Transgender red pill thread

Post everyone you got !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wUOjuiAikrU
archive.is/LRe05
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Neocons will defend this. Its honestly fucking sickening how ignorant you people are. You can't walk outside and feel your priveledge as a white male you need to check yourself please.
Women and Trans of Sup Forums resist.

youtube.com/watch?v=wUOjuiAikrU
You consider her /ourgirl/, right?

What the fuck am I looking at?

what the fuck

You think you can claim women!?

Big if true

trans benis

as a Tranny, you can join the military and get female standards for Boot Camp (basically a holiday for any man), and get the military to pay for all your hormones and eventual surgery.

If you get called away to fight, announce your surgery, and they have to cancel it, even if the surgery isn't for 6 months.

Once you get the surgery, you can't actually be called into a combat role, because you're now on meds for the next 2 years.

So, you continue to collect combat pay while sitting at a desk doing nothing for 3 years, get discharged, collect your GI bill and lifetime of medical coverage (free hormones for life), then you can wear your uniform at university while the GI bill pays for your Women's Studies and Transgender Theory degree.

they grow hair inside the bleeding hole they call vagina lololol
mentally insane people should be put down

can they still do that or did Trump already stop that shit?

The best one is the one the left finds hardest to swallow that by accepting or promoting transgenders they're helping to enable and normalise the next stage of hyper-consumerism by enforcing the normalisation of genderfludiity as a concept, Transitioning and fully customisable body modification surgery will become a massive cash cow for the pharmaceuticals and medical industry once they make it normal to move between 'identities'. Not to mention the even bigger bucks to be made from selling anti-depressants to the inevitably fucked up mental health of it's consumers. Even race will probably be an option with surgery once the technology catches up. Make everyone brown then sell whiteness and pale complexions back to them with a premium price tag. All of this will only make society more divided and unstable than ever before yet they're fully on board with the agenda and help serve the very people they despite because it looks and feels good to do so.

They're literally helping to do the groundwork and enforce the normalisation of an even more extreme and exploitative brand of capitalism that makes sure society will be even more divided and easy to work against than ever before. Radical liberalism is only paving the way for radical capitalism by removing the social barriers and yet they're fully on board with the idea. the same way they swallowed women’s equality to open them up as a whole new consumer market.

Well played 'anti-capitalist' leftists.

The final tranny red pill

Nyehh squidward

>archive.is/LRe05
Nice source, dude.

OMG! It's the Clit that Ate new York!

This channer's story could be mine. We saw the same doctor and had similarly bad results.

Ask me anything, user.

Why did you decide to mutilate yourself?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

One of my sex partners accused me of raping him. Maybe I did? Every day after that I felt that guy from se7en with the razor dildo. I needed to not feel like I had a weapon attached to me.

I'm scared of messing up and life somehow being even worse.

Female dick>vagoo

Sage

>raping him
>maybe i did
With your feminine penis?

yeah :/

post a pic of your mutilated genitals, you piece of shit

post ur fem dick

obvious bait

natalie mars best girl

Did you do it? How do you not know if you did it or not?

apparently, according to infographic posted. GAYs cause our health care to be more expensive. ponder that as you try and figure out whether single payer soc. health care would make us immensely /better/ than we currently are.

> Sexual Reassignment Surgery, so not gay.

keep thinking that fag.

It's gone senpai. Sliced and diced. Very sad.

We were both really stoned.

He asked me to put on a condom, and got on top of me. I thought he wanted me to penetrate him. I don't don't think I actually asked him.

Then I was inside him and he was in pain.

Did he sit down? Did I thrust up?

I can't remember.

The whole pressure against homosexuals and transpersons is a huge kike meme to get the normies to bicker and fight among themselves. Divide and conquer, find anything that is different about the population, demonize both parties, profit. Typical kike shit going on here. Honestly, number one priority is exposing the Jewish lies and schemes. Number two priority is to stay woke and get fit. Number three priority continue staying woke and discover new mediums for expressing ideas in which to enrich the mind of the masses.

You said he accused you. What did he say exactly? What was his reaction?

Gay people rape each other all the time. Why did you make such a big deal out of it?

It's fair to say he felt strongly about it.

He contacted the head of campus security for a restraining order. The original email was leaked to me by a mediator. He used the words "rape" and "assault" in his letter four times each.

>get fit
>post weak girly animeboys
LGBT is the samurai answer to the jewish question

pretty much.

>tfw tolerated trannies until I actually learned how fucking sick that shit truly was.
The fact that kikes pushed this same shit in Weimar was also eye opening.

I like howcollege sex really is a pre 2000 movie memenow.
Before, you'd watch rise of the nerds or w/e andthink 'cant wait to have a bunch of sex in college'
Now it's
>I hope whoever I have sex with doesnt accuse me of raping them for their own personal gain

You two had fucked before. He always topped? Was you topping ever discussed? Did you tell him it was an accident? How long were you inside him? Did he flip out immediately?

A fake dick that doesn't work on some bitch who wants to LARP as a man. It's just as fucked up as those fake pussies on men who LARP as women.

I dunno. I guess I could see it his way. And it cut so against my image of myself. My only real sexual fantasy was always to be enslaved, brutalized and objectified by really /fit/ men; the idea of ending up on the opposite end of that power dynamic was incredibly threatening to my ego.

I needed a body which made the very idea of me asserting unwelcome sexual agency on another person to be hilariously inconceivable.

For starters, those are girls. Shows that you look at feminine beauty and see men. Maybe you have some homosexual feelings?

The kikes are taking advantage of the freedom of choice people have in America. Basically by making freedoms look like degeneracy they can trick the goyim into hating their own liberty.
Looks like its working so far.

Also they seem to be rekindling the Christian meme ever since Atheism in a free society doesn't look like Communist China.

Evencreepier is the fact transmales can "erect" their """penis""" via a mechanism in the "scrotum"

I think we found a cure for Theon Greyjoy.

No one thinks your story is real, stop LARPing.

>posts mostly gay imagery
>user: i bet you have homosex feelings
Truly you are the paragon of autistic intelligence to figure that out

> You two had fucked before.
No.

> Was you topping ever discussed?
I suggested a "topping from the bottom" scene like that explicitly earlier in the date.

> Did you tell him it was an accident?
Yes.

> How long were you inside him?
Under five seconds.

> Did he flip out immediately?
He seemed to be in shock.

>24%-90%
that's a big fucking range Otto
>report psychological abuse
>are lesbians
>lesbians are women
>women reporting
psychological abuse probably just means they did things chad normally does (flirt with other girls) and it bothered them

and I don't believe gay promiscuity is THAT dramatic but yeah they are very diseased people

that\s it, those are my qualms, carry on.

Lesbians have highest rates of domestic violence

As stated before, those are anime girls.

But thank you, I pride myself on my autistic approach to problems which require a great deal of intelligence to figure out.

>this infographic fits my confirmation bias so I'll accept i

If you really think 25% of gay men have had over 1000 partners, you're retarded

I'm sorry but those "facts" on your picture don't look realistic at all, like 1/4 gay men have had over 1000 partners? Seriously? :/

THIS is why I hate gays, forcefully giving people aids, they are a god dam parasite

Got any more genius insights like say, winning lottery numbers?

What i hate most about retards like OP is they post these "facts and statistics" and treat whatever number are on them as "all and 100%" of gays
>1/4 men have had 1000 partners
>THAT MEANS ALL FAGS ARE SLUTS!
>THIS CONFIRMS MY AUTISM
>REEEEEE OUTLIERS ARENT REAL

You said did he sit down or did I thrust up? That implies he was squatting over you. So if he wasn't interested then why is he about to ride your cock? You can't accidentally penetrate him unless that hole is pretty close to your dick. And five seconds? I've taken plenty of she cock. First time one went in I jumped forward instantaneously and it was out. A secon if that. He can't say rape if he's taking 5 seconds of your dick. Story is starting to sound a little fucky. And you're trying to tell me that you filleted your perfectly fine girly dick because somebody accused you of rape even though you know it didn't happen?

Sup Forums is lowest common denominator, I don't expect any of them to actually use common sense or research

However, it is a bit suspect that all of these self-professed "red-pilled" dudes sit around online talking about gay sex, rather than leaving the computer and meeting women irl. Hmm...

>be nazi
>spending time with my fellow fashy goys
>mom comes in
>says "Are you talking about those penis women with your gay friends again?"
>I say "Mom!" "They're called traps and it's not gay, it's called alt-right!"
>she leaves
>MFW

Most certainly.

However, I cannot ignore the fact that your anime character is in fact a dude.

It is common for places where individuals share ideas to be infested with disinformation by a regime of money holders and changers.

This regime is commonly known as the Zionist Banking Cartel.

This criminal organization has its ugly nose deep in the crotches of every power structure and network of communication.

Their reach is seemingly infinite in that they recruit anyone who is stupid enough to play along and submissive enough not to fight back once they discover the true objective.

Most who play ball with this criminal organization are either black mailed or threatened into compliance.

This power hungry group behaves like that of a death cult and capitalizes on the insecure, deprave, and naive.

Also, they have a tendency to elect degenerate pedophiles to high places of office as a mockery and display of power against the power structure they have invaded.

>a cuteboy for ants

Also, rebbit spacing
Go back, r/tard

Nice typos, loser.

Less than five seconds.

> And you're trying to tell me that you filleted your perfectly fine girly dick because somebody accused you of rape even though you know it didn't happen?
God's honest truth. I always want to default to believing survivors, because I would want to be believed if it happened to me. Consent isn't a contract you sign on paper in objective reality; there is no documentary evidence. It's nothing more than a mental state, accessible only to our selves. If someone says consent wasn't there, they're the only one who can tell.

The shadow of a doubt fell on me. If I were older and wiser I could certainly have behaved better, and created a completely unambiguous situation. I could have read the wavering tambre of his voice as anxiety rather than excitement, I could have understood his glazed and distant eyes as the telltale sign of dissociation. I could have asked, "do you want me inside you?" I didn't do those things. I wanted sex with him more than I wanted to make sure he was enjoying every minute of having sex with me.

Freedom of choice may include the freedom of degenerate choice, but you're deluding yourself if you think that your behavior does not fall into that category. You could rewrite everything you say and replace fags with heroin-addicts and it would make as much sense.
Atleast both heroin-addicts and homosexuals cleanse themselves from the gene-pool one way or another.

Try, try again, faggot.

Tell them you're a bottom and he raped you viaforced to penetrate

>norway
>not a degenerate faggot for once
How strange, must be a proxy

You cannot remove them from the gene pool, as the gene is within all family bloodlines.

Regardless if you are a homosexual or not, the gene remains in you from up the line.

If you are defending the disinformation and divide and conquer tactics of the kikes I am deeply sorry and hope you would see the light of our situation.

There is not so much a problem with homosexuals as there is a problem with a criminal banking cartel and death cult.

You don't understand SJWs, user.

user: "I didn't rape that guy."
SJW: "Sounds like something someone who *did* rape that guy would say."

>you raped him
>but according to you, men cant be raped
>and a minority cant oppress another minority
>rape = power + privilege

Interesting theory, but there is no conclusive evidence to suggesr T gondii. modifies sexual behaviour. There are some studies purporting a link between risky-style sex (bondage and fetish stuff), but that data is inconclusive, and there's no data regarding if it causes homosexuality.

The "homophobia is a response to infection" is bullshit as well. 30% of the world population have T gondii., and they're obviously not all gay. As well, there's many more conclusive theories as to sexual orientation, related to genetics.

The genetic mutation which makes you attracted to a sex which you cannot procreate with won't survive many generations, assuming its not just a mental disorder brought on by abuse, which it is atleast 95% of the time.
You may be useful, but the homosexual community as a whole has a destructive influence on society.
I'm not going to buy into your shitty in-group just because there exists others that are worse. Your community has no redeemable traits, and it has not been any ally to right-wing politics.
I won't accept your terrible behavior because jews own banks.

I mean for one thing I do believe men can be raped. Due to America's ridiculously high rates of incarceration there is probably more male-on-male rape than male-on-female rape on the whole.

And minorities can oppress minorities if they are privileged on different axes.

You're both guys, and you were both stoned which means neither of you can prove anything or you're both rapists. Everyone is wasting eachothers time

It's a female gene
>wont survive many generations
Except it has because its a problem caused by women. Like every other problem

>Less than five seconds
If it was one or two you'd have said that. You have reason to believe that it was around 5. Okay 4. Still a long time. And apparently I was right about him being over you because you didn't correct me. From start to finish there's every reason to believe he wanted it and then instantly regretted it. Holy shit so much irony. It's like he's the chick regretting a hook up and trying to punish you for it and you're the emasculated numale shaming yourself for something you know you didn't do. Fuck what you could've done. You didn't need to do any of that. Anxiety? Every guy who's about to take it from a trap for the first time has anxiety. Physical and psychological. You remember glazed and distant eyes but you were so stoned you don't remember how your cock got in his ass? You're being melodramatic anyway. You dindu nuffin. You're probably just looking to pin castrating yourself on "misreading" him so you don't have to accept the fact that it was all inside your head. Or maybe you wanted to get the surgery anyway and this story doesn't have anything to do with it, it's just you wanting to tell a shocking sounding story for attention. Or maybe I'm talking to a larper but I'm fine with it because I'm wired on adderall and this is keeping me busy.

I'm not the one who made that post, I just found it interesting. Combined with the implications of the behavioral sink, I think there's definitely been some strange changes happening to sexual behavior over the past couple of decades.

In that case, you fail to perceive the degenerate culture of homosexuals as brought on by the Jewish Banking Cartel who also control the media.

By radicalizing a minority group, the current control system in play is strengthened.

At the same time what would have been and could have been a symbiosis is now a war of thought and ideas.

It is easy to blame a minority group, but it is difficult to understand the gravity of our situation.

lawl based mum

But the women who possess this gene don't have 200% the amount of children, do they? Assuming that the less than 10% of homosexual males will have children, won't it weed itself out after several generations?

No because ask yourself.

How did the mutation come to life in the first place?

It is here to stay.

Our issue is not with minority groups but with the Jewish Zionist Banking Cartel who recruits pedophiles to run in high office.

Not only that but the infected thoughts of the general population does not allow them to think critically about our situation, but to instead talk about these Jew memes such as the topic we are discussing today.

Divide and conquer.

Did/Do you want to kill yourself?

Some women have penises.

Get over yourselves.