Yeah, I voted No. Don't like it? Fuck you. Still mad? Eat shit

Yeah, I voted No. Don't like it? Fuck you. Still mad? Eat shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/344463-trump-threatens-to-end-csr-payments-if-healthcare-reform-isnt-passed
archive.is/Cqx0I
money.cnn.com/2017/03/31/news/economy/obamacare-health-care-plans/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is honestly what his constituents deserve. They had the chance to get rid of him last primary season but they didn't.

>LOL I TROL U

I hope Breivik 2 visits your nonexistant children's summer camp

Cancer will get you soon enough maverick. Then you'll have eternity to burn in hell for your crimes.

You'll be eating dirt soon Songbird
>this faggot replaced Goldwater

Quads and John Sidney McCain III will die an extremely painful death sometime within the next two years.

INOPERABLE
>INOPERABLE

You mad broh? Need your safe space, snowflake?

McCain represents an old time when people actually gave a fuck.

Fail. Longevity confirmed.

It's okay, John, pretty sure I'll still have the last laugh.

Quads and John Sidney McCain III dies an extremely painful death next year.

I win.

He's a good guy, he knows the neocons are all done so he falls on his sword.

The trumpers don't blame Trump, the neocons are branded and fully driven out of the party, and the ACA cement shoes the dems have been wearing the last 7 year stay fully on the dems feet.

Trump keeps pushing the 60 vote mark so people still say you wanted this we gave it to you, you wanted this we gave it to you, now we gave you 60 senators. Then we will see if the GOP are losers.

o fuck

I believe.

W I T N E S S E D

Does anyone still think McCain even tried or wanted to win in 2008? I respect birtherism. It saw how pathetic the GOP was (and still is) and tried to get them to try some mudslinging again while the Dems happily went about dirty politicking as usual.

Impressive.

fuckin' wew

This non-event crap has been done to death
Thanks to McCain, Trump has an excuse to not follow through
That was the plan
Nothing's getting done. Poor trump just can't get a break
Shills trying to paper over it with the fake vilification of McCain who most likely received a triple bonus for his role and Trump keeps delivering zero

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I see you

holy shit

KEK'S WILL IS UNSTOPPABLE!

Don't like it? Too bad. This is our city. Ours!

rip

>it's all a conspiracy by Trump, he WANTS to look ineffectual and get his agenda impeded
>Yes, the motive of a man being spiteful because he's at death's door and has criticized literally everything Trump has done since day one and has historically being a neocon makes sense, but here's my theory that's far more convoluted and illogical but I'll state it as a concrete fact that this undoubtedly happened
Imagine being THIS desperate to appear to be the smartest person in the room.

i wil outlive you and come piss on your grave in arlington or wherever.

czech'd

HE IS WITH US
PRAISE BE

With a brain tumour he sure as hell won't go peacefully

>>Forbes

>Obamacare actually is in trouble and is being held together only by illegal payments.

>In addition to the exits that have already occurred, Humana is leaving for 2018; Molina (a big player) and Anthem (a very big player) are seriously threatening to leave for 2018. These are credible threats. Who would stay in a system in which historically you have lost money when the Executive branch, following in the footsteps of the Obama administration, which to liberal silence refused to enforce the employer mandate properly for its first two years, is now going to enforce only weakly the individual mandate? Moreover, Obamacare has depended on its success for the past three years on illegal payments made by the Obama executive branch to insurers: tens of billions in cost sharing reduction payments not authorized by Congress and the diversion of $5 billion required by statute to go to the Treasury into the hands of insurers.

script don't count

>Health insurer Anthem is pulling out of Ohio's Affordable Care Act marketplace, a move that leaves people in a fifth of the state's counties facing the prospect of having zero insurers selling individual marketplace plans in their area next year.

>Anthem's withdrawal from Ohio's exchange — markets created by the law where people who buy individual insurance plans can take advantage of federal subsidies — will leave 10,500 people from Ohio in 18 counties with no choices, according to Ohio's Department of Insurance.

witnessed

The faster this shit happens the better at this point. If Dems don't retake in 2018 I think some will be forced to dealing with Republicans. They can't hold out on this shit for 4 years, let alone 8.

hope ya have a migraine along with that cancer for the est of your life McCain...

>Big Match John cucks the entire GOP
WTF I love McCain now.

Fuck Ohio.

wtf is it with his cheek, ingrown niggerdick or wtf?

>Tens of thousands of Iowans could be left with no health insurance options next year, after the last carrier for most of the state announced Wednesday that it likely would stop selling individual health policies here.

>The pull-outs would not affect Iowans who obtain insurance via an employer. But the carriers’ exit could leave more than 70,000 Iowans who buy their own coverage without any options for 2018.

Bahahahaha Obamacare couldn't have backfired more perfectly on entitled, liberal dipshit kids with no jobs. Kek

You created your own hell, time for you to take responsibility for it.

Fuck Arizona. It's a state of traitors. Absolutely pathetic that they let this fuck stay in power this long.

Checked brother. This fucking baby eating, child fucking, Rothschild puppet shoukd fucking suffer miserably, then burn in hell.
End the ability to opt out of obamacare- institute term limits on senate positions. Keep out career traitors like this faggot

McCain clearly is to fukt in the head to be in the position he is in. He is exactly whats wrong with American politics and Americans and our society in general.

Holy shit, you are legitimately delusional. There is no way to spin this as a republican problem, you kike. No one's fooled kek

>being a neocon globalist sellout is caring about things
yeah, money and helping Jews

>S

I don't know how you could've possibly interpreted that as what I was saying.

Was anyone else following the thread when KEK predicted this would happen?

user rolled 1111 and talked about Obamacare being passed at 11pm.

>Has good healthcare to remove a cancerous tumor.
Says fuck you to the American public paying for it and wanting the same for themselves.

>"b-b-b-but republicans are fascists! unfair!"

>"end people's ability to opt out of buying a product, keep out career traitors, gas the jews."

liberals, ladies and gentlemen.

There is a lot of hope in this world.

They are not giving up on repealing Obamacare. They are pushing for a new vote, and Trump is saying he is going to remove ObamaCare payments to both people who have them and members of Congress like McCain if they don't move to the vote on repealing it and sending it to his desk.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/344463-trump-threatens-to-end-csr-payments-if-healthcare-reform-isnt-passed

Here's the archive
archive.is/Cqx0I

Why did you make use wait that long

He played into Trump's hands. The Affordable Care Act had its teeth pulled with the mandatory enrollment element removed with Trump's executive order.
A drastic reduction of people in the insurance pool = increased rates which = impending failure when critical mass is reached.
Dems and Reps can spin it as being Trump's fault for the executive order, but that a law telling people they HAD to be a part of this system was the one thing everyone hated about the plan. It's not going to stick, and the blame is going to fall on the Dems and Reps that stalled a remove and replace out.

>votes no on eating shit

even a brit thinks you are deluded . mccain is a bitter old man. butthurt for getting trashed by trump during the election and making a fool of himself in his dying days .

all he will be remembered for is being a traitor

I dunno if that's falling into Trump's hands so much as Trump just having a decent backup plan

How will eating shit make me less mad, idiot.

Is McCain a cylon?

Serves him right for lying to the people of Arizona.

Nigger see
This had nothing to do with Trump unless you can tell me how he magically got insurers to increase premiums 200%+ or completely pull out of the marketplace 2 years before he was in office.

>5 months

oh dear

fucking die already, you fucking loser who got caught

I voted for Ward and wrote in a candidate in the general. Fuck McCain

>You rolled for two years and kek told you no, but CLOSE.
>You rolled for one year and he told you you were right.

>next year
fag

It's not a tumor, they just had to replace his batteries.

Look John McCain, you have Terminal 7 Brain Cancer.

I hope he lives an extra 4 years.
Happy he voted no.

Anyone would if he talked that much shit about you. Go back and check up on all the shit Trump said about Cain -- months later and no apology. What are you honestly expecting. You would do the same.

You they manage to pass Lindsey Graham bill it also repeals the individual mandate,

>Average Individual Health Insurance Premiums Increased 99% Since 2013, the Year Before Obamacare, & Family Premiums Increased 140%, According to eHealth.com Shopping Data

>eHealth reports that average premiums for people not receiving Obamacare subsidies were $393 for individual coverage and $1,021 for family coverage during the first two months of open enrollment; in 2013 individual premiums averaged $197, or $426 for families

>Average individual premium: $393 per month for an individual not receiving subsidies in the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period. In 2013, the year before major Obamacare provisions came into effect, the average individual premium was $197 per month. Between 2013 and the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period, average individual premiums have increased 99%

>Average family premium: $1,021 per month for a family not receiving subsidies in the first two months of the 2017 open enrollment period. In 2013, the year before major Obamacare provisions came into effect, the average family’s premium was $426 per month

Just a reminder, obamacare fucked anyone employed/with a job, anyone who had a better health plan before it was enacted, and anyone who pays deductibles for their health care. But, hey, it "covered" a few random fucks on paper (don't pay attention to the fact that they likely can't afford deductibles themselves to actually receive healthcare but it "feels" good, right?)

My numbers say he's dead before the next election.

>Stacey and Eddie Albert lead pretty healthy lives. She's a nutritionist. He's a personal trainer. They rarely go to the doctor, other than their annual physicals.

>For years, they were covered by Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey. In 2013, they paid about $360 a month for a plan that met their needs.

>That all changed the following year, when Obamacare took effect. Their premium shot up to around $650 a month for a policy that came with pediatric dental coverage and maternity services -- benefits they didn't use or want since they don't have kids. They ended up dropping the plan after several months and even went a year without coverage for the first time in the decade they've been together, exactly the opposite of what Obamacare was supposed to do.

>money.cnn.com/2017/03/31/news/economy/obamacare-health-care-plans/index.html

>liberal retards will still say "obama was, like, soooo progressive with his healthcare plan, maaaaannn."

kek

what's going on here Sup Forums? is the tumor spreading?

>this is about Trump
It's actually about why the American voters elected Trump. But leave it to McStain to be extremely petty while harming his constituents, and to anti-Trump folks to eagerly justify it. I can only root for the based glioblastoma to do its best and put Sellout Songbird to rest finally.

Yes, well done, cons, well done. HOWEVER

Trump is just white lash, he wasnt elected
to replace obamacare he was elected cause whites are mad that theyre no gonna be relevant in 10 years.

>360 a month for insurance

Top kek so stupid

Yeah and Democrats and their kike puppetmasters want to crank the throttle to full speed and then barricade the engine room. Then people want to stop them. Funny how that works, huh? Oh and you're a racist sexist homophobic Islamophobic transphobic Nazi bigot if you don't want to go along with the Jewish agenda and literal CIA psy-ops. But whites are on the way out and here's 10 reasons why that's a good thing, by Consuela Maria Villalobos, fuck off