Do female have souls?

those are jews.

No.

>No comment.

I would've married her :(

no, look into their eyes and tell me if you see a soul.

>flag
Checks out

Meanwhile 50% of dudes walk around talking about fucking 17 year olds well into their 40's... the only people who think women are any worse than men are uneducated autists who live in their moms basement

No, they have to steal from a man's soul to have any for themselves. They're just a piece of my rib.

this can't be real

How is that in any way compatible to making false rape accusations?

Do animals have souls?

It's not a false accusation. He made a promise in exchange for the consent, and he later broke that promise, retroactively breaking the consent. It's literally rape and he should go to jail.

More than women

In Michelle Dauber's world anything is possible.

>that's fucked up

BIGGEST LEAK IN 4CHIN HISTORY

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

Jesus that post.
>Please nuke us Kim-Senpai

>Hang on, let me set up this strawman first before I scream from the chaffing in my vagina

Yes but they are demonic souls

>tfw 5'9''
It'll all be over soon. Everyone wants me gone, including me.

>willingly interacting with women

When will you learn?

wtf am i reading

Soon, sempai. I'm almost there.

>caring what thots think

I see nothing wrong with this

women have no inner definition of truth i think only self interest

Glad my grandfathers chose Islam as religion, thou can fuck girls thou captured in thy warfare.

No, manlets don't have souls

A female discovered that she was raped last month and is doing due diligence on making the police believe her.

i think my cat is more humane than that

To be fair most of those are probably short manchildren with fake accounts

Seflessness is an idea that is uniquely found among caucasians. And, unfortunately, it is the idea that has led to our downfall.

That is not rape that is her cheating and then getting pissed and trying to get revenge.

>men are raping women and keeping them as sex slaves
>hey let's complain about jealous women

>this wishful thinking
No, man. Are you a manlet? It's not a meme. Everyone hates us and it's out of our control. There is nothing we can do to be accepted no matter how hard we work.

Have you passed through this night?

Jesus fucking christ, someone is pissed there girlfriend ruined their guitar hero session.

TFW 5'11" and wouldn't survive the great roastie manlet cull

Quit being a manlet pussy. I have a cousin who is 5"4 and has gotten more pussy then anyone I know. Be fun, be confident, and go after short girls.

>Do female have souls?

Nope.
this is also why they MUST not have ANY say over socciety ( see e.g. vote etc )

>be 6'4"
>every time I see a muscled manlet working out or drinking muscle milk I laugh
>they look at me as if they don't know why I'm laughing
>but I feel that deep down they know perfectly well why

If you are not a weak faggot then yes they do.Ya'll westerners need to beat up your women more often to put them in their place.

But despite this your people like to "capture" other boys?

>men are raping women and keeping them as sex slaves
people already know about that part do try to keep up, sweetie

>stein
>Zimmerman
every fucking time.

nice

Kek I'm pretty average height wise. I find it hard to believe it's that bad.

What funny is they treat men as disposable and when men use women the same way they get upset or call it rape.

Everybody who perpetuates this deserves to be killed. Women are living, breathing humans with self-agency and cognitive functions. Weak cunts like you that let them do whatever they want then say "HURR DURR ALL MY FAULT, I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH, SRY BBY" propagate the problem and worsen society.

YOU have no soul. YOU are the problem. YOU need to be beaten with a monkey wrench.

I knew an eastern euro neighbor who thought like you. He got arrested for domestic violence and is currently serving 5 years

You cannot beat women here especially if you are white. Women have power here

It's not. But what else would Sup Forumstards jerk off to?

And she made a promise to not fuck other guys by getting engaged to him. She broke HER promise, making his null and void. I hope he killed her.

Post tits or gtfo.

>I WANT THE RIGHT TO BE A WHORE WITHOUT REPURCUSSIANS WITHOUT BEING OBLIGATED TO DEFEND THAT RIGHT
Women were an absolute mistake.

>willingly posting reddit caps

>the point is rendered obsolete because it's posted on another website
k

>He got arrested for domestic violence and is currently serving 5 years
What a load of bullshit as he should not be in prison for beating his own wife.
>You cannot beat women here especially if you are white. Women have power here
That is why we wait for society to fall and then we make it legal to beat women then.

You are beginning to understand.
Reddit is for mocking only

>be me
>5'6" manlet
>Trying to get in shape

Should I just end it all now lads

Some of them are worth posting.

My gf is 5'7 and I'm 5'9. You can male it senpai.

She agreed to get engaged in exchange for sex. Nowhere did any of them say they couldn't fuck other people

Yeah. Not for being a manlet, but for being a pussy. Here's the truth, if you're a man, you don't let your height define you. Yeah shorter guys are fun to poke fun at, but only by insecure people and idiots, or people looking for an easy laugh. You got dealt a bad hand, fucking man up and live life best you can, do man shit most you can. If you think height is the only thing holding you back, then it's your entire attitude that is

>Do female have souls?
Nobody has a fucking soul. Souls are gay fag shit for people afraid of dying.
Females do seem to have more sociopathic tendencies but that's likely due to the constant stream of "you're oppressed even if you don't think you are" and "being a woman is so hard!"

My fucking house mate just started dating some blue-haired, lip pierced vegetarian slut that he likes to invite over without mentioning shit. She doesn't do shit except talk about her work on a meme degree and complain about the smell of cooked meat after I make dinner. Don't know how much longer I can go without revealing my power level.

>Girlfriend

Wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

Ironically I have a girlfriend but she does things and is interesting

Sauce on the bread first? Not the meat? You animal.

Short people produce short kids. Short women should not be allowed to breed either

That story is so funny that it almost seems fake.

This type of stuff, if real, could make for a good thread genre.

"female fail tales" hilarious real stories that come straight from the horses mouth.
Men can gather round and laughed together.

you deserve a (you)

In the past, one of the arguments against jews was that their character and culture were intrinsically feminine. Being against jews and worshipping women is contradictional.

yeah, if youre going to look up to someone, make it this guy

>yfw a 6'3 chad walks by

she really likes your personality though user I'm certa- hahahah fuck I'm sorry

Nice LARPing

There's a part 2 on reddit, spoiler: she didn't learn anything after a year.

You are just asking for it.

I was just joking desu I've got bigger problems than not being tall enough to ride rollercoasters

>(((Stein)))
Every fucking time. When will the soulless, coin-clipping, shape-shifting kike finally be removed from North American soil?

Thats prime child bearing age. Any man that wants to fuck and impregnate a 17 year old is doing good work.

This.

Stein and Zimmermann are often genuin German namens, however there some of (them) with those names, here I wouldn't rule out this possiblitiy.

Will you please post it? I found the story interesting.

just for you

so if I'm 1.78m I'm a manlet?

No one has a soul.

>t. Roastie

Thank you, that was great.

Right up until you start losing, then u become the girl.

best thing about being 5' 11"
you look 6ft from a distance lol

What's worse is that they're actually willingly giving out their pussies to terrorists because it turns them on... We are often accused of being promiscuous by women, but this goes beyond our own hormones and defies all logic.

Are you mentally retarded? Clearly the problem here isn't just that the men are capturing the women, it's also that the women want to be captured or appreciate it if they're getting jealous...

Honestly if you are less than 6'2 and have smaller than 7 inches you will never be a real man and even if you do find a gf shes just going to be spreading her legs for tyrone or chad behind your backs.

Might as well transition to female.

>HUUUUUUURRRRRR DUUUUUURRRR

6"0 and over is an alpha male you cuck. As long as you lift then at that point if Tyrone fucks with your girlfriend you can fuck him up even his cock is bigger, because bigger dick does defeat bigger muscles. This is extremely rare anyways. The purpose of lifting is not only to be able to do this to Tyrone, but also to get your woman to see you as a man and not some whiny cuck. You just have to embrace the gym and live in it.

I swear 90% of them don't.

while your actual wives go behind your back to sabotage your property.

Must be exciting to have the left hand slap your dick out of the right.