BREAKING!! SCARAMUCCI VS BANNON

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/steve-bannon-jared-kushner-at-war-cuck-globalist-donald-trump-team-son-in-law-war-a7671391.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/28/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-files-for-divorce-report-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol i hope more people walk out bannon then tillerson and probably mattis next. Trump literally only knows how to fire people or shame them into quitting. Great Leadership; MAGA.

>bannon and priebus
>allies

Is he pretending to be retarded?

Scaramucci is based but he has to stop attacking Based Bannon.

They were allies against Scaramucci

Bannon is toast, toss up whether he or Sessions goes first. August is gonna be when it happens during the recess

They are trying to build a narrative, so yes.

jewmucci is a kushner plant

So, Bannon is not in on the ruse between Sessions and Trump? When was it decided that Bannon was not to be clued in? Did someone talk Trump out of trusting Bannon, or did Bannon overstep? Clash of the egos or what?

only tweets from @johnrobertsfox in the last three days have been him doing faggy vacation stuff, OP is b8

It's official: Scaramucci is incompetent and too emotional for his job.

Sessions and Bannon are the two most loyal people the President has (maybe Mattis and Kelly, also). Scaramucci is a 5'7" New York yapping dog with no idea what he's doing.

He needs to sit down and shut up and just listen for a while.

le based Hedgefund manager guy whose getting fired the only ((our guy)) left
why are yall such cucks just cause trump hired him doesnt mean hes cool

it's possible, but he's also an unabashed masculine presence

Media is just making up narratives at this point, I wouldn't trust any "conversation" leaks.

I read that as "Baron" at first and got really excited.

-=- Multi-Daily Reminder -=-
Scaramucci is a (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) pick.

"Scaramucci's hiring began to come together Thursday night, but as news of the hire began to leak, Spicer, Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon found themselves largely in the dark -- unaware of the President's already firm intention to tap Scaramucci for the top communications post, largely at the urging of his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner and his daughter Ivanka Trump."

cnn.com/2017/07/21/politics/sean-spicer-resigns-anthony-scaramucci/index.html

Scaramucci is a NYC wallstreet pal to come in and remove the troublesome goyim. Bannon is high on the list for removal as he presents the biggest threat to the (((establishment))) and (((globalist))) interest like (((Kushner))).

Bannon has openly confronted (((Kushner))) for being a "cuck" and "globalist".

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/steve-bannon-jared-kushner-at-war-cuck-globalist-donald-trump-team-son-in-law-war-a7671391.html

>INB4 (((/r/The_Donald)))

I generally feel the same, so then I would have to conclude that for Mooch to shit on Bannon when he talked to the Jew Yorker that they want the media to think Bannon is on the chopping block or something similar, which begs the question: What is Bannon's intended role? There is obvious strategic use to making people think Sessions is under fire, but why Bannon?

Brian " door gunner ' williams says this is true story , not MSM claptrap.

checked and kekked.

Funny how every time Trump removes some neo-con the media always starts some "HE IS ABOUT TO FIRE BANNON" story

>preibus
>bannon ally
This nigger has no idea what he's talking about. Discarded

DON'T TOUCH MY SESSIONS!!!

just because he says fuck and has that faggot jew york style about him? i'm not buying it. this dude is definitely not /ourguy/. he consistently clashed with our goals but now all of a sudden he's the man? i'm not buying it. this faggot is only going to serve to undermine us

how long is this scaramucci gonna last

Oh, wait. This is another fake John Roberts tweet. Go look at his account. He's posting like he's on vacation or some shit.

I thought OP's thumbnail viewed on the Sup Forums catalogue said "Barron"... oh, well...

if he aids trump in doing shit that he promised then that's fine by me

if he is a problem then he can fuck off, but i'll give him time

This Scaramucci guy is my type of crazy

Depends on how public the divorce is. His wife left him yesterday.

To be clear, Trump has a lower bar for shitty public behavior than the dude's fucking wife, someone literally ostensibly committed to love him unconditionally.

Fake tweets, look it up. OP has been posting these, trying to bias us against the Mooch.

Bannon is basically/pol/'s man in the white house so if he goes, so does all the memery

Good to see white trash getting its comeuppance at the hands of a Nonwhite Italian

Mooch is a cheetah in a valley full of lions tigers and bears..

CREATED AT TWITTERINO
at least remove the watermarks, you pleb

ignored as the shit it is

yeah you're right. but is wanting to get rid of bannon helping or hurt? we already know where he stands on firearms. i'm a little worried that trump is going to appoint an ATF director but i don't know why i feel that way. he's pro 2nd amendment, he's pro NRA... but something makes me feel like he's going to anyways.

sessions doesn't want to send friends and colleagues to jail. just a guess.

"Why don't you go fuck ya self Mooch"

Mooch was a dem with a host of lefty tweets, nothing even close to the profanity and aggression we see today. He may be playing up the Italian Stallion street fighter bit to please the base and appear closer in alignment to our Shitposter in General... it's a bit cartoonish, actually. Broad strokes, sure to attract loyalty from an uneducated Deplorable. Haha.
I'm not sure he's our guy, but he's fucking with our guy and I don't like it.

On a related note, I wonder if Trump is going to pay him enough to make up for the half of his shit he lost in taking the job.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/28/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-files-for-divorce-report-says.html

Preibus was the grimer wormtongue in the white house..

do more like this

Just checked twatter
these are shooped tweets that never happened
Once again OP is a giant faggot

How based a man can be, are there any chances the Mooch will run in 2024? 1st Italian-American President how cool that would be.

it's all from the anonymous source that is familiar with the thinking of a pigeon that shat on the rose garden lawn.

>I don't like it.
Neither do I.

(((You)))
Nice try.

>Bannon turns out to be the leaker

What if?

Bannon and Scarmucci have been playing the press since day one. You guys are all retards for entertaining the OP

They use us as a testbed.

Many such cases!

>What if?
*Kushner rubs hands together*

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

If anything he's the real WH user

Italians are such slimeballs

BANNON IS WH user

Bloomberg Businessweek reporter Joshua Green’s new book, Devil’s Bargain: Steve Bannon, Donald Trump, and the Storming of the Presidency, details Bannon’s involvement in a Hong Kong–based Internet Gaming Entertainment, a company founded by Brock Pierce, a former child actor, disgraced media exec, and World of Warcraft obsessive. Pierce was one of the first to recognize that the willingness of World of Warcraft’s players to pay real money for in-world items and gold could be scaled up into an industry. Pierce employed poorly paid Chinese “gold farmers,” who played in long, rotating shifts, repeating rote tasks in the game to gain gold and rarer items. These would then be sold with a significant markup to Western gamers willing to pay real-world dollars to avoid the grind of World of Warcraft.
Bannon joined the company in 2007, helping put together a $60 million investment in IGE, with a large amount of that coming from Goldman Sachs. Eventually, IGE was hit with a lawsuit, restructured, and sold — but his time in the video-game business left a lasting effect on Bannon. Per Green’s book, his time at IGE “introduced him to a hidden world, burrowed deep into his psyche, and provided a kind of conceptual framework that he would later draw on to build up the audience for Breitbart News, and then to help marshal the online armies of trolls and activists that overran national politicians and helped give rise to Donald Trump.”
What Bannon found was a world “populated by millions of intense young men” who may have been socially maladroit, but were “smart, focused, relatively wealthy, and highly motivated about issues that mattered to them.” While these were the same players who destroyed IGE’s business model, Bannon saw something he could use. “These guys,” said Bannon, “these rootless, white males, had monster power. It was the pre-Reddit.”

fake news sage

this

This ginnie wop daego..bet his family owns the secret recipe to praego

Firing Bannon brings this all down.

Somehow I think all this infighting is to keep the media etc distracted.

Guys do you not remember Bannon literally made a fake news war room in the White House a few months ago....

He literally hasn't been seen since.

This is a fucking master plan being executed before our eyes.

How to lose Sup Forums support in one simple step
>fire Bannon

I hope you're paid for your posting. That puts you on the hook for the death penalty along with the other pieces of human garbage guilty of crimes against humanity.
Let me say that I will be the first person to spit on your mother after you're gone, and deliver to her the first of many reminders to her that you are dead because she was a complete failure as a single parent.
But you'll be dead--killed for your crimes--so you won't know my joy. So take a moment now and imagine it: your mother tormented by your actions, and "senseless" death, for as long as she chooses to continue to living. So sad!
You could have prevented this.

So you think it is all 69DD underwater chess, huh?

>Mooch was a dem with a host of lefty tweets
So was Trump and Sup Forums doesn't seem to give a fuck.

This is all very NYC with a hachetman and everything, the works. Expect everyone to be fired and replaced so quickly your head spins

I knew there was something off with this guy.

How fucked are we?

>trump
>lefty tweets
trump has been conservative since twitter exists

Which is why the media has a vested interest in creating a narrative against him.

Mucci was brought in to do exactly this

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, THE TWEET IS FAKE

the tweet is fake, but the media is circulating similar rumors

Shills hide their flags.

Stop feeding the Kikes

Doesn't mean we can't have a real conversation, bong.

FAKE TWEET

>jews back to divide and conquer tactics on Bannon
>for the 100th time
>thinking it will do anything

go away

Distraction is quite the common tactic..

They used the 'No trannies in the army' as a distraction as well.

don't @ me bro.

Fake tweet and fake media

Meltdown Mooch will save this admin one coke bump at a time

Relax, will you? He's just breaking his balls a little.

This.

There's no Trump "dysfunction" in the administration. What there is, is a POTUS who's a real boss who wants results and if you don't bring them you get shit canned like Preibus did. People mistake demanding competence for "omg chaos!" because they're used to nothing ever happening in DC, it's a big swamp filled with leeches sucking money for 4 years and accomplishing fuck nothing.

rofl trumptards literally belive criticising trump is grounds for execution.

>How to lose Sup Forums support...
Not true.

Sup Forums support for Trump is literally held together with happenings. If Trump was impeached it would draw out a reaction and many happenings but would die out eventually.

Bannon getting fired would do the same but ultimately everyone moves on looking for the next happening.

The only thing about Bannon is he represents an anti-globalist presents in the White House. Get rid of Bannon and you have (((Kushner))) and another 10-15 Jews and wallstreet sellouts to step in to fill the void.

Can't lose Sup Forums when you never had it. Also, Sup Forums is not a single entity like "re dd it" as you have a endless group of opinions on Sup Forums that you can not find practically anywhere else.

Werther the tweet is fake or not it is plausible. Plausibility is what drives most threads on Sup Forums. Doesn't have to be real to talk about it.

*whether

Sounds like some alpha male punch out.

Bannon will cuss out Scaramucci. It will all end in a bro hug.
Priebus didn't like Bannon. Ideologically different.

oh no he di'int

>The only thing about Bannon is he represents an anti-globalist presents in the White House

He's actually the only politician that understands how we think.

>Get rid of Bannon and you have (((Kushner)))

when will kek destroy Kushner?

Well, I guess I wouldn't really call him a politician

Why has the LGBT flag been responsible for so many terrible threads lately? There's something so very Canadian about it.

Yeah they are a bunch of /r/The_Donalds coming over to Sup Forums with "re dd it" tier censorship mentalities.

>(((Re dd it))): Stop talking about shit we disagree with or you will get banned.
>(((/r/T_D))) on Sup Forums: Stop talking about shit we disagree with or you will be labeled a kike.

>He's actually the only politician that understands how we think.
If by "how we think" you mean we are the opposite of globalist cucks like (((Kushner)))... yes.

Trump was elected by the America voter and not his kike son-in-law and daughter.

I mean the Janusian nature of our process.

The others don't comprehend it.

Same OP that always posts these fake tweets. Disgusting phone poster