also thread theme

Civilized society.

The modern nation-state.

Niggers.

everything and anything

true

Humans

pretty much everything that's worth something

Civilization and everything that comes with it.

Europe
North America
Peaceful civilisation
Facism(?)
Technology

Most technology. Most scientific discovery. Most everything really. We bestowed the gift of technology on the world, for better or worse. So, frankly about a billion africans wouldn't exist without us. Sad thought.

The world population would probably be 1/5th what it is without whites. I imagine East Asians would have discovered some things by now, but they probably wouldn't have had the insight to do much with it. I seriously doubt that electricity would have even been harnessed by now without whites. The world would probably look like the 1700s or so.

Electricity and everything that comes with it. Considering the rate of scientific progress among asian countries it would take another 2 millenia for them to get that far.

This lovely board

also 499 in a 500 niggers that are living today.

youtube.com/watch?v=-BczMPXcaSA

Society

If you consider Arabs white
Algebra

The coming return to the stone age thanks to the mass depletion of cheap resources in a single generation.

The nigh drawing mass extinction of humanity.

>Arabs
Persians*

Civilization didn't come from Europe. It actually came from Mesopotamia (middle east)

Persians? Explain please.

Someone would eventually discover Algebra since its based on math which is absolute rule of the universe

Algebra came from the word Al-Gibr and was created by Al-Chwarizmi.

Mayonnaise

All civilazation.

Arabs didn't invent algebra they named it though.

Not our civilization.
That came from India.

M00t (guy created Sup Forums) was a jew

moot is jewish

>As we know it....

No they did. Have you ever read a history book? It was created in Baghdad by sir Hidab al-jabr wal-muqubala. This is a pretty well known fact.

Indians and middle easterns don't even look alike.

Everything

What's next? You are going to tell me they invented numbers too? Because this is being flinged left and right by the towelmonekys. All of the Islamic inventions are Persian and other conquered peoples in origin. They can't do shit.

Plaid

fpbp

Racism

t. Brainlets
Television
Airplane
PC
Automobile
Physics
Guns
GPS
The use of electricity as a power source
The motor boat
The engine
The radio
Film
The refrigerator
The bicycle
The elevator
I mean for fuck sake are you people stupid or what?

Nah it was around before that.

>Algebra
i am pretty sure the father of algebra is Diophantus the arabs just name it and add some stuff they took from the indians

kimonos

Arabs are not white. They're light skinned niggers with hair everywhere and the smell of a hindu. They have the characteristics of all the worst races.

Why am I the only one in this thread smart enough to name actual inventions?

White people

Get over yourself faggot.

Racism

niggers wouldn't know they were niggers if white man hadn't come along and made them look at themselves

Everything we have today.
Are you done pretending like we are not are not screwed anyways?

You're being ignorant. Persians didn't create every islamic invention. First of all only a small percentage of muslims are actually from the middle east second of all the number 0 was invented by Aryabhatt (Indian). Digits 1-9 are believed to be created by Arabs (this is not sure though) you can read further about Arabic numerals. The inventions of these numerals can also be traced back to India ( the Hindu-Arabic numeral system read about it).

You call yourself a white supremacist but you can't even name any white inventions.

Democracy there faggot

Niggers were selling niggers to other niggers way before whitey came along.

There isn't 1 kind of an Arab. Arabs from the Levant (Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq etc.) tend to be lighter skinned. I've even seen some with blue eyes and blond hair. Meanwhile Arabs from the gulf are rather more dark (some are white). There also are arabs from north-africa these can be as dark as an african or as light as an european. One more last thing not every Arab is hairy this varies from person to person.

Each race is known to be violent towards their own at times, does that mean white people are racist against whites?

Thanks sir, but can you give me a source?

>Britain
Television
Telephone
Vaccination
Industrial revolution
Crop rotation
Antiseptics
Penicillin
Global markets
The computer
Commercial nuclear power

>France
Automobiles
Internal combustion engine
Bicycle
Pasteurisation
Helicopters
Ramjets
Calculators
Metric system

>America
Production lines
Modern electricity
Liquid fuel rockets
Transistors
Supersonic flight

Just off the top of my head. You're welcome nignogs.

This is a thread about the achievements of white people, LeShawn.
Please go back to your We-Wuz-Thread.

Everything besides music pretty much.

Are jews le master race?

Listen shitskin. Arabs are all sand niggers. Levant arabs look like fucking turkish mexicans. I understand theres a sight racial hierarchy in the mid east like north and south india. But in terms of world racial classification your almost as bad niggers because your the most niggered. Arabs are delusional if they think anyone believes they're white. Even lightskinned blue eyed ones have horrendous facial structure. Arabs are by in large the ugliest race. They're only slighlty better than niggers because of they arent as primitive genetically.

Just about any invention that moves humanity forward. Without the white race, earth would be a filthy jungle that would be wiped out without questions by wandering aliens.

First of all *you're (English isn't even my first language and even I don't make that mistake).

Second of all. I'm arab from the Levant. I have green eyes, dark brown hair and light skin. Would you consider that black? I don't think so. Also I have straight hair, a small nose and the same facial structure as any other white dude.

1 more thing Mexican ≠ Turkish ≠ Arab

Non whites are far more racist than the average white person

LOL I'm getting to triggered by this.

everything

how would the world looks like when the nazis have won the war.

You sand niggers are by far the most pathetic thin skinned posters on Sup Forums. YOU ARE NOT WHITE. Get that through your skull. At least niggers know what they are which is why I respect them and view them in a more favorable light than you people. Arabs are pathetic and arrogant. I'd rather live in nigeria over lebanon anyday for that reason alone.

It's all relative. The same pic, without whites existing, would be huts on fire and dead bodies with spears in their chests strewn about.