The Greatest Story Never Told

Is it good as you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RfwBR_hcG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's feelgood fan-fiction for Nazi LARPers.

>liberal
>communist

how do you people still make this mistake

Yes.

So it's good.

Thanks, will watch.

It shows how retarded you have to be to take Hitler as anything but a laughable failure.

It plays more fast and loose with its sources than even the lugenpresse. It literally just cites a Nazi "poll" to justify the annexation of Austria, and it just gets worse from there.

>hitler dindu nuffin he a good boy needs mo land fo dem peoples never forget the 6,000,000,000,000 germans in danzig

I'm assuming you already have an unwavering faith in what I've greentexted, so why bother watching a "documentary" that is only going to reaffirm it?

I watched this thinking it was going to be some insane redpilling on Wiemar Germany and Nazi historiography but it turned to be some edgy highschool freshman's class project that was almost entirely made from clips ripped from other media

Not that great.

Not one historian disputes the fact that the vote was legitimate. Even a source as biased as Wikipedia claims no coercion of voters was attempted. Still you seem to think that anything with the word Nazi attached to it is a lie so what's the point. You probably think anything written by the allies is 100% honest to God truth as well.

They're called pinkos

It's literally the nazi side of the story, as opposed to the liberal-soviet side.
It's filled with propaganda but if you can recognize it and get past it then it's a decent watch. Quite long though.

its good, watch it

it is good and the music is superb but they get a few thigns wrong, like saying the SS was multi culti (huge lie), dont fall for that meme and its a huge redpill. Be sure to watch Hellstorm documentary (its available for free on their site) and A last appeal to reason (available on youtube)

Most people saying it had fake sources and misses things just confuses me, I've seen it twice and was blown away both times. Sure the same music played over and over again and some shitty overdone editing can bore you, but the actual content and facts are astonishing. Again, the people saying it's an edgy film for nazi larpers doesn't make sense to me, maybe they or trolling or watched 20 min and were finished with it, I just couldn't tell myself that I don't adore it. Even if some of the facts turned out to be false or missed points, watch it anyway. There is more than enough real content and info to make it worth your while. It is what got me started with the truth back in 2014.

Because it makes faggots like you mad.

Propaganda. Some of it is true.
Still, Hitler had a hard life.
>find British dogger on the enemy lines
>wrestle with it and bring it to your trench
>feed it and take care of it.
>dogger is now your bro, gets all tense when someone approaches you.
>back home, some stranger offers you some money for the dogger
>refuse
>at the station, notice dogbro is gone. Never be the same again
You have to be literally Hitler not to feel it for the guy.

It don't lie more or less than all the other "documentary" you have seen. It just show you the other side of the story.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RfwBR_hcG8

This one isn't 6 hours and kind of gets the same point across

This.

I watched the first hour of it. It had great music.