Ireland is the purest white country

Do not listen to the Nordicist propagandists like Varg Vikernes who propagate the myth that Germanics are the purest Europeans. I'm sorry, but it is plainly obvious to everyone that these so called Aryan bastions are corrupted heavily with the blood of the Orient, too much so to be the archetype of whiteness. They too demonstrate the savagery and warlike nature of they're hunnic forebears and a distinctly asiatic obedience, authorotarianism and lack of creativity. This contrasts to the Celtic spirit, the true spirit of Europe, this is why so many people love Ireland and our fighting spirit. As we all know Mediteranneans or Southern "Europeans" are essentially half Negro, half European or Celtic(the two are synonymous).
"European" features are Celtic features, the main distinction between Negros and Aryans is skin color and Celts have by far the palest skin proving they're racial purity. This contrasts to the Asiatic, yellowish tinge of Germanic skin as well as their slant-eyes and mongoloid features.
The Celtic expansion started in Ireland, not Europe and Ireland could be said to be the last secluded island bastion of these pure, aryan genetics with Britain being corrupted somewhat more.
WE are the ones you should strive towards, not the mongoloid germanics snowniggers shitting in huts. We are the true native Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=brxu_h_pzBg&t
youtube.com/watch?v=GJwqYDu_wos
youtube.com/watch?v=uhopt9vzmjc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/28/how-british-are-you-mapped-dna-testing-shows-the-most-anglo-saxo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

it's impossible for any country with hot girls to remain poor ..i find irish girls so beautifull that i lick there pussy for hours and give all my money to them .. now think how many people like me are there around the world . start with trump

hello

this is my favorite meme

bump

is that real?

yeah

The irish are THE most intellectually, civilizationally, culturally, scientifically and may I say, physically HUNG people of the world.

They are a super ETHNOPOWER.
Every american president, astronaut, scientist, celebrity, artist have been irish.
Even the niggers of worth have irish blood.

I ask, no, I DEMAND to be annexed by my superior hibernian overlords.
Please colonize us and make us MICKED.com

suddenly this answers a lot of questions surounding ireland.
Damn

They are the brain of the white race.

The USA has the most irish now they run the world. Used to be the UK. The first chinese emperor was a ginger named Quinn, (Qin)....

>irish
>white

Hello Euroniggers, kiss the feet of pure aryans

I wish, the Irish are essentially Jews without the racial solidarity. They eat each other, plain and simple.
So much wasted potential desu, but as King George III put it,
>If you want to baste an Irishman, you'll have no trouble finding another Irishman to turn the spit

yes master
*kisses feet*

ITT:
Irish Diaspora fellating each other

Why are Irish considered niggers of the Europe then?

WE

I've no problem with irish diaspora if they are really Irish, we are gonna need more whites here soon seeing all the niggers coming in and if they arent pure irish, they aren't white

Stop I want to be secret shadow god emperor king master Extra Titles to be added and position filled for adding new titles.

youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

needs to be sneak attack

youtube.com/watch?v=brxu_h_pzBg&t

Isn't it odd that every area that isn't green or dark green is now destroyed by niggers?

Why are Sessions and Mattis on that list, those aren't Irish surnames.

Oh I know.

For the same reason pol hates the Jews. Jealousy

Sessions is most certainly MICKED, just look at him, he's like a leprechaun ffs

What questions?

>White
>Got colonized

Irish people cant fight, why are you even a country? What was England thinking?

POO

LOL
Irish people are the ones who colonized.
Iceland is an IRISH colony.
The first white foot on America was an IRISH one
We got colonized temporarily but we fought them out.

The most funny of the picture, besides being the old (divide and conquer)), vargish....... and of course inacurate map is that the iberian called kelto-negroid, none of those guys in those pictures are iberian, not even one. and there is not a difference between south central or northen iberians, say's a spaniard, tht knows well how we look. We are european stock

Mattis and Sessions are Scots-Irish

why must celtic brothers fight like this :(

celts aren't aryan
celts colonized britain*
*british isles

Didn't irish people shoot each other and their own beighbors just a short while back? Doesn't sound very enlightened to me.

Potato bros, would you allow me to come back to my ethnic homeland? My grandparents fled potato island in the early 1900's because they were IRA members

>inb4 car bombs
>the "Broadly Northwestern European" percentage can be allocated to my Irish ancestry

yeah we shot those beighbour invaders

how many jew freemason lodges there?

iberians are nig tier

americunts at it again

>England
>Gaelic

>England
>Celtic

>Irish
>White

>Irish
>Pure

u need new bait

>we's be fokkin the purest whites laddie, I be tellin you lad, we's be the masterrace n stuff man I isn't be kiddin you mate, we wos fokkin egyptians n shit man, I'm fokkin serios, thos fockin brits be fockin opressin us man
youtube.com/watch?v=GJwqYDu_wos

It's fucking hilarious, the English are known for being self loathing.
Your basically an island of self-hating Celts LARPING as Germans. Fucking pathetic.
An invasion doesn't equal absolute supplantion dipshit.
You have ancestors on the same island for 10,000+ years.

Guess I don't really know anything about the irish civil war or whatever you call it. Back in high school we were told it was all irish people fighting each other over religion.

the average american-irishman I know is a manlet bearded numale whose addicted to posting star wars puns on kikebook and neglecting their 5 kids

>Your basically an island of self-hating Celts LARPING as Germans
Other way around, Paddy
Anglo-Saxon history is barely taught in history, English people don't even refer to themselves as English anymore but instead as 'British'.
British derives from Brittonic which is the tribal name of the Welsh people

yo yo

>99% of human achievement
>Implying Ireland has contributed anything worthy of note

>LARPING as Germans
>even though nearly half of the average Englishman's DNA is of Germanic origin
>and the land is named after a Germanic people
>and our language is of Germanic origin
>and the name of our people is named after a Germanic people
Unironically kill yourself you dirty Irish monkey, nobody in England considers themselves Celtic thank fuck.

Fucking this. Thank you Sven. Not once was I taught about Anglos in school.

Wow I wonder who always keeps posting this bullshit.

Same goes for Lowland Scots. Difference being that Lowland Scots larp as Highlander Celts even though they're Germanic.

LOL
Look at how triggered he is once his myth of german ancestry sand-castle is collapsed.
Shows a deep insecurity?
Your like 90% Celtic, you hate yourself.
As bad as Turks talking about their "Greek" ancestry in an attempt to Eurocize themselves.
Anyway, if 1000 years ago a bunch of savage niggers came in and took your land, how can you object to another wave?

Celto-Germanic would be the correct term. We still have roots in the land but our culture and language comes from the Anglo-Saxons who we share heritage with along with the beady natives.

Wtf are you on about? Calling someone a greek is an insult here

>Your like 90% Celtic
If I were 90% Celtic, explain why I look similar to individuals of Germanic origin? Fact is, you're pulling numbers and accusations out of your arse. You're full of shit, Paddy.

Anglo imperialists anti Celtic propaganda. Ireland was the only Celtic stronghold in the British isles who resisted Anglo imperialism.

>Your like 90% Celtic, you hate yourself.
lol

>I look like
I could convince myself I looked like anything if it fitted my ego
Why do you think Germans are superior? Why don't you go over to Germany and become one self hating cuck.

hurdur well it says it on map so it must be true!

lmao nice cope Celtic niggers

Your people smell bad, and have the temperament that of a neurotic negro.

It is no surprise your kind as known as the niggers of Europe, your women act just like the dark skinned beasts.

pic related, what you will never be.

wew lad

oh btw who here /R1b-U198/?

Half Irish half Scandinavian reporting in, man I LOVE being me! Best Euro mongrelization is between Scandinavia and Ireland!

I work at Wendy’s and make 100,000 dollars a year. I have a 9 inch cock, 55 inch balls, and only work 3 Days a week!

ARE*

ROOOOOOO

Fuck yeah, Bermuda Triangle of ethnic purity reporting for duty

That's what you seem to think judging by the pic you choose as the OP.

>self hating cuck
Let's start seeing some genetic evidence. Prove that the English are 90% Celtic. We have roughly about 50% Celtic blood I believe but that isn't enough to convince me I'm Celtic, sorry. Hate to burst your bubble though bud but amongst nationalists, more and more Englishmen are identifying with English culture rather than (((British))) culture. More and more Englishmen are referring to themselves as "Anglo-Saxon" rather than "Celtic". I bet even those in Cumbria call themselves Anglo now.

im half english and half french

last time i posted a pic here the consensus was i looked like a 4th reich member

alsatian all the way baby

On a serious note, though, my dick is not racist. I have fucked at least 1 girl from each continent on earth. Apart from Antarctica, when I was there I just shot a load into a penguins face while he fondled my nut sack. Good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=uhopt9vzmjc

Which country should I move to, Ireland or a Scandinavian country? I want to be bilingual and cultured, I hate the United States of advertising. I kinda wanna go to Iceland.

Why didn’t you fuck the penguins ass

>Potato niggers
>white
kek.

>Romanians
>human

Lel

If your grandparents applied for dual citizenship before 1986 or something like that then you can get Irish citizenship from them. Otherwise you'd have to prove your parents are native Irish or go through normal legal means of gaining naturalization.

>Americunt Potatoe nigger and already looked into it

Outdated and disproven theory from the 90's.

t. german cocksucker cuckold

Lmao, talk about LARPing , you don't even have your own language anymore.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/28/how-british-are-you-mapped-dna-testing-shows-the-most-anglo-saxo/
Kill yourself.

Wasn't yours wiped off the face of the earth 1000 years ago? At least we still have ours.

>Muricans
>not fat blobs of shit

whoops.

Nordic or GTFO faggot

Die subhuman

>tfw pure irish masterrace but lives under the freedom of burgerland
feels good

lmaooooo actually retarded this proves nothing you autist ever heard of immigrants, sampling size. Also considering the percents in England alone shows you've lost

I love at how salty this self hating cuck is, like his whole identity is collapsing
I already see this article is retarded and careless:
1. A typo in the url
2. Identifies "Celtic" as "Irish" and not native to Britain, "Irish" is a different ethnicity and there are people with that ancestry in Britain, in fact it's the most common(other than english)
3. It simply identifies native British DNA and labels it as "Anglo-Saxon"(German), 95% of that native DNA is British(Celtic), this is a problem with etymology and labels "Anglo Saxon" is synonymous with the idea of a British race which is entirely false and disproven. It says "Anglo-Saxon(British)" but by definition Anglo Saxon is not British, it's German. This shows extreme carelessness and incoherence.
4. It seems to not actually be talking about percentages of ancestry possessed but instead takes percentages from Ancestry of most common Ancestries other than British and then applies them to the overall mixture. E.g 60% of British people have some Irish ancestry, Brits are 60% Irish
I understand, percentages are easy to confuse.
An article written on the "telegraph" by some normie with no comprehension of human genetics to the masses with no coherence or apparent knowledge does not constitute proof.
Supposedly for a German you lack any meticulousness or analysis, you have to have a Celt who's less sloppy and retarded than you correct your ignorance.
Also, according to this article Britons are 2% Jewish.

BUMP

How retarded are you?
English just heavily influenced by French but it's still English (a Germanic language)
Meanwhile Overwhelming majority of Ireland speaks English and maybe knows only a few phrases in Gaelic.

No I mean your original Celtic language?

BTFO

Are the conquered given dignity be adapting the symbols of their subjugators. That seems to be the basis of "anglo-saxon" identity.
Sounds like grovelling cuckoldry and german worship to me.
Ireland has never surrendered here soul.

bump