Let's have a reddit thread. Post anything worthy of a screenshot. I'll start by posting this poor bastard

Let's have a reddit thread. Post anything worthy of a screenshot. I'll start by posting this poor bastard

It's a woman's right to abort. Her body her choice. If you didn't want a kid you shouldn't have been fucking. It's your own damn fault

>I'm a gay transgender pedo who rescues dogs and has sexy time with them.
>oh my god you go girl.

The fucked up thing is that she assured him that she would get an abortion and did a 180. Not to mention the whole "misogynistic trapping" concern that ended up correct

Women being raised into the modern world with no sense of personal responsibility is definitely in the top 5 mistakes of Western Civilization.

Why does she thinks she ever deserves to be treated with respect by anyone ever again? What a disgusting whore.

too far gone lol

Can we get more like these?

These wall stories always seem to cheer me up

this cannot be real

4u

What's the name of the mental disorder where you make up tragedies just so you can get sympathy like every one of those threads?

Liberalism

Is this real life?

keked

Everyone it's trashy here.
Drunk trash.

These sort of threads just make me sad.

I wish people would take life more seriously and not act like it is all a game.

i like the ones where the roasties get shat on

With those dimensions, yes, she is on the chubby side.

So how DID she get pregnant? Why does she leave that part out?

She's trash, but at least she was honest with the guy. A truly awful person would have just lied.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Dicaprioraisingglass.gif

Munchausen

These people will never be satisfied, will cling onto any nonsense the Democratic party feeds them, and are useful only as examples to show your friends about what liberalism does to your mind.

>It's a woman's right to abort. Her body her choice.
>If you didn't want a kid you shouldn't have been fucking.
pick one

what the fuck

>Giving up on food and family to give money to a politician

>Munchausen
That's it. After googleing it there is even a "Munchhausen by Internet"

"The ruse is being labeled a case of Munchausen by Internet, a modern take on a mental disorder that involves faking an illness for the purpose of extracting attention and nurture from others."

Dude, this one really hit me hard

"Proof I'm not a fucking gold-digger"

Totally warped

>her body her choice

when will this meme die?

Got banned from reddit for calling out /r/military mods allowing /r/politics shills spam transgender shit.

This one's from march, really kekles my shekels

>let's have a reddit thread
let's not

This is a faggot cuck mod on r/news one of my friends sent me. Like most liberal faggots he quickly said something then ran and muted/ banned him like a little bitch before he could respond.

Only 11

The cardinal rule of politics on Reddit (I may have posted this before, in this very thread, but it bears repeating) is that they are always wrong, 100% of the time, about literally everything. I remember seeing a screenshot of some jackass that got like 6000 and Reddit Gold for outlining all the many, many reasons why Trump could never be the GOP nominee. I wish I saved it. I honestly don't think any other internet community suffers from the Dunning-Kruger effect more than Reddit does. They're like that about everything, though. Sup Forums found the identity of a masked antifa goon and got him charged with a crime, meanwhile Reddit fucked up their internet witch hunt for the Boston Bomber so hilariously bad it became a news story of its own and the site had to publicly apologize on behalf of its users.

>other obligations
>a couch
>ice cream
>game of thrones
>reddit
>the latest jew shit on netflix

And they call US crazy.

God damn this fuckers need to be more concise with their story telling

another

Lol

When the day of the rope comes I will have zero remorse in torturing these abominations to death.

And god will love me for it.

Her body her choice?

My life my choice, you abort or I can disown the child

Casey Anthony was a better mother than this cunt

You rage you lose
Europe is the best get over it faggots

Holy shit

Holy fuck I literally would have killed the bitch. I would have grabbed her by the neck and start choking her.

"not like I'm a slut or something" umm, try again sweetie

not bad, made me even post an image.

Dear lord they are such sycophants

>40
>biological clock is ticking
Oh honey, that biological clock has been dried up for 5 years now.

>ID almost cuck

F-fake News!

>only 11 guys
>not a slut
this must fake

This is just surreal. LOL

You're in for a rude awakening my dear European friend.

No He won't.

If you're going to kill them just put a bullet in their head and be done with it.

Torture is what the subhumans do.

So many "therapy" mentions. How do they not realize they'll never learn to deal with shit if everyone else does it for them? Fffuuuu- this thread went from ultimatelulz to mgtow way too fast.

this makes me want to kill someone

>i only had sex 11 times

now i know its a troll

How the fuck does a man "get wet" to begin with?

This is gold

Holy fucking kek

Go back to you cancer

The future is fucked

>my wife will be visiting him one last time this weekend.

Always cracks me up , everytime

no u

That made my day

Lol, I would have loved to see his face.

>i'm not a gold digger because i didn't pry into his financials for less than a year
>but i just don't get why a man with extra money wouldn't give it all to the female closest to him

they post the shit here so we don't have to visit friend.

And say we did?

>Im funny, smart, objectevely cute, am in shape and look younger than my age
lol fucking arrogant cunt

Don't jpeg text. This format makes it harder to read tard

not trolling, this is written by a completely reasonable person. she has to let her current bf go if he wants to, but she doesn't necessarily deserve to be alone forever. I've done worse things