What's the deal with this guy...

What's the deal with this guy? He's playing nice with Loomer and Posobiec on Twitter now when he previously called out Jack for being a hack and a fraud and photoshopped Loomer in a gas chamber.

He also called out Cernovich in the past, but started to shut his mouth when Cernovich started paying him again.

He's called out Milo multiple times as well. It seems he knows who all the frauds are but despite him publicly lambasting them, they keep accepting him back.

Literally what does he do besides make money talking about what Sup Forums already said but on twitter

Pudgy, punch-worthy face.

>wearing camo
That guy hasn't served, has he?

he's a liberal who used to work for buzzfeed larping as a redneck

He is softening the transition from cuck to nazi for thousands of normies. At the end of the day he is pushing for a white america and i would be interested to see what he can pull off by playing nice with these faggots. He is our window into the souls of the normies. We use him as our microphone into the real world. Let's think of him as our spy. if he crosses us. we attec

Baked is a pretty okay guy
He doesn't want to get his Twitter account with hundreds of thousands of followers to get banned so of course he has to play nice. He tweeted a picture of Loomer in a gas changer and got locked out of his account for a week.

Twitter wants to ban right wing accounts so you have to be on your best behavior.
That and baked has been going more and more 1488 lately

Posobiec is a fraud and an autistic though

U mad OP?

Posobiec is fake news. I started the rumor that hanassholo was 15, with no sources, and he ate that shit up.

The best way to find out who is fake news is to make crazy claims on Sup Forums with no sources and see who repeats it on twitter.

>Posobiec is a fraud and an autistic though
He is the worst but the majority of these "independent" right wing Twitter guys like Cernovich are frauds.

Baked seems like an OK dude so I'm confused why he comes back to these peoples' defense

This and Posobiec is the one who held up the rape Melina sign outside Trump tower when he pretended to be a lefty. He denies it of course

>Twitter wants to ban right wing accounts so you have to be on your best behavior.

I've warned him about it in the past.

he's basically a Trump cheerleader trying to lead people toward white nationalism

He didn't even issue a correction or retraction when he knew that story was BS and he pushed it from a random thread from this place.

Not to mention he constantly name drops Sup Forums while punching to the right when anyone mentions white interests.

he only cares about views and shekels. if you unironically waste your time watching/listening to this dumb-as-rocks boring-as-shit pseudo-intellectual you should unironically kys. you faggot.

At best, he's a useful idiot who is becoming less and less useful the more fake his news becomes.

He does that shit all the time
He posts random shit, deletes it if it's not true and acts like he never did anything.

He posted about a supposed tranny vet told him that the vet agreed with Trump's tranny ban.

Posobiec only cares about promoting himself.

BakedAlaska has called all the shills out. Who gives a fuck if he doesn't grill them 24/7.

It allows him to continue to call out shills while others shy away.

I'm just curious why, after kvetching so much about anti-Semitism and that gas chamber meme, she's now promoting a cause of his and they seem buddy buddy. I do like that he calls them out and I'm sure he will again, but I feel like there's a lot more to this story.

It's all about money with these faggot.

1. Get attention.
2. Injure yourself.
3. Beg for shekels
4. Repeat.

It's the sarkeesian economic model for the right, and it should be crushed under a boot.

I don't need anyone telling me they're on my side. I'll determine that.

>Posobiec only cares about promoting himself.
Same as baked. He wants those superchat shekels and other donations. He thinks he can do this shit full time without other forms of income. If you want to do media full time, you have to be hired by an established organization and that goes against the whole point of the alt media. I think he just had a book come out but its probably shitty and full of memes he stole from here. They guy is new as fuck to Sup Forums and the JQ and yet he puts himself out like he is an expert at the forefront of the movement. For a few months, I thought he was a leftist infiltrator but there is one thing that changed my mind. As an infiltrator, you can talk about jews and even call for violence against them. That only reinforces their victimhood status. What baked does is he talks about white babies a lot. No jewish infiltrator would ever encourage that let alone bring it up. He's basically just some Alaskan country fag that is just now discovering how things work in the lower 48 and the only reason people watch him is because it is entertaining to see his transformation. Instead of doing 8 hour streams talking about ZOG every day, he should do a 4 hour stream and spend the other 4 learning what ZOG really is.

I'm almost positive he runs social media campaigns for people, that's his day job.

hi posobiec

Can someone post the rusty true detective smoking face for me please?

There's tons of other media out there that doesn't support our interests. He could have just buried his head and worked for Buzzfeed or some other shitty Anti-White org and made good money doing it.

But he chose to get out there. He's literally on the streets redpilling people. People always shit on the AltLite e-celebs for not doing enough. I don't know what more Baked could do without being deplatformed.

Moist Gang Gang

its actually the other way around
hi Matt
He did work for buzzfeed though. As far as redpilling people, he isn't even redpilled himself. He is headed in the right direction but I can't give my attention or money to someone that new. There isn't any argument or issue he will bring up that I haven't already heard in many years on Sup Forums.

Fuckin hate the guy. If I ever saw the manlet in person I'd punch him in the face.

Same goes for that fag Keemstar

baked is ourguy, hes just a bit of a newfag and he's trying to save his optics by not going full 1488 publicly and trying to play buddy-buddy with the alt-lite kikes. it seems like a pretty stressful balancing act and it will probably fail spectacularly, especially since he calls out their bullshit.

>He follows alt-light eceleb shit

You should consider the prospects of suicide.

the_donald is out in full force today.

>he's trying to save his optics by not going full 1488 publicly
This is his problem. He already did and now he is trying to backpedal to save his marketability. He should have followed the PewDiePie model and introduce it very slowly once you already have an established fanbase. Baked is trying to do it in reverse and its not going to work.

he is a bit of a reddit tier e-celeb but at least he calls out jewish media influence and advocates for white america, that much cant be said for most of the others

He's a jew. He said he's (((Belarussian))).