>high IQ
>great work ethic

States Included: IL, IN, IA KS, MI, MN, MI, NE, ND, OH, SD, and WI

midwestalliance.webnode.com/

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Twitter: @midwest1488

Welcome: All Midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, Spics, Kikes, shills, trolls, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern whites
>write articles/speeches about our movement

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributed_manufacturing
blog.p2pfoundation.net/transforming-production-an-open-design-distributed-manufacturing-symposium/2017/04/24
ac.els-cdn.com/S2212827115005089/1-s2.0-S2212827115005089-main.pdf?_tid=8609a564-749f-11e7-a5ce-00000aacb361&acdnat=1501361595_df48472126d3662f5133c3a07526a93d
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaibatsu
jcehrlich.com/blog/are-cockroaches-cannibalistic/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.501.2165&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ibtimes.com/hog-farms-spray-pig-urine-feces-air-around-north-carolinas-black-communities-2534348
indyweek.com/news/archives/2017/05/05/breaking-study-shows-nc-hog-farms-spray-hog-poop-on-neighbors-homes-cooper-vetoes-hb-467
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a55031/north-carolina-pig-farms/
upworthy.com/a-drone-flew-over-a-pig-farm-to-discover-its-not-really-a-farm-its-something-much-more-disturbing
youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Yellow_and_Black_Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=zmmere14z6E
youtube.com/watch?v=VeND__u2HOE
youtube.com/watch?v=U-Pz5TWd4Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alternate flag thoughts?

>tfw not a yank cuck

Kansas here. Reporting for duty.

>movement

When did LARPing become a movement?

DO something or go back under the rock your crawled out from.

You do this shit everyday.

Here's mine

>flyovers think they matter
Kek

Let me guess you're Californian?

Top kek if you retards could stand

Don't let this slide

Iowa reporting in

Man, all the cool shit always starts in the US.

For anyone who hasn't, you should check out the Foxfire series of books. Compiled from the old foxfire magazine, they are both a look back in time and an instruction manual on how to survive without a nanny state taking care of you.

A very small sample of the things covered are how to make soap, guns, shoes, chairs, baskets, butter, and shingles. How to build a home, butcher an animal, hunt an animal, train dogs, train kids, and general all-purpose knowledge of how to survive.

Our great strength is a strong core of self-reliance. Remember, the more you can do yourself, and the more you can do as a community, the less you need a bloated government for.

Holy shit. I have a bunch of those books. Literally no one I talk to has ever heard of them.

They're amazing.

Which state of the United States of America priduces the most confectionary? Biscuits, cakes, crisps etc.....Asking for a friend.

They should be in every damn library in the midwest.

It's an eye-opener, to realize that we used to be so much more independent. The stronger you are as an individual, the more you can share and build with your community and family. The more you all can do together, the less you need to depend on outside sources.

I think that's one of the biggest bits of the midwest. We still get what family and community means, even if it'd gotten corroded. Would you rather go to the market for eggs, or get them from a friend? Sharing and mutual support makes for stronger communities.

And strong communities are full of bad, bad little goy. Much better to be online, connected, cared for, and totally isolated.

Dixie isn't different in that regard. My dad grows stuff in the garden and usually has excess we don't need. He ends up selling it cheap to people or giving it for free to people down on their luck. If someone needs lawn mower parts or need their air conditioner fixed they come to my dad and trade with him or pay him a bit instead of calling big outfits. My uncle needed to clean out his house so in exchange for helping him he let us have any of the stuff he didn't want. My grandfather's lawn mower broke down so we mowed his lawn for couple weeks until my uncle fixed it. No need for Uncle Sam to get involved. Family helps family, neighbor helps neighbor. To an extent of course. You don't let yourself get exploited by leeches.

>What you can do to help:
>Join the Alliance
>Make propaganda/memes
>Spread the message about our movement
>Redpill fellow midwestern whites
>write articles/speeches about our movement
what about teaching each other how to DO things, and EDUCATE each other by forming learning cells to PRACTICE the needed skills. Not just "muh propaganda" over and over again. Try to at least ADAPT some anarcho-collecitve aspects. SOME, not all. every can't be a fucking island. Besides, if one guy knows how to do something, then he's the ONLY one. "WE" need for form apprenticeships among ourselves.
Start Training ourselves and teach each other ho to do THIS:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributed_manufacturing
blog.p2pfoundation.net/transforming-production-an-open-design-distributed-manufacturing-symposium/2017/04/24
ac.els-cdn.com/S2212827115005089/1-s2.0-S2212827115005089-main.pdf?_tid=8609a564-749f-11e7-a5ce-00000aacb361&acdnat=1501361595_df48472126d3662f5133c3a07526a93d

tl;dr: work out of garages/homes and take trusted apprentices to learn so they can carry on and teach as well. peer-to-peer parts and assembly system.

How do we solve the obesity problem in the Midwest?

There ya have it. We're all so isolate and so stand-offish. Nobody trusts anyone else anymore, everyone's either worried about offending someone, or is looking for something to be offended about. it's so rare to find people willing to bond together, and that's deeply sad.

There's a lot of reasons why, but i think big parts of it is this migration to the new wave of urban life, and the shift of demographics. We're living in ways that don't really mesh with a tight-knit and helpful community, and doing so with people who don't really share the same ideals and values.

It's sad, really. Which is a good chunk of why this is happening. It's not necessarily that everyone wishes to fuck off from the union, it's just that unless the US can unfuck itself rather fast, we're going to need to band together to keep shit together.

Global Warming

I was just talking about this yesterday, we need to start working together again, learning and training so that when and if everything goes belly up, we can still exist.

Join up, roll up, need all the aid we can get! Have any skills to share?

Explain this you Jew loving fucks

I think if most of our main cities were not dumping grounds for the coasties pet minorities, and if we started having shit to do again, like making cars and smelting steel, it'd probably take care of itself rather fast.

Look at the timeline of the collapse of industry against that of the rise of obesity, they match eachother rather tightly.

>usually has excess we don't need. He ends up selling it cheap to people or giving it for free to people down on their luck.
This is what REAL ACTUAL "capitalism" IS!
> in exchange for helping him he let us have any of the stuff he didn't want.
called "freecycling" and IT WORKS!

THIS! Is the only viable solution that can be implimented NOW,today.Build on this and victory is achieved. other forms of kikery are death. trade is good when it's FAIR and REASONABLE and not being exploited.

I agree, but let me pose a question:

Why is it that we can't engage in free trade and keep things at a reasonable level at this point? What is it that is keeping such an idea from flourishing?

sure, it's catholic "traditionalism" with doctors spouting about "heatlh benefits". that's the reason everyone I know had it done. either to fit in, or because it was suggested to parents that it was in the "child's best interest" so they went along with it.

>tfw got the mark of the Jew
JUST CUT MY DICK UP

Doctor Kellogg told people circumcision stops masturbation addiction so it became more popular. That isn't named as the main reason anymore but doctors still tell people it's "healthier" and "easier to clean" although my dad and doctor both said no to circumcision so I'm personally not.

When I moved to the city for awhile that was something I immediately noticed. Unless you were part of a rather charitable church no one ever helped anyone. Hell usually you WANTED to avoid the neighbors because you had a gut feeling they were no good. Urban life is hell.

>Urban life is hell.

Indeed. Saw something about people being much happier in smaller towns than big cities. We're not meant to live stacked on top of each other.

Calm down goy it's only a snip

You're expected to be a good little citizen, but not do anything different then anyone else, and not make any waves. Lord help you if you try and be friendly, normally people will ignore you, but sometimes they even get mad. And that's just the benign reactions, You have to worry about people suddenly flipping the fuck out on you because you don't actually know anybody around you.

I live in a small-ish town, wife comes from an even smaller one, and it's just different. You can wave to people, and they smile and wave back. You can strike up a conversation and end up a few hours later with a friend for life you met at a bus stop. If someone says "hey, i have way too many tomatoes, you want some?" you just accept, you don't worry about why, or how they are, or whatever.

We used to have lives, back when we could trust one another. Back before we got isolated and taught to be afraid of reaching out. It's part of why this movement is a thing, a lot of us know, deep down, something is wrong. First step is being aware of it.

>midwest
>nogunz
>great place for white people

corruption, exploitation, abuse of trust and the misapplication of force. there ARE those of engage in ACTUAL free-trade but then they are either bribed or bought off (silver) or threatened / harassed / physically removed (lead).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zaibatsu
"financial clique"
referring to industrial and financial business conglomerates
The term "zaibatsu" was coined in 19th century Japan from the Sino-Japanese roots zai 財 ("wealth", from Middle Chinese dzoi) and batsu 閥 ("clique", "group", from MC bjot).
By definition, the zaibatsu were large family-controlled vertical monopolies consisting of a holding company on top, with a wholly owned banking subsidiary providing finance, and several industrial subsidiaries dominating specific sectors of a market, either solely, or through a number of subsubsidiary companies.

Replace "japs" with "jews" or any "other" and you get the overall point. State run or Family run, feudalism exists.
"The zaibatsu were viewed with suspicion by both the right and left of the political spectrum in the 1920s and 1930s. Although the world was in the throes of a worldwide economic depression, the zaibatsu were prospering through currency speculation, maintenance of low labour costs and on military procurement."
The "See Also" section futher illustrates my point.
rambling-again tl;dr: WHY? 'cuz we's G's an' shiet, nao gibsmedat taxes goyim and pays whats ah's tells ya to, muhfugga!

Small town/rural life is the best life.
Are you retarded?

>nogunz

What in the goddamn are you talking about? We have that stupid as hell waiting period, but it doesn't really do anything. Look at michigan's castle law, if you trespass on someone's property you are taking your life in your own hands, because they can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want to you short of a crummy Saw franchise remake.

we dont even have a bad waiting period in indiana

I for one blame all of the high fructose syrup, GMOs and all the other shit that's in our food

Farming is slowly turning into processing. If this doesn't end, there will be McFarms and Monsanto will own all crops.

Stop.
We have a group already settling in the pacific northwest and we're growing exponentially.
Join the Northwest front.

Come join in, we need more lunatics on the discord and generally getting word out. Bash out some rants, maybe put together some programs or checklists for being a better, stronger human being and community.

Serious, it might be good for you, and us, for that matter. Where ya from?

I support your movement. Though it takes more than just websites and articles. We need white nationalists in politics. Run for mayor. Congress. Make a home for whites.

When I lived in the city I had some small conversations with strangers out of nowhere but usually I noticed it was the older generation or people who grew up in rural areas like myself. Didn't matter the race. Once a blue moon city born types would talk to me but that wasn't common at all. I even remember thanking a waitress for her service and she replied "That's the first time anyone's ever told me thank you or called me ma'am" which just left me speechless.

ban cupholders. They have to drive forever and reducing those liquid calories is critical.

flags are dumb
anthems are dumb
official movements are dumb

want to legitimately make life better in the midwest? stop larping like a bunch of faggots, apply for an open spot on a city zoning commission or city planning committee and kill of Section 8 housing projects and shit like that

one user in one county fighting for homeowners and renters who want to refuse accepting vouchers will do more good than a million memes. the midwest is dying and jacking each other off over which flag to post on threads or what to call the official twitter does nothing to help it

The northwest is fucking Liberal as hell. It will be Riced up the ass soon anyway.

All hipsters must be removed.

They crossed the line when they stole plaid.

True. They helped destroy white America and made communism look trendy.

It's already there, in a lot of ways. Production and expansion is great, but endless growth is at best a pipe dream, and at worst a fast track to destruction. I've seen it all over, bigger and denser packed farms, and tighter regulation and controls on smaller, private setups.

That's the hope, this is just the start of things. It'll take time to work the angles and such, but for now just having some kind of pride is a good start. Most of us are so broken down it's hard to muster up any excitement for anything. if fooling around with flags and songs helps us have pride again, and from that pride try to make things better, so be it.

It's unreal. This life we're making in the big cities just doesn't work. Or rather, it doesn't work if everyone gets chopped up and isolated. That's why small towns work, people know one another, and most are from the same belief system and background. it lets us be more at ease, more trusting and open. Sad, but often true.

The Northwest Front is hardly growing at any levels of note. That said asking a Midwesterner or a man from Dixie to abandon his homeland for a foreign land isn't practical. We'd rather defend our own homes. I wish anyone in the Pacific Northwest luck but white Americans holing themselves up in one spot isn't the solution. Would you abandon the Pacific Northwest if someone started a movement in say Vermont that was a billion times more popular with people?

what are the restrictions to join other than race and being a faggot?

jcehrlich.com/blog/are-cockroaches-cannibalistic/
There's been lab studies to verify this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.501.2165&rep=rep1&type=pdf
I can't find the exact study quickly, but i remember reading one where a "hotel" with levels was set up and they we're left to live and breed. when it got too crowded they would eat the extra members to contain population and comfortable living space instead of trying to forceably double up in the slots they had to sleep in.

(((they))) don't care about how it effects other people or the animals as long as they get a shekel.

>tfw the midwest has higher circumcision b/c 99% white goy population vs east and west coast full of uncut shitskins and other minorities that jews didnt bother to trick into getting circumcized. enjoy your smelly beaner/nigger havens you liberal faggots.

worse than that, although you are correct, user.

ibtimes.com/hog-farms-spray-pig-urine-feces-air-around-north-carolinas-black-communities-2534348
indyweek.com/news/archives/2017/05/05/breaking-study-shows-nc-hog-farms-spray-hog-poop-on-neighbors-homes-cooper-vetoes-hb-467
esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a55031/north-carolina-pig-farms/
upworthy.com/a-drone-flew-over-a-pig-farm-to-discover-its-not-really-a-farm-its-something-much-more-disturbing

Residents in North Carolina are fighting back against one of the state's most prominent industries: hog farming. But the legislation may not be on their side — a group of lawmakers in the state passed House Bill 467 last week, legislation that limits how much residents can collect in damages from hog farms.

During a debate last month over House Bill 467—a failed proposal to shield hog farms owned by a subsidiary of Smithfield Foods from twenty-six federal nuisance lawsuits brought by their neighbors—state representative and bill sponsor Jimmy Dixon, R-Duplin and Wayne, called claims that hog waste was ending up on people’s homes preposterous. What’s more, he continued, the people making those claims were lying.

"These allegations are at best exaggerations and at worst outright lies," said Dixon, a retired farmer who has received more than $115,000 in campaign contributions from Big Pork. "When you talk about spraying fluid on people's' houses and peoples' cars, that does not exist."

New evidence filed in federal court today, however, suggests that’s exactly what happens.

Yes, they liquefy the waste and then spray it on the fields and, wind being what it is, sometimes the spray takes wing and people's houses get a primer coat of pig shit.

>That's the hope, this is just the start of things.
No, it's fucking not.

This is literally just like every other bullshit larping "movement" that's ever started on Sup Forums, whether it was the Minutemen, Vanguards of Liberty, or any of those other faggy groups. You guys talk and talk and talk about how shit will eventually get started, but oh FIRST we need a name, FIRST we need a flag, FIRST we need an anthem, FIRST we need an official twitter account, and blah blah blah, until eventually the day comes when some cockgobbler says "no guys what we REALLY need is a leader, and I humbly nominate myself to be the official face of yadda yadda yadda" and then you get fifty other cockgobblers screaming "NO I'M SPARTACUS" and eventually it implodes and the people who actually WANT to get shit done and WANT to be productive get fed up and fucking leave.

Would you rather live and work in the city, where everything is structured, close by, and provided for, or in pic related, where things are maybe a little bit harder to get around, but there's not as much "support" caging you in, and you know your neighbor's names?

>IL

HAHAHAHA

>IN

Some guns

>IA

Noguns

>KS

has guns

>MI

Enjoy your permit fees

>MN

HAHAHAHA

>NE

Are you even trying?

>ND

Better than SD

>OH

youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc

>SD

See ND

>and WI

Hey at least you're not IL

are you one of the pople who wants to get things done? Are you wanting to make some real change and such?

If it's going to blow up, then please help out. Try and make it not blow up, provide some direction, lend a hand. It's easy to get burned, but if you don't try at least a bit then it's destined to fall, instead of just likely. It's easier to join once the movement is rolling and structured and such, sure, but by then you're just along for the ride.

Come lend a hand, prod and poke to get people to shape up and move. Unless you'd just rather tell us how much we're going to fail, in which case mission accomplished i guess?

>tfw there will never be a Kaiserreich Naval Ensign flag again
>tfw the German flag's closest thing today is the flag of fucking Yemen
Here's mine.

That exact thing happened to my town. We have Crips gangs now. The local police have no idea how to handle this level of criminality.

Read about Obama's AFH rule, which the Republicans allowed to be financed. He was trying to destroy white suburbs and towns.

checkin em ;)
This! and that's why "I've" been watching the development of distributed co-op movements that started in the "left" during the end of the bush-era and into obama's time. It's small scale, yes, BUT extremely effective in it's influence. "We" just need to "assimilate" it and ADAPT it to "our" purpose. thus the "socialism" in nat-soc. understand? NOT comunism, instead:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communalism
I know this originates from ameri-kikes, but we as white men should be able to condition this to serve US and change the parts that need to be changed and fixes the issues to make this work to OUR ADVANTAGE.
thoughts?

please stop larping mate, its too late for the US. Do you guys even remember how its like living only among white people? werent most of you born and went to school with a lot of brown/black people? I believe its too late for the US unfortunately.

I'm on my city's zoning board - we've blocked a half a dozen new low-income apartment complexes from being built in my town in the last two years.

THAT is how you combat this shit - not with flags and twitter accounts - but by getting involved in local government and economics and doing what you can to actually push for the changes you want to see.

>werent most of you born and went to school with a lot of brown/black people?

we had 3 out of 1500 in high school

That is fucking awesome, sorry for any undue snark.

Can you provide any help? pointers on how to function in city government? general tips and tricks on how to avoid getting booted out, or what to watch for? I don't have much experience with city government, and i imagine many others are the same, could you tell us some things?

Not looking for a full report, but some ideas, tips, general stories and information could go a LONG way to helping people actually feel like they can take agency in their communities.

Disgusting flag
this is ok but theres too much white in the middle.
>inb4 how can that be a bad thing
Same thing.

Also theres no sense in using the same symbolism as the Third Reich. Maybe a Thunderbird from native mythos.

Heres mine atm.

Heres another great pic of old Chicago

...god it hurts. So much just crushed so we could be more progressive, more advanced and...god, i don't even know. Looking at this stuff just makes my heart ache...i understand, but i still want to shout "what the hell happened?!"

Why the hell don't we build like that anymore? Hell, why don't people ACT like that anymore?

It's kinda sad when you realize that we've already been living in a dystopia for decades.

Michigan literally founded the millitia movement you retard

checkin em'
not shitting on you, user. but "I" couldn't help but be reminded of this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Yellow_and_Black_Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=zmmere14z6E

If this is considered "gay" by the Consensus, then "I" apologize.
as an aside: I'd like to Moonman do a version of "to hell with the devil" but about niggers and kikes. But that's just me.

1) Look for open government positions - zoning boards, city planning commissions, city councils, etc are volunteer positions in 99% of towns and they usually have a hard time finding people to fill vacancies.

2) If you don't want to get involved in politics, try addressing the people who are. Most zoning board and city planning commission meetings are open to the public. If you're worried about something, come to a meeting and voice your concerns.

3) If you own a local business or have some weight in your community, use it, lobby people, apply pressure. I get approached by local business owners all the time expressing concerns.

4) For fuck's sake be subtle about shit. You're not going to win over any support for shutting down a new apartment complex or a gentrified neighborhood or whatever by talking about white nationalism or posting pepes on the city planning website. Focus on economic arguments as much as possible. Low-income and Section 8 housing kills property values.

5) Politics is all about quid pro quo. Support someone on something small and they'll support you on something later on. Help a local business or property-owner out and now they owe you a favor and can be convinced to speak on behalf of something that needs community support. Play the game.

Goddamn, all those skyscrapers look like cathedrals! That's exactly how I would design a city!

We used to build beautiful things, user, even in places that were supposed to just be homes or factories. Back before profit and efficiency was all that mattered.

This is actually super helpful. I had no idea about a fair chunk of this, honestly. How do you deal with the pressure, when it comes, to knuckle under, to let the section 8 in and such?

My grandfather and uncle moved to Chicago for awhile to work. I heard plenty of stories of the good and bad of the place. They both came back to Dixie though in their old age.

Flint Couple Wrongfully Arrested For Voicing Frustration
youtube.com/watch?v=VeND__u2HOE

EXPLAINED: Why Flint's Pipes Are STILL a Toxic Mess
youtube.com/watch?v=U-Pz5TWd4Kc

not really working out for flint residents. There are other examples, too many. I DO get your point. That door swings both ways, and integrity is paramount. Also: playing games is not going to get us results; it's only going to coddle immaturity and childish mindsets. The "Game" is rigged and the "Ruleskeepers" and referees are kikes and shills. flip the table over and start a new round, WITHOUT CHEATERS! my 2-cents.

He who controls the corn, controls the future.

Indiana corn best corn

Success breeds jealousy

>How do you deal with the pressure, when it comes, to knuckle under, to let the section 8 in and such?
Stall, delay, and resist and much as you can.

Most of the people I've seen funding these kinds of projects while I've been on the board are out-of-town investors, rental firms and shit like that who know they can just drop a few $100K buying up some old single-family homes, demolish them, build a cheap apartment complex, advertise it to nogs looking to move out of Chicago or Milwaukee or Detroit or wherever, and then rake in a few years of Section 8 vouchers. Simply get the board to deny their applications, and if they persist drag the process out as much as possible, make them jump through hoops every time they reapply, then deny them again. Make it too expensive and too much hassle to be worth their time and they'll go somewhere else.

Political groups I haven't dealt with as much. The town got visited by HUD a year and a half ago and the city council made a big show of saying they'd try to reform things. Best thing you can do there is stall. Any time city council issues a deadline for a response on something you're trying to stop - wait until the deadline passes and they have to call to remind you, then ask for more time. Always ask for more time, more information, more reports, more surveys, etc. If you can delay shit long enough for offices or groups to lose interest or lose track of you, you'll be fine.

checkin em
so, trying to out kike teh kikes!? hmm, sounds, kinda jewy to meh.
>out-of-town investors, rental firms and shit like that who know they can just drop a few $100K buying up some old single-family homes, demolish them, build a cheap apartment complex, advertise it to nogs
solution: RWDS
>Simply get the board to deny their applications, and if they persist...
solution: same as above.
Otherwise, /pol pools $$$ to buy up blocks and do like nino brown in NewJackCIty. blocked off block, security that lives on site. hold it like a becon in the warp. ;) know'ahm'sayin'?

What part of the Midwest are you in user? I can't imagine anyone in my neck of the woods accomplishing something like that.

All I'll say is I'm within four hours' drive of Chicago.

Dude join our discord. Just go on our website and sign up and you'll get an invite

DJ Shadow - Nobody Speak (Feat. Run The Jewels) (Official Video)
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY

I post this for ;) turn off the sound if you don't like the music, but this video is sick.

checkin em. because the best flag has 3 7's on it.