Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erbUAEYj6PM
youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=brYssMN_a_o
youtube.com/watch?v=9f1M6ySGngo
youtube.com/watch?v=7z0r0b9oPX0
youtube.com/watch?v=IEzjvhdJLaM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes they are but most of them shitpost...

Hello my fellow romanians

mars in mm

Ești un tip mare

Cum plm scapam de canceru asta. Sa-mi bag pula in ei cu Sososu lor cu tot.

Szekelyfold NEM ROMANIA!!!!

Pentru tine.

Bozgor spotted

>derives from the Hungarian bocskor, meaning a certain sole-less footwear used by Balkanic shepherds, in Romanian called opincă

YOU are the bozgor, BOZGOR.

Take off that fag flag and let's get a good Hungarian vs Rumanian thread going.

Gib Transylvania

leafy lolcow

Why is the Romanian GDP so strong for the past 5 yrs?

More growth per average than fucking Germany, and if you look on google streetview the place looks super nice now as opposed to 20 yrs ago.

How?

ce e cu alba? protest? primim pulisti cu burqa?

youtube.com/watch?v=erbUAEYj6PM

Cine va din Iasi?

lol this is so fucking random

serbia being lighter than croatia XD

Amen brother.We will drive this vlachshits into the Black Sea/

romanii care nu pleaca din tara o ard degeaba

salut romanilor. pace eterna si bunastare deplina bravoolui nostru popor de bagabonti si dame du lux . as vrea sa dau o strigare pentru fratele meu plecat departe pe olanda la telefoane

>growth per average
The leftist government has gone full economic right to undercut the oposition and started cutting taxes like crazy.

ba io aici puterzesc

zi in plm ca muie psd si scapi de grije

Taci ma saracule si mai cere niste bani de pita de la UDMR sa nu mori de foame.

sorry I dont speak romani

youtube.com/watch?v=s9YbICd43Mc

Pai vorbeste mongola dincolo de granita atunci.

bla bla bla
enjoy Transylvania untill you can

Old-school Romanian reporting in. I'm vacationing in the States.

how much you made begging today?

I keep getting recommendations to go to Romania, Hungary and Poland as of late. Seeing how things are going in Germany/France/UK with their muslims and their hate for americans, I'm pretty sure I'm never going there again.

So when I looked up your gdp I assumed things were going well because of your growing tourism due to the islamists in western europe.

Pai sunt din Transilvania mongolule si daca va fi razboi pe voi va omor primii.

date in pula mea de ignorantu dreq

>Pai sunt din Transilvania

Most of you came after 20th century with the help of Ceausescu

ti-a ramas niste engleza la bot user

Aren't Hungarians the only literate people in Romania? Educated, literate and rich Hungarians, surrounded by gypsies.

K.O.

I was once the Voivode of Wallachia so finances aren't an issue.

Desigur, si voi ati fost majoritari de cand ati venit din stepele asiei.

Indeed.Giving Transylvania to r*manians was a huge mistake.

vid related is the people who now dwell in it

youtube.com/watch?v=brYssMN_a_o

men romanians are the most inteligent on this planet because our ancestors are actually the gods in all ancient religions. i gave u red pill

țărani

Implying someone who claims ownership of another's land after arriving there centuries later can be considered anything but an inbred

I was expecting him to go up in flames or something when he lit his cigarette.

Why don't you just go to Hungary if you're so upset about this? I never understand butthurt hungarians on pol. Its literally a 30 minute drive.

youtube.com/watch?v=9f1M6ySGngo

Italy has 1,2 m romanians. I have the right to be consider romanian at this point.

Jokes aside I like your people, one day I will visit your country.

Salut. Sa-mi bag pula haules baules unde gasesc si io niste cupru bos? Am votat cu aia cu 3 trandafiri da nu mi-a dat nimic hauleuoou

Pls give list of best eu countries to steal from

america fuck yeah

Haules saules traules fierus , la depou la cfr patroan€

why are romainian politics so boring?

Hai ca v-am facut-o tiganilor, a-ti crezut ca sunt ungur

pwp la coaiele voastre

yo soy un mucho taco por forvor

>Cum

youtube.com/watch?v=7z0r0b9oPX0

>gypsy thread
Not even once!

I mean, don't get me wrong, but from 99% of people's view, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and Bulgaria are pretty much exactly the same.

Why the fk do you guys fight all the time? I'm all for the pol memes but every single time I see an angry Hungarian its because of crying about transylvania. Fuck, why do you guys care so much about a place smaller than fucking Delaware.

Australian travelling in Romania reporting in.

Stuck in my room with a urinary tract infection wew

Illegal money coming in the real economy.
Gypsy from abroad making palace at home.

Hello, money please? I have this awesome phone to sell also, amazing deal my friend, you'll see

If Canada took Delaware you niggers would never shut up about it.

>from 99% of people's view, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and Bulgaria are pretty much exactly the same
>burger education

Half Romanian Checking in. Don't know the language though.

What are your chances of survival?

They're eastern yuros. Don't think of them as human.

Willing to bet you're another butthurt hungarian hiding his flag and crying about romanians. is this all you guys do?

we americans cry about cucks all the time, but you guys take the cake lmao. So much hatred like what the hell.

Also, i'm pretty sure Romania is bigger than you guys and could invade you...like wtf you trying to start shit for?

Just by replying to this thread you've made yourself eligible for pickpocketing, so the jokes on you.

Loud words coming from one of the poorest Southern European. We should call it a day and declare Portugal a meme country, along with olive nigger paradise Greece

Pretty good actually, the hospital here actually wasn't that bad and I'm doped up on painkillers now.

Do you come from Budapest? I got the infection there.

Look m8, I know you guys are used with not having any real long term history, but you should fucking know that most of Europe's history was crying about lost land.
Also we're both part of NATO so what happens is that we just fling shit at each other like we did for the last century.

Wait until half of your country becomes Mexico. Come back then and tell us you don't understand us. Gypsy demographics, beaner demographics. Good luck with your southern states, enjoy them while you still can.

H-How did you get that?

No idea senpai.

Haven't had sex or anything while I've been here.

>he doesn't know that southern states are already filled with negros

No i get it, the whole Eastern europe hatred syndrome.

But I really don't get the gypsy thing. You do realize Spain, Brazil, and America have more gypsies than Romania right?

Im convinced the whole gypsy shit is just Hungarians trying to shit on Romania for conquering their precious transylvania.

What the fuck ? Where is hungary vs romania in this thread ? Fight already you faggots

They've cursed you "Whoever shall betray the eternal Laszlo and enter the forbidden lands of Transylvania, his dick will get infected"

I'd suggest you go seek an ancient Dacian witch-doctor to lift the curse.

fuck off Portubro

At least it's not a gypsy curse or he'd be really fucked.

Budapest was pretty average imo, don't make my opinion of Hungary suffer even more.

No one really looks like a gyppo here, so I think I'm in a decent bit of Romania.

>pretty average
LOL, you are a Romanian larper pretending to be an Australian, nice try Ioan.

The implication is that it's a Hungarian curse, mate.

so who was better, Romania or Hungary?

I'm sure the rest of Hungary is enjoyable, I just hated how touristy Budapest was. The architecture was really cool and there's some pretty nice churches and historical sights. But yeah, apart from the low price, western Europe is better for history.

Plus the contemporary culture of Budapest wasn't great, but I expect it to be better in the university towns.

Only been in Romania for a day and a half with dick disease, so I haven't seen much. Can't really say yet.

Make sure to visit Transylvania, in 2016 it was choosen as the most beautiful region in the world, by National Geographic.

Fuck off they're full.

> the most beautiful region in the world, by National Geographic.
the amount of brain dead retard in this post is incredible, even for a romainian

youtube.com/watch?v=IEzjvhdJLaM

HvR best threads on Sup Forums

yey cherry-picked footage that appeals to nu-males in germany that can't afford a real vacation in a better place
nice argument retard

t. I live in transylvania

>Lonely Planet is the largest travel guide book publisher in the world. The company is owned by American billionaire Brad Kelley's NC2 Media,

Why is it so bad then, Gabriel Bethlen?

Yes, Timișoara
City of... Culture

salut azi a fost o zi productiva

it's not bad, it's mediocre, we pride ourselves with whatever leftovers remained from the hungarians

sugi