IMRAN AWAN CONFIRMED FAKE NEWS

Listen, I know you guys just like to suck off Sean Hannity, but get out of your echo chambers and look at this..
sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-reg-tim-canova-theories-20170629-story.html
Why can't drumftards stop obsessing over conspiracy theories??

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-reg-tim-canova-theories-20170629-story.html
archive.is/eSb4T
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/declassified-memos-show-obamas-nsa-spied-americans-way-more-you-thought
theduran.com/the-dots-between-imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-seth-rich-begin-connecting/
youtube.com/watch?v=rCrjNStJmYM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=6YpUEcf_v1I&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And this was just a mild case of dehydration.

What part is fake?
That he, a DNC employee, are under criminal investigation?
That he, a foreign citizen, under a criminal investigation in the US, have had access to classified informations?
That he and Debbie, have been adamant about obtaining possession over some broken harddisk, whom are in the police's possession.
That FBI is involved in the case?

Sage shill threads

how's it feel being a beta male?

Is there a way I can respond to a thread without bumping it?
Can't remember how you do it..

I love that last part. D.C. user told us months ago that the HDD contained the "smoking gun."

DWS was threatening people over it and Awan actually tried to flee the country as soon as he knew it was in the hands of the Feds.

This could be the biggest happening we have ever witnessed

Just ignore it dannish bro

They all deserve to hang for this. For what they've done to Seth Rich, and for what they've done to the rest of us.

Also not saging anymore because this is officially /ourthread/. OP get fucked.

Type "sage" in the Options field.

No shill thread should ever be replied to without saging, but plebbiters keep fucking it up.

wtf her feet were dragging, look at the fucking feet. She died there. The one alive now is a fucking clone. Fuck this world. Kill everyone involved. I swear to God if ayys are controlling us and we ever find out I would do anything to massacre their entire species.

>1 post by this ID
>some fakenews.com site
>drumpftards
Don't take such obvious bait. Post sage in the options field to avoid bumping fake news threads. OP left because he knows the site is click bait, no meaningful discussion will be had in this thread. Even CNN knows she's guilty.

thanks

OP here, i'm glad this guy gets it.
Don't you niggers understand how easy it is to get (((You)))s?

Funny everytime the DeepState' criminal actions are exposed the similar criminal partners of the Media calls DNC news conspiracies.

Wasnt it the same with Comet Pizza? You remember the ordinary Restaurant owner who happens to be the 49th most powerful D. C?

I hope you die in a fire nigger.

soon, very soon.
pic relation /obvious.

for the record, I posted this because it's the first thing that came up in the news section of google when looking up Imran Awan

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.
fr
On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>sun-sentinel.com/news/politics/fl-reg-tim-canova-theories-20170629-story.html

Nice try Debbie, there is ZERO information in that 'story' about the Imran Awan.

Do you redditards even know how to sage? Jesus stop giving this retarded nigger bumps

What do you expect, it's summer

>tfw I made the majority of these webms

I HATE SUMMERFAGS SO MUCH AHHHH

oh jeez I wonder who could be behind this thread...

Write sage in options

If you're going to shill, at least get your facts straight. The United States is only 241 years old.

I know, this is a real distraction from "how can white bois even compete" threads

>telling me to sage while posting an image/webm

>tfw I made the majority of these webms
I make webms though

I make webms, too. Too strange.

Gary (((Stein)))

It's almost comical at this point

If you can't see past this you have to jump into the fire first as you're a worth less piece of shit 2bh

>Why can't drumftards stop obsessing over conspiracy theories??

I am not aware that there is a ((conspiracy theory)) over the fact that W. Schultz, et al. were in all sorts of illegal bouts w/ all kinds of folks in order to become elected. Including the BS muh russia conspiracy theories.

It's like you guys confuse things on purpose. /leftypol/ get fucked.

OP is a faggot and a shill.

Hey, Imran's lawyer was right.

Whats up with these ultra right wing pizzagate conspiracy theories?

>current year
>not archiving
archive.is/eSb4T

I make so many webms people go "stop making webms!!"

This articles from June and doesnt even cover the awan brothers.

These chills are counting on most lazy desu 's to only read the headline
Niiiiiiiice

>Shut it DOWN!!!!

I'm a rooostah!

Oops saw KapShaw and got disracted

>Shut it DOWN!!!!!

Yes, I know that you Know
>where

Okay, OP here again, is this a spambot? I've been seeing weird shit like this in threads

Your preve. CapTchaw was better

Just ask for a raise sheesh!

everything bad democrats do is fake news!!!!

Bait

Are you aware of how many conspiracy theories have turned out to be true?

It doesn't take a seasoned investigator to know Debbie Wasserman Schultz is as evil and corrupt as they come. She is the thread that is going to unravel the DNC...

>and Sup Forums is looking to pull the string

>SunSentinel
Literally who?

It's all about the
>headline

Normatives come to Pol Catalog and sees
>Imran Awan Story Confirmed Fake

Normative walks away with
>it's all fake, Pol even said so.
They study hard. But I think the phrase worth turning here is
>study long study wrong.

>Conversion Therapy as practiced by the government.

listen, your the heterocisnormative one here

I don't even know
>the fuck that means.

And the first result i get is for a different Imran Awan who works at the University of Birmingham.

Whats your fucking point.

Straight and not trans.

Yep , just a Conspiracy Theory says the ' Sun '. lol

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/declassified-memos-show-obamas-nsa-spied-americans-way-more-you-thought

op you are a giant faggot, fuck off back to your denial cave

saged

Oh yeah, It's FUCKING NOTHING:

theduran.com/the-dots-between-imran-awan-debbie-wasserman-schultz-and-seth-rich-begin-connecting/

youtube.com/watch?v=rCrjNStJmYM&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=6YpUEcf_v1I&feature=youtu.be

Get fucked, scared cunt.

His lawyer's probably doing a lot of kiddie cock sucking for all I know. Just like Killary's campaign manager.

This is the only board where the OP can confirm that this is bait and you still take it

JUSTICE FOR SETH

>bait
>taking
It takes me only a few seconds to post. All bait threads can be turned into redpill threads. But you're a bitch, so it's not like your opinion actually matters.

>watching too much house of cards
Here's a redpill. A lot of the scandals and conspiracies that they put in movies and tv are real, or very similar to something real. This is so when shit is found out, they can make the "conspiracy theorist" look crazy by pointing to a movie and saying "this is where he got that from". This is why the first episode of "the lone gunmen" predicted 9/11.

guess i'll have to check myself, then

mother of god

Winner - look out for a dark van / tinted windows outside in 3 .... 2 .... 1....

You eat your Wheaties this morning or something? Nice digits

He is real. He is helping. Praise.