R/t_d will defend this

r/t_d will defend this

Why are these people still "checking in," he won the election 7 fucking months ago.

based black man

>Implying that isn't 1000x better than the average brown person
>Implying you aren't leftypol
Shiggy

>lives in a nation of immigrants
>hates immigrants
Move the fuck out of my country you faggot- you are just as bad as the niggers who hate nonblacks yet stay in a majority nonblack country. Do us a favor and move to isreal you kike.

The post was made 5 months ago

Attention whoring for "karma" points.

the fuck is karma points?

The plebbit version of "likes"

Why do you know so much about plebbit?

Because I'm not completely out of touch with the world and have a basic understanding of one of the most popular websites in the world, as do 99.99% of the people on here whether they admit it or not.

upvoted

sage and fuck off

Point taken

>pol is breaking apart on Trump
He's doing some dumb shit but he's gonna have to nuke us or sth for me to stop backing him.

>nation of immigrants
true actual Americans are spinning in their grave creating a perfect concentric circle

The longer and more involved they get in their little commie resistance communities the more likely it is they'll get lazy or fuck up and get doxxed.

Imagine what would happen if the address of one of the hardcore shills got out, considering the amount of hate Sup Forums has fostered for these people since the election started.

I'm done, really done.

When I joined Sup Forums 7 years ago and got redpilled, I could've never thought things would end up this way. These whole "kekistani", "magapede", "alt-lite", "e-celebs" crowds really have destroyed any seriousness or relevance the emerging ethnonationalistic right has, now it's all associated with autism and being a dumb virgin loser.

But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes!

>le based niggers xDD
>le based latinos4trump xDD
>as long as they love trump people of all colors are welcome xDD
>trump loves jews and so do i xDD

But seriously you newfags need to get the fuck out. All of Sup Forums went to shit when r/the_donald invaded and replaced our beloved Papa Paul who has always been with us with globalist kike trump. I would have preferred to wait another decade for the ethnonationalist right to properly emerge instead of having all this autistic watered-down civic nationalist cuckoldry we have today. But forget that, "shadilay" my fellow "magapede".

>uses reddit memes unironically
>reddit spacing
really makes me think