Hey Sup Forums. 20-something year old Jew here. Totally Jewish...

Hey Sup Forums. 20-something year old Jew here. Totally Jewish, too: Mom and Dad are both Jews and I grew up going to Synagogue (on and off) throughout my childhood (got tired of it and stopped going when I became a teenager though).

Now that I'm old enough to legally drink, I'm apparently a failure of a Jew. I work at a gas station, and I'm not even a manager. Mom and Dad can't help me find any better jobs either and I don't have any friends who are also Jewish.

So what am I doing wrong? How do I get more rich and powerful screwing over the goyim for everything they own?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to Zion, kike.

This

It's what your predecessors did.

I'm not interested in you or your family OP
In fact, I'm sick of seeing your face on every second thread in this place
Check your narcissism

Leave before we incinerate you

Join IDF

>TURBO JEW
>No other jews around to give you a job at their bank

Seriously how did you fuck this up, even the most incompetent jews get a free ride at an investment bank, diamond outfit or on the board of directors siphoning money for some bullshit charity.

You already are, you just don't realize it.

The rest of us your age don't have jobs at all, you see.

Do what all talentless Jews do, become e an actor or run a podcast.

This also

possibly by creating another shill thread. Saged

Technically to be a proper jew you need to go to some jewish dominant school and emerge as somebody who can middle man steal from the goyim.

So record label, boxing promoter, sports agent, hollywood guy, somebody with absolutely no meaningful function in society that merely leeches cash from other talent. This is your calling my semetic friend.

This

Jewish school teach you all about scheming, stealing from goyim, and usury.

It's totally normal to be where you are. The key is to find some people you can exploit and leach off of.

The key is to be shameless about it.

>oh look...a khazarian flag

Also, just rest in the fact that you're a Jew and not anything else. You are disconnected from the society you live in. This is essential - do not identify internally with any group.

This is a hidden advantage because it gives you the confidence to succeed in the strangest situations without taking a hit to your self-image.

It will also make you neurotic, but remember - modern society rewards neurosis, true un-faked neurosis from chronic alienation will give you positive attention like nothing else.

just b urself

>I work at a gas
Oy Vey

Put your head in a microwave, bitch.

Why do record labels still exist?
Records don't exist anymore, anyone can record music and sell it on the internet.

I am honestly curious.

eat more newborn foreskins

>or run a podcast.
top kek

Because artists are bad at managing their shit. And the structure of a "record label" is one that makes sense even if you are an artist that can manage their shit.

So, big corporation-thingies that manage shit for strung-out artist types + small corporation-thingies that really are shell companies for artists to fuck around with their assets inside of.

You disappoint me fellow jew ruining our good name!

Immigrate to an area with a lot of Jewish people. Start attending synagogue. Enroll urself at university. Go to Jewish conventions, meet other Jews. Get Jewish friends. If you're not tragic looking, try marry a nice Jewish gal from a rich or middleclass family. Now youre set for life.

>he thinks Sup Forums will help him

take a hike, [insert rhyming racial slure here] and don't return.

Fuck off. Israel is the last place diaspora should move to. A total shithole where half the population is retarded and poor and butthurt about the success of the Jews living abroad. Stay jealous, Mr. 95 IQ.

>modern society rewards neurosis

Could you elaborate on this?

mbe sow back your foreskin and see if you can become a normal man again.

Portray yourself as a silicon valley entrepreneur.
Collect shekels from gullible goyim wasp investors
When all the money is gone, guilt trip the gullible goyim: muh holocaust, inherited pstd, etc. they'll understand.

>A full jew working at a gas station

Wew

>inherited ptsd
just take my (You)

move to new york

Modern society rewards neurosis by giving you attention, basically. Having a neurotic personality makes you stand out and it allows you to be disruptive without being blamed for it. It leaves an impression on people that they can't shake off.

You're probably giving off all the wrong signals. For one thing you're posting on Sup Forums which is already a big sign. Get a pair of nu-male glasses, even if you don't need them it's just for looks, then grow out a nu-male beard. Wear turtlenecks, spend time reading your fellow jews, follow 538 and talkingpointsmemo, learn to just repeat their opinions and stop trying to argue so much. You may be Jewish, but that doesn't necessarily mean you are speaking the language.
Good luck user heeb!

Did the Rabbi Butt-Rape you?

Did you get-in-on any Blood-Sacrifice?

How about Demons? Invoke any?

Yea, you know what?!
I was a conservative but in this fucking corrupt country I can't get ahead in, full of a bunch a dicks that only care about muh nepotism.

Now I'm like fuck white people, open the borders and let the hordes shake this fucking marsh where everybody acts like their family clan owns a piece of this small town.

I don't have any power and whitey keeps me down all the time so I say FUCK WHITEY that has the power let him get rekt and his fucking kids.

Invest in memes

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

As long as you get your shit done, yes. Merely being a confidence man is just a facade. But, I think I see your point. Some of the most successful people are the ones that had their heads strapped to a desk while everyone else is out being social. Engineers, architects, artists, any kind of specialized profession really. The best ones are almost always eccentric it would seem.

Yo, can a bean gentile volunteer for that IDF shit, I'm willing to die to defend the chosen people and the Holy land. take me in Jew senpai.

I think his point is true in many ways. Just look at every comedian ever. Also think of the enormous success of ((Woody Allen))

Just move to New York and fly your flag as a kike. Before you know it you will have all sorts of people trying to get you in on their schemes.

Rabbinic studies, drink the blood of goyim children, give out loans. So far it has worked for over 2000 years why shouldn't it work now?

Doesn't matter if you support capitalism and stand against leftism and globalism.

Absolutely. America is the perfect example.

Aren't spics considered Sephardic jews?

so 'go back to redit' has been exposed obviously.
This isn't summer camp anymore buddy: yes, I know about the jew summer camps...
My advice: start reading what a stem degree would require you to read. over half the people on this site are college educated: knowing advanced biology, chemistry, calculus, and economics are a requirement in the modern world. The human mind has evolved. so read up to that level, build your credit from a small private loan (you would know about this...) and most of all the lord is the most important. Good cuck... I mean luck...

Lel

why are so many non political threads allowed? why was /bant/ even created?

your parents were supposed to force you to study to become a lawyer or some shit.

you fucked up and the elite jews want you dead.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off jew larper.