Malik Obama, has his latest post jumped the rails?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Making toast?

Palestine is basically like a jewish ghetto in early Nazi Germany.

Maybe if you're an alt-right kike.

That's insane.
Hitler didn't do anything to the Jews. He even paid them to leave.

He's only stating what we all know
In fact, the Nazis treated their interned far more kindly than Izrale treats Palestinians
and we all know that

(you)

Israel is literally an apartheid state that sponsors open borders in America and Europe.

How the fuck are they getting away with that?

I think the palestinian/israel relationship is pretty similar to the jew/nazi relationship in that I hate both and just want them to all be glassed/gassed

It would be a Germophobic polish racist that'd want to disparage Hitler to cover up the terrible things you did to the Germans.

What do you expect, Obama married down. His kids are even dumber than he is.

sorry bro didn't mean to act like an intolerant Naziphobic bigot I'll try to watch my mouth in the future

>(you)
(you)

Is he our black?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

put them into nice summer camps with everything they need to live until war caused famine and disease?

I forgot all about this guy

Palestine is nothing but filthy muslim arabs that parked themselves there and feel they deserve more because they fuck like niggers and roaches. Remember that.

hes right

didnt the jews deserve what hitler did to them?

It is time for the rise of the alt-left

no, they deserved worse

kek, Malik for president

youtube.com/watch?v=9ss2SSgj3Nk

Only someone with this comment.

/ourbama/

Only someone with the kek flag*

I wish :(

Shut it down

Let's meme this guy to be the next US president.

Did he pay them to leave? It's obvious he wanted them to leave. He'll I even remember reading some old timey Jewish newspaper from the 1930s saying how he was some sort of Zionist for wanting them all to go back to Israel, but I don't remembering it mentioning them being paid to get out