Seriously, how can the brits tolerate this Orwellian dogshit?

Seriously, how can the brits tolerate this Orwellian dogshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
theguardian.com/technology/datablog/2012/apr/16/internet-censorship-country-list
youtube.com/watch?v=vEVJ_48YgTg
youtube.com/watch?v=sIvrJ-v03zY
youtube.com/watch?v=6CWTa0x1lDs
youtube.com/watch?v=NS8KDVvMmIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They keep blocking thes BBC properganda videos outside the UK. Where can I watch them?

Im pretty sure a few other channels like VMU dreams has them. I cant stomach them. Im /his/ and usually at odds with Sup Forums, but this shit cant stand.

he is trolling you bro, BBC is not blocked outside of the UK. he's trying to pretend that "BBC is being censored" because leftists are manipulative pieces of shit.

I know the we wuz romanz one is blocked here in the US. Either way, this makes my skin crawl because this isnt just some shitty meme movie, its an educational channel targeted to children.

Who's in-charge of that production?

it's not blocked. it was taken down by BBC along with the others because people had outrage about their blatantly inaccurate and politically motivated portrayal of romans and other groups (celts, normans, "ect") as "black".
here's a mirror someone uploaded - > youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
not blocked, you filthy, lying manipulative pathetic kike piece of shit

>not blocked, you filthy, lying manipulative pathetic kike piece of shit

theres that classic retarded paranoia lol

wow ancient white cultures were so tolerant and multicultural! Racism is a myth I guess...

>says untrue things that nobody would ever think unless they were trying to deliberately mislead people
>gets called on it
>whines about being called out for what he patently is.
told you before, fuck you dirty kikeniggerfaggot

just to be clear, the fucking US doesn't suppress and websites in the united states, you piece of shit moron. you can literally visit al-queda and ISIS websites here.

furthermore when you say "outside the UK", like pls tell me, kike, what international entity you think has control to censor the internet, globally, "outside of the UK".

you came here and made up deliberate bullshit to mislead people and subtly employ an agenda of "well, it's the LEFT that's REALLY being censored!". you're a shill faggotniggerkike

haha, thanks for showing me just why Sup Forums is retarded you paranoid dumbass.

Brits love it. They fetishize authoritarianism. They absolutely fucking adore being subjugated and abused by nobility.

They don't tolerate it. They encourage it. There is nothing more british than swallowing every steaming turd that drops from the asshole of their ruling class.

The thought of being 'replaced' by another ethnic group and being cleansed from history is enough to give your average brit real, actual sexual stimulation.

>our nobility is abusing us THAT much?? Oh yes master, harder! ethnic cleanse me!!

It is real, actual fetish that they have for being subjugated. It's the peasant blood. They love it.

internet censorship not a problem in the US. furthermore why would anyone ever believe that the government is censoring a fucking globalist propaganda video that portrays romans as black?
pic related. my god, the shills are really shameless and will say the absolute stupidest shit as long as they think it will keep decent ordinary folks from the truth
theguardian.com/technology/datablog/2012/apr/16/internet-censorship-country-list

"wah wah Sup Forums is retarded because you didn't let me lie and spin my fake left-wing fatasy-
oppression narrative without calling me out on it and proving me wrong wah wah" k faggot, you can leave any time

Im the one who made this thread calling out this revisonist history, then you started attacking me for no real reason because youre a really stupid and paranoid person. Its funny to me

Thanks for taking out the trash

so you did, i see, and it was the other guy who was originally saying it was "blocked" so you might not be a shill, you're just a moron who was dumb enough to believe a shill. no. the US government didn't block this shitty BBC propaganda video. no. no. no. it's factually untrue. it was removed by BBC because it got so much attention and became an embarrassment for them as they're obviously portraying a fake version of history for political, anti-white motives.

there are NO blocked websites in the US. none. not one single one. if US government ever did that (obama wanted to and stated as much before the United Nations) people would flip their shit. our government doesn't do that, thank god. you shouldn't be on here suggesting they do for no reason

Oh so thats why they where called blacksmiths

im sorry for being mean to you. it does seem now that you're genuinely just dumb rather than evil. want to make up by sucking eachothers dicks? i find that's the best way to make up with other dudes you have a disagreement with :(

Should we stock piling older history books to keep this shit from becoming newtruth?

The Roman one was the only one that made any sense, considering there were some blacks in the Roman army. Of course they are presenting a very rare event as the norm as leftist propoganda.

It's funny because Monkey Dust satirized Hollywood for doing the same thing 10 years ago, how things change!

If I ever get to the point where I think kikes, are running a disinfo campaign for a series of shitty cartoons on Sup Forums someone kill me.

all of the brits who were not government boot lickers left for america.

i hope OP can forgive me, i feel bad now, he truly is just ignorant and not a shill

So does the muslim population in Bongistan get triggered that these subhuman apes are advertised more than them even though they are the actual racial rulers of the UK?

Nothing against your argument, but would like to note that in germany the internet is censored, very strongly even. Old songs and right-wing "propaganda" is censored, discriminatory claims against groups and individuals, "rabble-rousing", non-violent pro-white standpoints... all this is censored, sometimes even a swat team comes if you make a wrong tweet.

It honestly seems you're a paranoid schizophrenic. Really REALLY stop and think, how crazy you sound to us. And how silly your idea is.

Huh kinda puts a hole in that ancient white cultures hated blacks narrative eh? Liberals really are that shitty at self awareness I guess.

Huh... never heard of this show before. It was a BBC production or just shown on BBC? Also do you recommend watching it all? Is it """redpilled""" or just not batshit crazy 'cuz liberals weren't as bad back then?

youtube.com/watch?v=vEVJ_48YgTg

WE

It's pretty well known it was less about race and more about being Roman. They hated the fucking Jews though, but that's because Jews were religiously intolerant.

I don't remember how redpilled it was, but it certainly was funny. The muslim terrorist failures was the best.

The bbc used it to establish the now scrapped bbc 3, they then proceeded to cancel MD once they did so. Cunts.

>that there were black
fix the title in your picture ya dumbo

Holy shit! They even said "Allah" and "infidel." It's sad but I'm shocked. Watching all of these now. Thanks, user!

>2017
>Pointing out a fact
>HOLYFUCKOMFGHJAGSGJK!GJGKG!!!!@1111
>REDPILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!
>BASEDDDDDDDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=sIvrJ-v03zY

>considering there were some blacks in the Roman army

All the peoples oppressed by the Romans were forced to war. This does not mean that they have fought in roman armor and with honor, rather, the niggers would be whipped if they did not follow the orders of the Romans.

They made gypsies seem great and talked shit about British geezers... but that's okay. Seems great all things considered. This poo in the loo one is hilarious and would never be made today. Cheers, anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CWTa0x1lDs

youtube.com/watch?v=NS8KDVvMmIg

It was funny, I don't remember how red pilled it was, but you can tell it was before needing to shoehorn in female writers and diversity quotas.