Name one reason I should hire you rather than Mohammed over here who has spent his entire life studying computer...

Name one reason I should hire you rather than Mohammed over here who has spent his entire life studying computer science and has deployed 3 successful web apps.

Unacceptable answers:
- I'm white
- My daddy was born here
- Fuck you cuck you hate America blah blah blah

Remember, I'm in this to make money, not coddle you, you autistic piece of shit.

>web apps

أندرز لعبة

because if i worked IT, as a westerner i'd also have spent my entire life studying computer science and deployed 3 successful web apps, except on top of that i'd have a better degree from a top tier american university

(oh and you don't run the risk of me randomly exploding and killing everybody at any point)

>web apps
>implying i want to work for someone who's this illiterate in their field

people like the ones you are imitating deserve the shitskins you hire

>Name one reason I should hire you rather than Mohammed over here who has spent his entire life studying computer science and has deployed 3 successful web apps.
I don't pray 5 time a day and I won't rape your relative.

Why are they all wearing dresses with picnic table covers on their head?

>who has spent his entire life studying computer science and has deployed 3 successful web apps.
just 3 web apps? You don't need study to produce a fucking web apps, just use microsoft acces. It's pretty easy.

This desu, does it have some kind of religious reasoning behind it?

Why isn't there a MGTOW where instead of being a woman hating beta it instead means you start a business and employ whites exclusively. That's what a lot of people here are doing.

We dont give a shit, shitskin fucks can go play on computers in their own countries. Canada is a white country, or at least it was for 95% of its entire existence. Its set to be 20% white by 2020. No white country has a positive birth rate except Poland. Its about genocide at this point, and the people behind it all know its about wiping whites out. We know they know its about wiping whites out. If you know it or not, when you hire shitskins, you support the replacement of whites and their eventual violent extermination and subjugation. We wont tolerate that for long.

You go ahead and hire all the muds you want, but someone will put you on their list, and you will wish you never had.

>I'm in this to make money
Enjoy being a rich man in a decrepit society then, I dont care. Just know its your fault and I told you so when you wake up one morning in your old age and remember everything you threw away for the sake of making shekels.

Race and IQ

hes goona install a back door hack and steal all your shit

Poos and Arabs have a propensity for lying about ability to meet deadlines, scope of knowledge for job. Most of their code is 1.5x lines more than a westerner. Almost all their code is uncommented. Almost all use outdated syntax. Few clearly organize functions. Calling functions in one document, arrays in a different one.
>Brown programmers, code spaghetti
Most top class western programmers are more like poets. Few lines, elegant. You'll probably ignore my advice, then after your project is built, and it's practically un-serviceable and also very late. You'll remember my allegory about code spaghetti and anhero.

Hire Mo-Mo , I'll laguh my ass off when he comes in pissed off about some cartoon and chops your secretaries head off. ( Happened at a food production facility in Ok )
See ; www.politicalislam.com

Because white people are shitty employees with huge egos and massive entitlement.

>Having a problem with egos
>Hiring an arab programmer

>t. Mohammed

I won't go boom.
I won't rape you.
And I won't spy on you for Pakistan, Mis. Wasserman Schultz.

>3 web apps
I've done more in a month. That should be reason enough.

done. sages from here on out.

You don't have to go too far to watch the white man go on ego trips

See:
None of these retards are employable

>3 successful web apps

He's just a front-end pleb

>I won't rape you.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Hajis don't work, they live off oil money

You're thinking of South Asians, mainly Indians, who the Saudis bring in as slave labor to do all the actual work.

It's amazing that after all these years the phrase "you get what you pay for" still falls on deaf ears.

Not politics, flaged. Go back to Sup Forumsay nerd.

Mohammed will sell your secrets to their moslem brethren because you are worth nothing as a non-muslim. You deserved to be taxed in whichever way they decide or death. Have fun when you go broke due to all the intelluctual theft.

This also