One song, titled "England Lost", represents Jagger's mocking take on Britain's split from the European Union. The second, "Get a Grip", describes an "upside down" world full of "lunatics and clowns".

Jagger, 74, said on Facebook he had started writing the songs a few weeks ago in his first solo work since 2011.

The first song is told through the metaphor of a soccer fan who has watched England lose at a match he did not want to go to in the first place.

"I went to see England but it wasn't there/ I think I lost it down the back of my chair/ I think I'm losing my imagination/ I'm tired of talking about immigration."

Later he adds: "Had a girl in Lisbon, a girl in Rome/ Now I'll have to stay at home/ So lock the shutters, bolt the doors/London's gonna be like Singapore."

In the second song, Jagger rails against people stuffing their pockets and being on the take. The final line of the verse is a dig at what critics say is the British government's approach to Brexit: to both have its cake and eat it.

"We obviously have a lot of problems. So am I politically optimistic? … No," Jagger said.

---------

>Had a girl in Lisbon, a girl in Rome/ Now I'll have to stay at home/
Sort of sums it up really. The jetset elite who can jet off to one glorious neighbourhood to another, versus a lot of ordinary people who spend their days doing proper work in scrubby towns.

Nope its raining, its not happening

Get a chicken biryani from Mr Patel.

>Sadiq Khan: in not sure what trumps beef with me is

You're a fuckin Paki Muslim in the U.K. You do not belong. Like a fuckin square wheel on the wrong cart.

Help me out here, is the girl on the left trans?

youtube.com/watch?v=lUpeIuWQ8wE
youtube.com/watch?v=RLhLt0PgZzU

been following this since january, the jews apparently don't get tickets for parking and other minor offences from the police and sort of run their own area with patrols and ambulance and community groups as an enclave, but the black traffic warden didn't know about all this. Now they are up in court in August for attacking the guy which will be interesting if anything comes out about the arrangement.

hackneyhive.co.uk/index/2017/01/wild-west-stamford-hill-attack-on-black-traffic-warden-is-just-tip-of-a-large-ice-berg/

19/25 for me. You?

Do you have feelings for her user but don't want to be seen with a willy girl, a girl with a willy

a willy

We need to let these cultural-Africans starve from their immoral choices

Can we just call them gillies for short?

What's the first one?20/25

They were pushing that pish about the new "Germans" and now they say there's no British identity? Fucking flip flop more than a fish on it's last breath.

Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders

Yeah pretty much. I don't want to ask because it will upset her either way, but I wanted to know your opinions.

Might order a munchy box, lads.

How can you see it?

who here /scot/

thinking of creating a discord so we can raid the scottish sub on leddit, too many lefties it pisses me off

any scotlads up for it

can't really see an adams apple lad, which should be pretty prominent at her weight, hard to tell at that angle tho

i'm 50/50 2bh, you could just ask her

Don't disturb that zoo lad. It's about looking in at a circle jerk and having a chuckle.

Part of growing up is accepting that there are people with different opinions. Though in their case on that subreddit, dogshit ones too.

It's much better to watch these types freak out when the silent majority come out of nowhere. Like the last election when the Scottish Tories actually made gains.

We'll win in time lad.

>How can you see it?

reverse image search lad, find a biger pic

Thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

Redpill me on Rashan Charles lads.

Watching that Louis Theroux Nazi documentary for the first time. No wonder the BBC just these people. Even I think most of these people are idiots and I am literally 1488.

>I don't want to ask because it will upset her either way

Just ask and say are one of you trans because you both look feminine and it's hard to tell, you won't hurt anybody feelings that way lad, even though the older woman does look like a tranny

chose these people*

which would you rather have
an average girl with a batter kipper
or a hot tranny with a big pretty willy?

Resist arrest, die on your chest

Rimmer m8.....

Not sure whether to buy Tommy Robinson's new book or not. If done right, it'll be a good read applying well-tried-and-tested techniques of historical criticism to the Quran, as Western scholars have been doing to the Bible for well over 100 years. If done wrong, I'll have wasted my money and be on another list for nothing.

An average girl 2bh lad

Unless i'm in one of my kinky moods then i'd go for the hot tranny with a pretty big willy, but only if she sits on the toilet to piss, like a lady should, I may compromise at squatting.

youtube.com/watch?v=CY_BgnZdwko

Hahahahha
>dating a nigger
>he starts threatening her and saying he will release their sex tape

wew lad. Around blacks never relax

it would need to be a big happening to get a riot going, employment is highest in 40 years, it's raining and going to get colder soon, a recession or another grenfall fire might do it.

Thank you. Watching it now.

The fucking narcissism of these luvvies beggars belief.
Literally what fucking stake could he possibly have in anything to do with Brexit?

Sick of people with so much money that they live in an entirely different reality commenting on ordinary matters like it has anything to do with them.

Thought it would interest you. There's some rare footage of Enoch Powell in it too.

What about that nigger that died?

Like Singapore you say?

I fucking hope so.

At the War and Peace show today, lads. I bought this, from Stalingrad.

Nice, how much was it?

When you get to a certain level of rich, your nationality becomes completeley irrelevant.
In fact, you basically become a different species of human being. If you don't want to, you never have to associate with commoners, and any and all problems you have can be cleaned up pretty quickly. Mick Jagger is absolutely at this level of rich.
For this guy to harp on as though he has or will have any trouble in his life due to Brexit is both insulting and laughable.

Agree with that last part btw. So insulting to people who actually work in this country full time to keep it fucking running. Seems like we're running it for mugs like this to comment on.

I know this is a real long shot but I don't suppose that anyone knows the music that plays for a very brief period from 8 minutes and 40 seconds into the video?

Roy Jenkins, god I hate that man.

This is basically doxxing Lily and is a bit out of order.

Here lies rash

He inhaled his stash

>Mick Jagger
>Net Worth: $360 Million
Probably not out of touch though

The show was ending, they only wanted $25. Also as an American I'm surprised at the lax hate speech laws, I was expecting them to be strict about this everywhere in Europe but a lot of Nazi flags were out. Pic related. Everyone was super cool, most just reenactors.

Her purchase of the house was public knowledge already
cotswolds.info/famouspeople/lily-allen.shtml

Not bad. Are you the American who was here last week? The other who went into a pub in Cornwall and asked for a Corona?