youtu.be/GBR9IgGB2tA
youtu.be/cbXSfWafQGY
youtu.be/g7MknCzJ9bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G.G. Allin is the literal final form of degeneracy for the 20th Century

No, emo is.

Is this satire?

yes

We are the future, fascists! Trans cuckolding will be everywhere soon.

Did we meme the left into take an exaggerated joke as a real stereotype they should embrace?

This man needs to be kidnapped and interrogated.
There has got to be a reason a once sane and decent guy has gone completely over the edge like an exact opposite of himself.

I mean, this is like seeing Carl Sagan do a TV series about how wonderful nuclear bombs are.

50% of college students are more degenerate than GG allin tho.

fake

i'm ashamed of you norwaybro

It's fake you stupid Nordic retard. Jesus, you guys can be sometimes worse than niggers

hahaha is this real?

motherfucking poe's law

>There has got to be a reason a once sane and decent guy has gone completely over the edge like an exact opposite of himself.
Either despair or being offered large wads of money or both.

nope its real

Even still, that shit he pulled earlier is just as bad.
What the fuck Bill?

The memes are real.

Google it and the first thing you get is a reddit post. Fake article, doesn't exist. Slide thread. Make sure to sage.

While he was a drunken psycho who loved to hurt himself and eat his own feces, I'd say he was a lot more badass and and chaotic than modern punks who seem to be more concerned about upholding PC bullshit. Why even call them punks anymore?

>"""satire"""
it's simply fake, nothing more.

It worked with the "Free speech wasn't designed in the internet era" rebuttal to gun grabbers.

Fucking hell Sup Forums. Meme magic is the most powerful force in existence and you keep wielding it like a kid who's found his dad's g̶u̶n̶ butter knife.

This image cannot be real please god almighty, say it ain't so

ikr norway never do bad shitposts

PUNK ROCK IS DEAD. POST PUNK WAS ITS LAST TRIP IN THE TOWN CAR. SOON IT WILL BE REBORN IN HIP HOP. LAS.

It's fake
OP got it from here
me.me/i/culture-tv-radio-news-bill-nye-cuckolding-is-the-13484298

Punk was a marketing tool made up by Westwood and Malcom mccdowel
SO what are they trying to sell us this time
rt.com/shows/going-underground/159432-vivienne-westwood-fracking-environment/

>implying it's an obvious fake
youtube.com/watch?v=3vc952IjDzU
You seem to forget.

No, but rap is.

Obviously fake.

>Obviously fake.
but is it?
More like "Thankfully fake"

What does it matter when the people skimming through believe it's real without checking on their own? This place is worse than Facebook.

link or it doesn't exist

NO, Jesus Christ is the new punk rock

Is Sam Rockwell /ourguy/?

The modern punk movement is the alt-right. Punk has always been edgy teenagers pissing off the establishment, and that's exactly what the alt right is.

>google searching for a fake article title, getting zero direct results and acting like that is a confirmation of if something is real or fake
does everyone here have autism?

My gf was a huge slut before I knew her, and now I force her to fuck other guys all the time. She even got me some videos of her of sucking an ex fuckbuddy off.
I feel so cool right now.

I found the real article retard. I didn't link it because it's not worth the time.

Real punk still exists, though it's all underground these days as you'll get the plug pulled for singing against the status quo like you did back in the 70s too. Today the status quo is political leftist ideology of course.

One of the best old bands, is N.O.T.A from Oklahoma who were full anti red without being boneheads. youtu.be/qYGZkZ9VDrQ

There is a kind of old school skinhead revolution going on in Europe scene right now, lot's of working class bands rejecting the globalist shit some of them are pretty popular if watered down youtu.be/1s3fMaBdWD8

Then there's all the weird art punk shit coming out of Russia and Germany that's anti technology, punk but not rehashing the same old chords and style but inventing a new one.

Nationalist bands are still going strong too, like NYC's Offensive Weapon which has to have secret shows to avoid getting shut down youtu.be/GBR9IgGB2tA

And of course newish non politically correct band Barking Irons from Commiefornia who is considered "Nazi NoFX" youtu.be/cbXSfWafQGY somehow Anaheim is the new bed of political resistance in CA

In my own country all the interesting new underground non degenerate music is from Quebec, as somehow the nationalists there can get away with it whereas here they just get arrested for hate speech even though they aren't remotely neo nazis or anything just punks taking the piss out of society like they always have.

The state of my phone posting and shitty spacing. Saged myself

(OP)
Real punk still exists, though it's all underground these days as you'll get the plug pulled for singing against the status quo like you did back in the 70s too. Today the status quo is political leftist ideology of course. There is a kind of old school skinhead revolution going on in Europe scene right now, lot's of working class bands rejecting the globalist shit some of them are pretty popular if watered down youtu.be/1s3fMaBdWD8 Then there's all the weird art punk shit coming out of Russia and Germany that's anti technology, punk but not rehashing the same old chords and style but inventing a new one. Nationalist bands are still going strong too, like NYC's Offensive Weapon which has to have secret shows to avoid getting shut down youtu.be/GBR9IgGB2tA

And of course newish non politically correct band Barking Irons from Commiefornia who is considered "Nazi NoFX" youtu.be/cbXSfWafQGY somehow Anaheim is the new bed of political resistance in CA. Meanwhile in Sweden, they are doing technosynth Skrewdriver covers youtu.be/g7MknCzJ9bw

what a bunch of weaklings,
low energy beta assholes

He was paid lots of (((Shekels)))

for the love of God, they dont know what they are doing, civilizations is literally being (((pulled apart)))