The USA counts turks, Egyptians, Libyans, Tunisians, Sudanese, Algerians, Israelis, Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians...

The USA counts turks, Egyptians, Libyans, Tunisians, Sudanese, Algerians, Israelis, Palestinians, Jordanians, Syrians, Kurds, Lebs, Iraqis, Kuwaitis, Saudis, Bahrainis, Omanis, Yemenis, Emiratis, Qataris, Iranians, Armenians, Georgians, Chechens, Dagestanis, Afghans, Azeris, Kazakhs, Tajiks, Uzbeks, Turkmens, Kyrgyz, native Siberians, Assyrians as white.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/topics/population/race/about.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan#Demographics
newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/07/egyptian-immigrant-wants-to-be-reclassified-as-black/
detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/09/04/detroit-immigrant-wants-to-be-re-classified-as-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5t6jU5xCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=daSbDQWoYJk&t=5s
www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2015nct-race-ethnicity-analysis.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong. Race in the American census is self identification. You are whatever you say you are.

How do you do fellow white people?

That story must be fake. I answer black on all government documents, and nobody has tried to correct me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan#Demographics

Dearborn is majority muslim and according to Us census it's majority white

newsfeed.time.com/2012/09/07/egyptian-immigrant-wants-to-be-reclassified-as-black/

$5 says your a turkroach, spewing more garbage as per usual

Those are guidelines for how they WANT you to answer. You can answer the census any damn way you choose, and there's nothing they can do about it.
White Americans have little to no nonwhite genetic admixture. Look it up.

Because those Muslims choose to answer white. If they choose to answer black, they'll be counted as that.
>Time
>reliable source
Pick one.

no

detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/09/04/detroit-immigrant-wants-to-be-re-classified-as-black/

Wh*Te you mean?

>cbs
>not fake news
Pick one.

Those are how they want you to answer

youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5t6jU5xCA

>White Americans have little to no nonwhite genetic admixture. Look it up.
You almost tricked me my american friend

I identify as a nigger, but I'm white and have no niggers in my family tree, can I still call niggers niggers?

So that means that any shitskin can pick "white" and he'll be allowed to be white?
LOL

>Britbong Flag
Sure thing Mohammad, don't you have some people to report for thinking bad thoughts.

If Rome or Alexander had succeeded, this would have been true. Damn the muslims.

Being "white" in the U.S. has a cultural aspect.

>of (mostly) european descent
>light-skinned
>acts like a WASP

If you meet at least 2 of the 3 criteria listed, you'll be considered "white" IRL.

>one percent or more
>Max of scale is %10 and only in the two most black states in the US

If he wants to be black on the Census, nobody is going to stop him. It's not like race is some sort of official legal status in America.
In America, anyone can use the word nigger. There are no hate speech laws here.
Yes.

No, it is someone having origins in Europe, the middle east or North Africa, as your census says

>If he wants to be black on the Census, nobody is going to stop him.
“The government [interviewer] said, ‘You are now white,” Hefny told CBS Detroit.
You are stopping him.

I'm talking about real life.

Doesn't matter what some interviewer said. There is no document anywhere that says he's white. The government grants naturalization documents, but it does not issue race credentials.
As I said before, that's how the Census Bureau wants you to answer. They can't force you to answer that way.

>Damage control
The fact is your country classifies non-whites as white whilst every other western country doesn't

Explains why southern rednecks are so retarded.

That classification is only relevant for banter and memes, though.

Nobody in America gives a fuck what the Census Bureau says about race. The only reason we even have a census is to determine representation in Congress.
Come on, man. 1% admixture is not going to make that big of a difference.

SHART IT DOWN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Americans
1,698,570 – 3,700,000 Arabs passing as white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Americans
800,000 — 1,500,000 Armenians passing as white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Americans
206,911– 500,000 Turks passing as white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans
500,000-2,000,000 Iranians passing as white

Nothing wrong with considering Chechens and Dagestanis white. They don't cower before niggers like E*ropean (((wh*tes)))

And as I said, if they act like a WASP and have lighter skin, they'll probably be considered white IRL too.

Have you noticed nobody cares about your retarded thread, faggot?

SAGE

>white Europeans

>they'll probably be considered white IRL too.
Amerimutts are pathetic. Do you consider these white?

>I've never accomplished anything, but at least my fellow E*ropean cucks think I'm wh*te

>Amerimutts are pathetic.
Why?

>Do you consider these white
Well, they're pretty swarthy, but if they lost the "ethnic" clothing and talked/acted like WASPs, then yeah, they'd probably be accepted.

>t*rkish
You spelled Asian wrong.

>Do you consider these white?
No, most Americans would consider them brown.

>they'd probably be accepted.
of course

In California and the east coast they are white you dumb racist.

Accepting a person is not the same as considering them to be a particular race. Most Americans are not going to shun someone regardless of their race.

Being white in the U.S. has a significant cultural aspect to it. I thought we established this several posts ago.

No, it doesn't. It's purely about appearance.

>Being white in the U.S. has a significant cultural aspect to it
As well as actually being white

Yes, light skin and European heritage play a big role too. How do you define being white?

Eh, unless you're LARPing as a 19th Century Know-Nothing, you probably consider Southern Europeans white. That sometimes gets extended to include some Hispanics and Middle Easterners too, especially if they act white and have lighter skin.

>Yes, light skin and European heritage play a big role too
But I thought you had no problem with people from North Africa or the Middle east being classified as white

> Eww... 6% non white?
> Look at this perfect nigeresse with her white features, basically Aryan!

Fuck off you coons if you pass white you pass white that's the only requirement to enter my fort. It's not like we'll have gene testers if shit goes fallout new vegas.

>Pirate flag
Go back to your hole, roach, the only reason you're spreading this "Americans aren't white!!1!1111!1" stuff is because you know literally zero people in your country are and you pity yourself because you aren't either

If they have light-skin and/or act like WASPs, I don't really notice.

>Eh, unless you're LARPing as a 19th Century Know-Nothing, you probably consider Southern Europeans white. That sometimes gets extended to include some Hispanics and Middle Easterners too, especially if they act white and have lighter skin.
There are a lot of people in Iberia and northern Italy with Germanic and Celtic blood. They would definitely be considered white. Sicilians are borderline. I've met Americans of Sicilian descent who were extremely dark, but they still looked down on niggers, or mulignans, as they call them. Levantine Middle Easterners like Bashar Al Assad would be considered white, as they were there before the Arab conquest. Arabians would be considered brown, not white. Hispanics of Iberian blood would be considered white, but mestizos would not be. Does that make sense?

So this guy is white to you? I mean, he's dressed in a suit which is WASPy

He's pushing it a bit more than the Turks, but if he talked and acted like a WASP, probably.

check out how this literal le 52% face is so proud that he is majority european.
2:55
youtube.com/watch?v=daSbDQWoYJk&t=5s

Whiter than a lot of (((Anglos)))

the US government*
fixed

You see, I would consider someone like Russel Brand white, but if he had some sort of accent and ethnic dress, I might be less inclined.

So fucking what roach (we know it's you)? All these nationalities probably make up

In America, he would be considered white. Racial lines are extremely blurred here becasue we were never an ethnostate like the European countries. Things are more fluid. Now, if he wasn't wearing a suit, and was wearing rags, and blasting shitty hip hop, he wouldn't be white to anybody.

>Hispanic
God thats so dumb. Hispanic isnt a race. They can be any color

My apartment is filled with somalis. Idk how they got out of the crack stacks of minneapolis tho. I had one autist come running at me one day like he was about to attack me, but luckily it was just some spaz out or something.

Also had this fucking spic T-bone me while pulling out of her parking spot, literally totaling my car. She just hit it in the right right spot to cause huge structural damage or something.

Nevermind, glanced over it.

This.

pic related is half Indonesian. Is he white?

Obviously not.

How about pic related?
Saudi Arabia's chief foreign diplomat

No. His origins are not in Europe

Welcome to the club americans. Fasten your seat belts because it'll be quite a ride.

So you're defining "white" as European?

And their numbers are generally very small in the us

As someone who's origins are in Europe. All of their ancestors

Yes

www2.census.gov/programs-surveys/decennial/2020/program-management/final-analysis-reports/2015nct-race-ethnicity-analysis.pdf

page 42, MENA accounts for less than 1% of total U.S population

hooktube.com/watch?v=XOX9O_kVPeo

The police just call everyone white to avoid being sued for racial profiling.

i believe the rule is anyone black people don't like is "white"

>thinks the USA is one person
>edgy pirate flag

ayyyym8eeeeeeee
over the side ye go

You can keep denying it all you want, I really don't care.

>uses "half indonesian" then asks if all white

insecure faggots need to find a weeaboo board and park themselves there

Photography can distort color. Here's another picture.
Nobody actually thinks those niggers are white. They just say that to keep from getting sued.

Yes this is the case
What else is a Muslim to pic? He's not black or a spic /Asian

JUST

Actually technically they should pick Asian.

>this is considered white in us

Yea America has become so sad
It makes me tear up when I think about pre 1965-immigration act , when the major of Americans had blue eyes and blonde hair

According to the definition of white, they should be picking white

Your census does the exact same thing retard, and if Chechens and Siberians aren't white than Russia and most of Eastern Europe are non-white.

Free tyler1

In my city we have a ton of Persians and we just count them as white and it doesn't really make too much a big different because they honestly haven't been bad from my experience with them. We are probably getting cream of the crop, but still.

>euroniggers

We have our own welfare problems here

>samefagging

Outed yourself already.

You've been ruled by non-whites for most of your existence. Remove le kebab, right guis?

Not true

When the shit hits the fan you can create white ethnostate i guess same like it used to be in South Africa.