Georgia blacks torture baby of wh*te Trump supporter

These degenerates tortured a kid on Facebook live that was the son of family with a "Support Trump" sign in their front yard

youtube.com/watch?v=blY6uq8KgM3

what is this country coming to?

yea but really how can you support slormpf

>what is the country coming to

Race war hopefully.

Mods mods mods

Taken down

6,000,000% fake and we all know it.

report, sage, and bump the thread Brock-bots are trying to slide

Any other sources on this as in a legitimate news story?

fägit

You know what's the real fucked up thing about this?

You never know who actually tips over to this type of insanity.

Sure you can have a friend who turns out to be a pretty cool guy but for the most part they act out of nowhere. These types of people are like dogs; one moment they look friendly the next moment they bite a piece off of you. They aren't your friends, they aren't your family and most certainly aren't your compatriots. It does not matter what color, class or creed they are because anyone decent would never behave like this. These people are violent and the only people that can stand up and stop it are too complacent and detached. We have successfully been duped from a functioning society and yes that includes Canada, Europe and Australia. There are too many identities and too many sociopaths for us to actually care about working a job or going to school. This truly is Babylon Riding from the grave and possessing the ones who walk the Earth. This should be our indication to actually settle somewhere and stand ground because Trump will not be around for long, I wouldn't even be surprised if they killed him. This violence will start getting more organized and we will have militias inspecting our houses to ensure that we worship the identities that they have pushed to perpetuate.

>6,000,000% fake and we all know it.
Niggers have shot white babies in the face before so you never know.

I hope I live to see the day that all niggers are openly hunted and killed. Hell, I might even join in on the festivities.

>Any other sources on this as in a legitimate news story?
Did a bit of searching. Pretty sure it's bullshit. (Not that I doubt niggers WOULD do something like this.)

ultra faggot

I really hope there is a God, just so these pieces of shit get exactly what they deserve in hell.

That is borsch soup, not blood.

Is it real or not?

OP is the queen of faggots

this was the couple that posted the video

Mirror?

Did they do the torturing or were they reporting on the story?

Those faggots beat 2 white women up over chicken, funny...but not related.

>nu/pol/ will fall for this

i thought that was a hoax anyway ... no ?

Race war now.

Niggers think they deserve respect, we'll show them that's a lie.

The video was fake.

>dont be a weak ass baby

legit
they haven't even been caught yet

Kill yourself

they already have done shit like this

Sage

that's what happens when you support drumpft.

get KEKED fag

I don't give a fuck what race you are shot like this deserves mob Justice.

*Shit

keep dreamin wh*te boi