So.... who the fuck else is sick of christians Jews & muslims? who wants to bring back the old gods?

ya know just bring back the old gods and crush the Judaic religious and their pathetic moralist ideas when all that should matter is money and intellect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=284&v=TY1_sYnr0gE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paganlarpers will be gassed with the jews

Pagans are worse than Jews and Muslims. Dumber too

no I mean it I want to see these three faiths burn and fall. All they've done is bring useless death and war. while their Popes Imams Rabbis get fat and rich of the fearful and stupid.

Fuck off you underage kekistani redditard

prove it cause I don't think you can black lies matter

well hows all the terror attacks and the acid attacks and Muslim ghettos over their in the 4th Reich with fuhrer Murkel?

Leaf post best post

you can't be at war with everyone at the same time.... pick one.

DUDE WE NEED TO GO ON A QUEST IN THE WOODS TO FIND OUR ANCESTOR GODS LMAO

Kek, the average larpagan

christians/catholics
islam
judism

they are the only religions that have constantly fucked up history and everyone that doesnt believe their shit.....

all the other religions seem to be able to get along for the most part.... buhdist and hindus can be crazy sometimes but not one the whole....
get rid of those 4 religions and we might get something done on this fucking planet

Kek, the average christcuck

There's remnants of pagan traditions within Christianity. Meanwhile any attempt at pagan reconstruction is swamped by communists. l2appreciate what you have.

I remember going to an angelical church and was slightly disappointed that the sermons were politically pertinent. I don't care about such things and would much prefer if it was separate from the church. Separation of Church and State is good because the state always corrupts the Church and not the other way around like most people like to believe.

On a further note, the Jews that you are referring to are not descendents of actual Israel and Jerusalem. They came from Anatolia and were identified as the Khazars. They moved North into Russia roughly around the third and fourth century (check this cause I might be wrong). They specialized in economics and finances which had eventually lead to what we know of Jews today.

Islam is undoubtedly a warrior faith and because of its divination being monotheistic, it was more successful in spreading both forcibly and persuasively. It did use the Torah and New Testament for the basis of its scripture but that's about it.

The heaviest criticism that comes with the Old Testament is that it has been altered which is understandable seeing as it is 1000s of years old.

The Judaic faiths worked more as a psuedo-science. The reason for this is because the so called Gods in pagan faiths were created and this was commonly known by pagans who followed them. When the years that had followed passed, pagans began believing they were real due to forgetting origins. This is almost similar to people taking Marvel seriously after 100 years of no TV or something. People will forget and not be able to distinguish realty from fantasy.

The Judaic "God", was not a traditional god. In fact, the definition of a God is an apotheosized person or spirit where the Judaic God is neither and is rather the creator of the very elements that bring us into our existence. Almost similar to how we created our own gods; this idea aims to acknowledge that we ourselves have been created.

what the fuck
leaf what are you babbling about
>the definition of a God is an apotheosized person or spirit where the Judaic God is neither and is rather the creator of the very elements that bring us into our existence. Almost similar to how we created our own gods; this idea aims to acknowledge that we ourselves have been created
what the fuck
so you're banging on about a spirit god sor something?

>Waaah because there isn't already a utopia on earth all religions are false!!
Wow you are a dumb one aren't you? Wouldn't having perfection defeat the whole purpose of "heaven" or an eternal reward? What would be the greater purpose of being born into a world like that?

Can your stoner brain even to begin to understand the point I'm making?

>le weed is bad, praise jesus
stupid christcuck

Oh crap, we've got an overly emotional stoner here. He was triggered just because someone used a derogative term towards him, guess he'll need to smoke up now to cope with it.

what the fuck are you talking about?
you're the arrogant christcuck who thinks cannabis is bad and jesus solves everything
go read your bible and stay the fuck off Sup Forums, christcuck

>DUDE WEED CURES CANCER LMAO
You have serious daddy issues.

'tips fedora

what are you talking about?
you're just making stuff up
you're the stupid christcuck who hates cannabis and putting words i never said into my mouth
you're a stupid christian
just accept that fact and piss of you dumb christcuck

What about Hinduism and Buddhism and Zoroastrianism as well since they destroyed the indo aryan religion and native religions of south east Asia.

pathetic christcuck
all you have is a hat meme

the next battle is going to be between those 3 religion, you join one of them or you get beheaded, pagan larpers are going to be sorry

>who thinks cannabis is bad and jesus solves everything

>muh cannabis cures cancer guys
>psychedelic experiences > culture + religion guys

Luke 17:21

Don't most of them?

No.

I am saying that the way we interpret God is completely wrong. The reason for that is because it is too grand of a thing to comprehend under the limits of what we are capable of.

>It is a creator of man; the creator is not a deity because deities are created by man.

This was the theory for Judaic faiths.

My favorite way to approach this concept philosophically would be to look at Video Games.

Take for example a character in a videogame. The reality of the character has limitations. The character itself will never come up with a concrete interpretation of the programmer that created it. The character begins to create things out of a long list of sequences and suddenly draws a picture. The character believes this picture is the programmer when evidently the picture is no where near to what the programmer is. The character will never understand truly what the characteristics of the programmer is because, as I said; the character has limitations. But if the character acknowledges this it will be working more efficiently in interpreting what the programmer is through what it had realized through creating the picture in the first place. And that the programmer much like the character is a creator.

>muh cannabis cures cancer guys
you christians said that
bot me
>psychedelic experiences > culture + religion guys
i never said it was
you stupid christians are just puritanical maniacs
>Luke 17:21
i'm not reading your shitty bible verses you retarded christcuck

>goys if you don't love jesus you're a cannabis fanatic who worships cannabis and says it cures cancer!
fucking christcucks everyone

>Zeus was aan whore that impregnated women by turning into a shower head and bukkaking them
>Odin could not produce his own semen so he would suck the semen from the freshly dead on the gallows
>pagans
>anything but the absolute bastion of degeneracy

>christian
>obsessed with hats
figures

If you don't care about cancer, than you're just raging because you want to sit down and lose your senses but you don't want to buy alcohol to dull them.

>puritanical maniacs
-t. cultureless deenerate

I don't go to church and I've been skeptical about many Christian teachings. The only reason I find myself posting like this is because retarded atheis cunts like you bring up the worst points and I end up having to defend Christianity anyways, so I had to just as well consider myself a Christian again and here we are.

>won't google one verse

Fuck me for trying to help you. You really don't deserve it. I want to legalize weed and make it cheap so you sit your ass on here, bitch, and toke all day. In five years you'll wonder where all the time and money went.

I tried actually giving you a meaningful response to que in discussion but you've been obsessed with these images of hats... Really doesn't make a difference whether you're a Christian or an Atheist, stupidity is a dopamine best reserved for mutes.

I like what the nazi's did, a paganized form a Christianity

>posts very semitic depiction of Jesus from pop channel that usually is inaccurate anyways
>titles it "black" instead of "semitic"

BAHAHAHA

I cringed inside when I saw this kike posting kekistani virgin panthoen faggot edge Lord beta male wraith of a meme

It only took us one fucking tree to smash them.
This.

>old gods
Cringe worthy
>Christianity thoroughly BTFOs paganism in all if it's forms all across Europe within a couple centuries of contact
Really makes you think.

Based Kecksburgan

I'm with you. Christianity was to Europe a thousand years ago what Islam is to it today. Bring back our real traditions, not the sandnigger replacement.

>who the fuck else is sick of christians Jews & muslims
only capitalizeskikes
>expects we don't notice

kike , I wholeheartedly wish you a thorough Isreal nuclear glassing, and an extermination at the hands of Christian inhabitants of their lands.

t. Orthodoxy or death motherfucker, satanist.

Agreed. Kikestainity is all bullshit anyways. Just piggy backing off of old Pagan values.

http
://see
_the_
truth.webs
.com/Old
%20Testa
ment.html

youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
CAESAR'S MESSIAH
Who was Jesus?
Why were the Gospels written in Greek, rather than Hebrew or Aramaic?
Why were the first Christian Pope and saints all members of the Flavius Caesar family?

In his book Caesar's Messiah, Atwill outlines a revolutionary discovery: the series of events in Jesus' ministry described in the Gospels are exact, sequential parallels to the the battle campaign of Titus Flavius, as recorded by Josephus in War of the Jews. From this revelation, Atwill unravels one of the best kept secrets of our modern era–that the origins and intentions of Christianity are far different than we have been led to believe.

The key came in Josephus’ War of the Jews, which describes Titus’s destruction of Jerusalem in 70 CE. The military campaign exactly paralleled over 40 moments in the ministry of Jesus described in the Gospels; an inconceivable coincidence.

As Atwill presents in Caesar's Messiah, the Flavian Roman imperial family created Christianity to pacify the militaristic opposition to their rule. Even more incredibly, they placed a literary satire within the Gospels to mark their handiwork. This symbolic framework is the hidden history of Western civilization. In his follow-up book, Shakespeare's Secret Messiah, Atwill shows how this typology was understood and employed by Marlowe and Shakespeare, and what it means for the future of the Christian world.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=284&v=TY1_sYnr0gE
The Deception of Constantine
Constantine mixed Mithraism, Apollo worship, and Christianity to vault himself into popularity.

>desperate britkike
eat shit and die

how bout you crucify yourself kike

your response doesn't make any sense
you're starting with the principle that "god" is unknowable
>dirty greek

I only have a problem with islam and zionists. I don't mind Christians that much though, but muslims can go fuck themselves.

>white nationalist
>doesn't mind jewish christians subverting white people
lol ok shlomo

>dirty kike

How about you import more shitskins you kikestain?

i'm not jesus so no your accusation doesn't have any weight behind it

you're a kike , suffer
>Jesus not even human
filthy kikes think they are on par, no you're made of shit , die

what is it with greeks and their insults?
you sound like a turk

Yes, all those Abrahamic fairy tales need to be abolished. They have pulled the wool over everyone's eyes for centuries.

>I honor Norse and Saxon gods.
I thought Gilfoyle was a Satanist though.

They're interbred with turks at this point. Greece isn't what it used to be.

>"Doesn't mind jewish christians subverting white people"
Do u mean the jewish zionists that are flooding our countries with refugees/migrants to make whites minorities in their own countries? Because I actually do have a problem with those people believe it or not.

It's christcucks doing all the shitskin immigration and running the charities helping them breed. You're so fucking delusional.

Paganism is retarded and most atheists are Jewish tools to allow more denegeracy to be normalized. Fuck off.

all christians worship a jew

hope you burn alive britkike

you as well faggot

daily reminder ashkenazis are not a semitic
offspring of judaism ( cursed be your children)
but a turkomongol convert branch with no valid
claims or heritage .

eat shit mongols

>Unknowable
>Instead of "Unknown"
Dude, are you even British?

jew masons are behind them all, spread via lodge clergy and mayors

A Jew who named the Jew*
Ftfy
Again, why do you think Jews are the ones pushing the "if you are Christian, you are part of the problem" line?

>jews, muslims, and christcucks
>three shades of the same desert goatfucker shit

Christians murdered my ancestors to force their cucked up faggotry onto everyone. Christians today are the forefront of pozzing up the right to irredeemable levels and ushering in shitskins to the country because some of them might convert. They'd rather have nigger christcucks than white atheists/pagans.

CHRISTIANS TAKE POZZED BLACK COCK UP THE ASS.

Kind of off-topic, but can you explain something to me? We live in a time where minorities can become affluent and even hold sway in politics in most western/traditionally anglo countries, so why would the Jews send Muslim refugees to these countries, knowing they might gain power and use it against them?

Jesuit=jew freemasons

*tips debt bill

This whole thread is an example of the Jews LARPing more to divide us more than we already are.

Because they know that the Muzzie would destroy whitey's society and that they would be the ones standing on top when the ashes cleared up.

Fuck off D&C shill.

They wouldn't be standing on top, that's my point. Muslims would be in control of some of the most powerful countries in the world.

>A Jew who named the Jew*
why do you think following the guidance of a jew will help you scape the jews' net?

Because they have their hands on them like puppet masters. They allow to blow a building here, behead some infidels here, but when all is said and done, they are the ones running things.

If the Jews really are as powerful as you make them out to be, what do they even gain from weakening "white" countries? There is no point in bringing down an entire society when you're already in control and can do what you want with it.

as Ill be paying anything, suckers