Huh? What's that Sup Forums? You've been talking shit about me? Why don't you say it to my face?

Huh? What's that Sup Forums? You've been talking shit about me? Why don't you say it to my face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-4cAKBiPVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Faggy tattoo

"I said you hate Jew Muppet Indian haps"

*feints a straight left
*throws right hook to jaw

With my arm 90 degrees and turning into the punch with a pivot on my front foot, I think I could disfigure him.

Broken jaw or crushed eye socket

I also said the only thing you could beat in a boxing ring is a filthy Kike good goy mutt indian.

Hah
Nice try faggot, but when it comes to CQC I've always had the upper hand.

Yes I love to watch you getting punched in the face youtube.com/watch?v=2-4cAKBiPVg

I said harpers Jew minions are no match for you

based

Fucking Rabbi media water mark on video
Try harder kike filth.
HE'S NOT EVEN LOOKING AT HIM.
This pussy slayer is eyefucking some hot bitch in the stands.

The future king of the race traitor Jew protector island got KEKED.
Those princesses panties are sopping.
Slays Jew conservatives, monarchs and pussy

Good one c u c k is now kek

The only solution.

He can't stop driving women

I don't give a fuck if he gives every terrorist a hundred million. If it causes kike filth butt hurt.
Jews will only stop their terrorism if we wrap ourselves in their enemies.
Jews and Muslims hate my race but only Muslims hate Jews.

Trudeau for Fuhrer

ONE

I heard that Trump gave great head to the Arabs. So great that he got loads of oil out of them.

Faggot.

say that to my face bitch nigga

Oh there's that one-time he goes down after a practice. Thanks.

Here's a real faggot.

I hear he's 0-9. That's a pretty good win record considering if he beats his enemies then he loses.

The worst collection of images I've seen in pol for a while.

Jesus Christ this fucking cuck wants to get himself hurt!

Based

Lol that was the week the us annexed canada like germany did france in ww2

Punch in the throat done

You know we can see you commenting "good one" to your own comments, don't you Leaf-Fag?

Fucking Leaf, stupid disgusting faggot. I came here for either a laugh or news, bitch.

fuck yourself retard

The faggot can't even follow the rules in boxing.

Low tier faggot!

Based JT speaking truth.

Oh the meme again.

When's the last time you went horse back riding with Trump?

It's so sad I am not certain to the absolute degree that it is false...

Please, make Canada stop existing, annex it.

Nice pic.

Cringe Master Elite!

F-A-G-G-O-T.

There you go... bye

The site turned
C u c k into kek.
>>I was talking to the mods you Jew animal

Why don't you annex us? Oh we're too far? Portugal was the king of the see once. Now just a bunch of losers.

the perfect globalist sales man for the deranged women of the west...it feelz way better to be sold by this puppy cunt manlet down the river than an ugly feminist hag...the cat ladies can at least swoon...

DROPPED!

Fuck you nigger

I think that native style eagle on your arm is very problematic and insensitive to native culture you culturally appropriating shitlord! REMOVE IT NOW! I can help with this traditional Finnish knife.

Awhfrjhshjtv

W-well Sup Forums! That's what I thought. Well I got back up. You can go ahead and take back those statements you said and maybe you won't get what coming to you.

She's French Canadian (they hate kike filth) and racist AF.
She's a brick house with big soft titties.
She's been bred three times.
Québécois bitches do things on a Monday night after picking up the kids from soccer that a crack whore would run from your van if you even asked for it.
Who exactly is the faggot?

die faggot human

That nose is a huge target!

We already know he has a glass jaw.

Wow. the alt-right is being ultra defensive. Means JT must be doing a really good job for Canada.

>Who exactly is the faggot?
Obviously not Justin Trudeau.

His ink is a mess but only because a drunken Indian was the artist.
Don't you Finns have a Russian rematch to train for?

Roasted by a fucking faggot

They cut off his legs on the cover because his pants were rolled up due to ankle deep pussy juice.

ok

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Feminist Dance Therapy, and I’ve been involved in numerous reufgee hugathons, and I have over 300 confirmed hugs. I am trained in donut making and I’m the top baker in the entire Canadian Tim Hortons chain. You are nothing to me but just another double double with milk. I will wipe your ass the fuck out with precision wipes, the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, guy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of buddies across Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the snowstorm, bluejay. The snowstorm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can apologize to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lips. Not only am I extensively trained in oral sex with dogs, but I have access to the entire zoo of the Toronto, Ontario and I will use it to its full extent to apologize to your miserable ass anywhere on the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy transphobic comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, guy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn box of overcooked Kraft Dinner. I will shit maple fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking welcome to Canada anytime, kiddo.

I could outbox Trudeau right now and I'm out of shape

Why would we? Russians are only going to fuck this country up a bit faster than shitskins but unlike shitskins everywhere Russians go cheap alcohol follows. As long as I have enough money to pay my bills and get drunk once in a fucking while I don't give shit wheter the new honorary citizens speak arabic or russian.