STOP HAVING KIDS

STOP HAVING KIDS

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12288263/
youtube.com/watch?v=3wAKVz_lKv0
npr.org/2016/08/18/479349760/should-we-be-having-kids-in-the-age-of-climate-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop having an unreasonable amount of kids, unless you are just an absolute a genetic god

White Europeans are not having overpoputlation issues, it's the Africans and other 3rd worlders causing the "overpopulation meme, they aren't smart enough to not have gorllions of kids they can't take care of

Go back to your gas can abbo cunt.

KEEP HAVING (white) KIDS

please source this

Is our population declining or exploding? Which is it?

>two kids is sustainable

What did he mean by this?

1 white westerner consumes more resources and produces more greenhouse gases than 20 rural african kids

Niggers and spics should be sterilized.

>We have to many people causing global warming!
>Import savages cause the population is dipping

These dumbfucks

>Outlaw abortions for white people
>Mandatory abortions for brown people
MAKE THIS HAPPEN

>there are too many people!
I couldn't agree more. Africa, India, and China need to cut their populations by 50%.

Not really. By the ways, China causes the most pollution yet we are the ones that get taxed.

Its called a petrol can dipshit.

Also, all the abbo kids are sniffing Aviation fuel now, so your meme is stale as fuck.

China and India contribute more. They have no environmental regulations and safety regulations are very lax. Stupid leaf.

>White countries NEED immigration because their birthrates are low
>White people need to stop having children

Yes cuck, only niggers and arabs can have seven kids, not whites.

>t nigger who can't think farther than muh dick

These "stop having kids" "too many people" posts and replies are always to white people never some nigger or shitskin who has 20 kids and each kid has the same amount

This is pretty much what happens anyway.

Need that high octane to contact the dream world.

u dont say.

>unless you are just an absolute a genetic god
Also known as white.

Really makes you think

Stop niggers having kids

People generally don't die until they're old now. If a couple of two has two children, they replace themselves. That's what he meant, it's retarded becuase only a portion of the population has kids and growth is a requirement for our dumb system to work, but that what he meant.

you pulled out of the paris climate accord and they didn't

>greenhouse gases
discarded ur post

>there are too many people
>but we need to take millions upon millions of refugees because our aging population

>there are too many people
>what? Africans having 7-8 children and exploding in population is NOT. A. PROBLEM.

Your average liberal

Tons of kids die, tons of teenagers die.

can't save the white race without making babies

>too many kids
>stop having kids!

then
>we need immigrants because of population decline!!

Is he aware the people he's talking to are the least likely to have 6 kids?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12288263/

>paris climate accord
youtube.com/watch?v=3wAKVz_lKv0

educate urself

No, simpler than that.

>STOP. HAVING. KIDS. NOW.
>What the fuck, we need millions of immigrants now to support our country because you people are too selfish and irresponsible to have children of your own.

>STOP HAVING KIDS
you stupid first, Abdul.

>BUT WE NEED MORE REFUGEES AND MIGRANTS TO SAVE OUR ECONOMIES!!

You gotta wrap it up a little. Something like "free abortions + counseling for the poor and disadvantaged" and having a name that ends in "stein."

The Paris accord has no legal binding anywhere, much less China. Do you think China cares about international law? They don't respect anyone. Copyright, environmental, labor, all of these laws don't mean shit there.

1 white westerner creates a million times more resources than 20 rural african kids

Why would you even shit out 6 kids? What is the logic behind this?

"Generally"
"It's retarded"
I know they do, but for 7 kids to be sustainable then, 5/7 people would have to die before reproductive age.

Whichever fits (((their))) goals.

By the way, we are already right now in a nightmare scenario where 50% of the world's children come from one region alone. Imagine what happens two generations from now when half the people on earth are black, blacks outnumber whites/asians/arabs/latinos/natives combined

genetic dominance over the rest of the population

Family is the purpose in life. Why would you not want to ensure the survival of your bloodline? Why would you not contribute to the prosperity of your nation? If your wife can bear it then 5-6 kids are a blessing.

Guess what? If you want afford to have that many kids, then you're the kind of person who should. Its called natural selection.

The problem is Latifsha the welfare momma and her 9 kids with no baby daddy that she had so she can get the givemedats or the Jaurez's who had yet another kid along with their 12 others as an anchor baby so they can get the gibmedats.

Rolling.

saving the white race, now go back to plebbit and never come back here we have your IP always remember that

You probably have it backwards, every 20 rural African only lives because of 1 westerner. When they make up 50% of the planet, they won't suddenly be 50% of the productive population.

Loving your race. I know it's hard for you kids to understand, but you make sacrifices, just like all of your ancestors for centuries did. All of that strife in your family tree to get you here, in literally the most comfortable time EVER and your too lazy to pull your dick our and knock up a white chick.

This. Its mostly just Africa China and India. The birthrates are slowing down in China and India bit its skyrocketing in Africa cuz muh international gibs.

Literally just stop fucking giving out aid to African and overpopulation will be curbed quick.

>It's irresponsible for white westerners to have children
>White genocide? lol you beta fucks just can't get any women to fuck you
>we need to import millions of immigrants to replace the low-growth Western populations
>but remember to stop having so many kids goyim

I heard that some women kinda go crazy after pregnation and labor. It's related to the level of hormones, they began to feel extremful need in breeding new kids and taking care of them. That splash of womens' hormones blinds them and turn them into sort of sows.

>or the Jaurez's who had yet another kid along with their 12 others
see The old stereotypes are dead. Fertility is down *almost* everywhere. We are not facing an epidemic of Mexican children, or Italian ones, or Indian ones, or even Arab ones. Between 1995 and 2015, 33% of the new births in the world were black, and by 2050, the majority of children globally will be black.

>checks flag

every time

Yes goy, stop having beautiful white children. We need to make room for the starving Africans that can't stop breeding like animals and the Muslim rape babies.

>Somalia
>7

From reading I've done I used to take the view that you have higher fertility rates in agrarian/pre-modern societies because children are more effective assets there - they are basically free slaves from 6-18, they are your retirement plan assuming you raise them right and the culture demands filial piety.

And that's true to an extent but some peoples like Somalis are just dumb niggers who can't plan ahead.

>exponential
i'm sorry I get triggered when people use that word. Is the population doubling because of this?

Does anyone else love seeing white newborns and get repulsed by seeing non-white children?

(((Them))): Having less children is good to combat global warming, we're overpopulated!

Also (((Them))): Our countries have an aging population, we must bring in muslims who will have 3 wives with 10 kids each!

all the Africans you are importing into Europe will consume like Europeans then.

Fuck off kike, I'll do God's will.
How 'bout you gas yourself so you don't touch any more children, Tevye.

>Stop having babies, goyim!
>We need immigrants to maintain our population goyim!

Hmmm...

STOP HAVING WHITE CHILDREN

Its true to a degree that in societies which depend on farming as the primary means of survival families have a need for many children. A farmer needs as many hands as he can get.
Though farming in Africa is extremely small scale, and extremely limited. Its also totally dying out. People are so dependent upon foreign aid that entire multi generational families now have only ever known hand outs. The men in their families can't farm, no one taught them how, they've just been lining up for rations from the time they could walk.

best solution

You silly white folk care about the environment right?

Sex is fun man.

A few days before I read hilarous article about a black man from some african shithole who lives in french feminist commune. That guy thought that impregantion is an act of god and can't be controled by man or women. He didn't even know anything about condoms, properties of sperm and ovules. I guess, it's quite typical for Africa.

but user, THATS RACIST!

>Aviation fuel
Whatever it takes to wash out the stench of yer mum's quiff, Nigel.

you fucks are always so quick to blame dae whitey for his profuse amount of oil consumption and what not while the people in africa are burning down whole jungles to dig for diamonds and causing desertification via overgrazing

but I thought our population was declining and that's why we need to import so many refugee doctors and engineers??

>t. doublethink

>stop having the only kind of children that even give a fuck about the environment
If you aren't in the process of making at least 3 beautiful white babies, you are a fucking failure and need to sort your life out.

white population is dropping, while nigger population is exploding

Imagine all the fossil fuels we could save per year if we stopped shipping grain to Africans. How many barrels of oil would be saved if Mh'timbo and Umbeke didn't get any free chicken flavored rice powder.

Because family life is best life.

Funny thing is you never hear them saying that to niggers, spics and other minorities
gee, I wonder why

You guys want it without the doublethink? Check this out

npr.org/2016/08/18/479349760/should-we-be-having-kids-in-the-age-of-climate-change

This Professor has the balls to not couch his language, he flat out says that North America and Europe must be depopulated ASAP to make room for the coming waves of billions of Africans who have yet to be born.

>implying niggers can farm

So I guess... it's sanctified. Here's an absolutely pro-environment solution. We need a giant flammenwerfer and a jeep for the savannah and the jungle...

A fucking leaf,

Go prep your wife's bull.

Because rural African kids don't have shit to consume

>That feel when never having kids yet don't feel the autistic urge to try and push others not to have them either or make it a moral issue

Why do people gotta take everything too far?

Say it with me now
STOP HAVING KIDS
LET IN REFUGEES TO FIX THE DEMOGRAPHIC CRISIS BECAUSE WE ARENT HAVING ENOUGH KIDS

but at the same time we need to import Third Worlders because whites aren't having kids

>the two people protesting this are a neckbearded cuck and BEANED.COM
kekkles

liberals will defend this while telling whites to stop having children, why can't we bring ebola back, or at least mass sterilization of Africa?

>overpopulation
>high unemployment
>lazy entitled shits who dont know how to work because of said unemployment
Tell me again why people are still having kids? Nothing good is coming from bringing in more people into this already fucked world. Maybe japan is just waiting a few decades before they all start having kids again. Japan has it figured out it seems

Let's genocide niggers and smash that carbon footprint, how bout dah?

>Muslim n/a
>Hindu n/a
Really makes you think

Will be an interesting time in a generation or two, after the babbling neet stupidasses die off, the race traitors are all half animal nigger monkeys squealing for gibs, and the ones left have no choice but to go fash and take out the trash.
A sad time, in a way. But at least the neets, trannies, feminists, freaks and hipster mgtow weakling fucks will have all eradicated themselves. Like they deserve.

>the world is overpopulated as it is! Population growth needs to slow down!
>Whites aren't producing any kids, we need to import millions of illiterate Africans!

Because telling Paco and Jamarcus to stop having kids would be considered racist. Whites in both America and Europe if anything need to increase their birth rate.