Spain Hate Thread

>be cucked by the romans
>be cucked and raped by moors for 700 years
>reconquista a bunch of rapebabies fighting their moorish dads , everyone was already mixed by that time
>age of discoveries ,all your navigators are foreigns , columbus was italian, and everything that required a brain was done by the italians and austrians you hired, while you were mixing your already mixed ass with abbos
>spread your shitty moorish culture and language worldwide
>so pathetic and moorish you can't make a 1st world country like the brits did several times thus making Latin America a huge 3rd world shithole
>lose all your colonies and get cucked by the brits,americans and french
>become irrelevant
>be sashamed of your moorish roots , and try to fit within the rest of europe , even though you are mixed
>20% unemployment rate
>has to work as a bare slave for latin americans,northern americans and the rest of europe

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=G2TXucDUue0
youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk
youtube.com/watch?v=jFH9dkUh0fk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>As-salamu alaykum, my fellow Moorish brother. Do you have a moment to talk about Allah?

I-I don't see any problems w-with that

Except that it was the Jews who welcomed Moors in Spain to btfo catholics lmfao
L

Haha , thats a Spanigger moor , and that is one of the whiter ones kek ....
God Bless the UK if it was for Spaniggers the US would be a shithole right now

my spanish roommate and all his friends are nigger tier. Loud, obnoxious and uncivilized faces. Girls act like whores and guys like hooligans. It also goes without saying that they are lazy af

>t. Tuga

Continua o bom trabalho, filho

>my spanish roommate and all his friends are nigger tier
That´s because spaniggers are mixed with niggers and arabs
>Loud, obnoxious and uncivilized faces
Yup also dark skinned
>Girls act like whores and guys like hooligans. It also goes without saying that they are lazy af
Not surprised coming from that moorish shithole

Why does he have an Arabic tattoo?

>t. br*s*l**r* n* n*ss* p*ís.

Spanish women are nice moorish mutts that serve only to please their white masters

The average spanigger crowd, who is the fool that belives spaniggas are white?

Yeah, yeah... Sure, sure...

Nice , now get the fuck out of my continent you moor

1. Show your flag nigger

2. Argentina and Uruguay were wealthier than Northern Europe for most of their history, they only surpassed us after the 1970s. But it's proof the Spanish can create wealthy nations.

Spain itself is not poor either.

fuck spain

Moorish culture at its finest

Argentina and Uruguay are good because of the italian/german diaspora , if it was up to the spaniggers everything would be a shithole

Spain isn't too bad.
Cheap as shit, most are pretty friendly.
Shame they're so work shy.

sPAINish """culture"""

pic related is his father. He fucked an andalusian and this happened

p-please no bully

inb4 all posters are spanish and shout "muh Franco"

>tfw spic
>tfw you are the result of Spanish rape
How can I avenge my Native American ancestors?

P.S.
Pls no bully, thnx :)

Keep doing gods work OP

Fuck off, scumbag baiter. Spain was never ruled 700 years by the moors, the northern parts not even 100. And they were expelled.

My GF is in Lisbon right now, is she cucking me with some BPC?

nah we have small dicks, check a map.
but beware that lisbon has many non-eurpean immigrants

A stupid and disgusting people indeed.

How the fuck should i know and care?

DNA tests ancapitard

My moms family comes from Spain and I hate Spain too
First off spaniards are white. The moorish rape baby thing is only the case for Andalusia in the south, and the moorish blood is pretty small anyway

Spaniards for some reason like to gravitate towards the degenerate nigger culture in Latin America. In stead of being proud of their hairspray and heritage, the bow down to pit bull shakira and jlo, and of course Enrique Iglesias who isn't even Spanish, he was just born there

My family comes from Galicia and biscay. D and second largest separatists groups, respectively. You recognize me as the burger who keeps posting pro Catalan threads. I want to see Spain Balkanized, just like the picture on the left (minus a separate extremadura it's a language barely anyone knows just keep it Castilian)

Not really, you'll have half the salary and still pay more income tax on it than you pay in the US. But if you're poor and lazy then you might be better off in Spain...

Oh and I forgot to talk about Enrique Iglesias. He's 1/4 Galician, 1/4 puerto rican, and 1/2 Filipino

Yeah but what that picture doesn't say is that you'll have to wait 6 months to get the hip replacement so you'll be bedridden for 6 months

It's actually Free

The mother of all the shitholes. A reason for pride indeed.

We should have murdered the natives.

spain is beautiful
what a fucking nice country
i just don't understand how every portuguese/spanish colonies turned out so shitty
you guys suck at governing foreign territories you know?

Qué atrevida es la ignorancia

Y cuánto hijo de puta suelto.

we vote PP, dont forget this

I like the Spanish legacy and resent the pro-Indio lefty school that makes most of the poor majority hate it. I wish we had taken better care of it.

que pesado es este notas haber si lo banean

>my continent
Your what? all that clay belong to Spen

You should take care of your indian roots anyway, sure there's a lot of interesting history there.
>haber
I hen hespaña se abla españolo
Harriba espanya

When Spain will be great again?

>haber si lo banean

aprende a escribir paleto

Nah, It is going to balkanize and become a shithole even worse than It is nowadays.

lmao

Spain, the good Mexico

The spanish people are the problem

what is the solution to the SQ (spanish question)?

Authoritarian government. ban degenerancy and teach the people why marxism is bad

soon, there will no longer even be a spain. there will only be castille.

It would be Spain, Castillianfags are unironically a minority in Spen.

Poison their paella. When they are all gone let the best iberians take over the peninsula

Things I respect about Spain being a gringo.

1.) Reconquista
2.) Expelling the Jews and Mohammetans with the Inquisition, which we're taught in (((public school))) was so awful and shameful when really it was brilliant, and set off the Spanish Golden Age.
3.) The language is either really cool-sounding, or absolutely hideous, depending on the class and country-of-origin of the speaker.
4.) Franco winning the Spanish Civil War and putting the shitlib commies in concentration camps. One of the greatest leaders of the twentieth century.

Good luck, dealing with the eternal andalusian.

That's right. I wonder why the Jew-worshipping Protestants never did what Franco did.
Those impotent cucks in NATO begged Spain to join.

>best iberians
Times that Iberia has been under Portuguese control?

"best iberians" means we know what personal space is

You will never find someone who hates Spain with more passion than a Spaniard himself. But of course if you were ever to talk shit about the country in public here you'd get all your ass beaten.

Hell, even our shittiest and most subhuman minorities like gyppos would wreck your shit for that. I don't understand it, but I can assure you it is like that.

Forocoches get out
REEEEEEE

no you don't, we need more clay wanna share a chunk of Algarve or something? we may or may not gib back Olivenza and Ceuta in exchange

this

algarve has a great shoreline, why would we want african enclaves or some tiny inland territory??
>eternal sp*niard trying to rip us off again

Martin Luther called (((them))) out, and the current pope is an outright Marxist. Protestantism varies widely based on denomination, but admittedly, a lot of them suck Zionist cock.

The most based Christianity is Orthodox. I've been thinking of finding an Orthodox Church in my area to join. All of the cuckery and communism seems to come out of Catholicism and Protestantism, never the Orthodox.

With that said, of course there are many great redpilled Catholics and Protestant denominations. But the most cucked churches are some of these turbolib mainline Protestant denominations with the tranny weddings and aid to Africa.

Sure you need more clay, especially after Catalunha separates from you

Mediterraneans are a tribe of whites, just like Slavs, Anglos, Scandis, and Germans.

I would rather hang out with right wing "dark" Spaniards and Greeks than some blonde hipster Swedish virtue-signaling libshits.

stay mad portunegro
look at your country
full of niggers with aids

stop with the crap dude

calm down bro.
remeber who helped you in spanish civil war

>Spain Hate Thread
Remember the Maine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Maine_(ACR-1)

>who helped you in the spanish civil war
You mean the italians and germans? Oh wait, you are refering the portuguese volunteers who were out there going for a walk while others were actually doing the fighting

>Remember the Maine
Sure, remember the Castro thugs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Missile_Crisis

You smell like an immigrant or an commie, probably both, that's obvious.

No, i was refering, to the portuguese aid, in everything, from supplies, to even amunitions, also cooperation, recgnoze the nationalist uprising, and also the 20.000 portuguese volunteers - Viriatos.

youtube.com/watch?v=G2TXucDUue0

youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk

And you will be New New Mexico in our life time

false flag
then you let fidel take cuba and now is a shithole

>Sure, remember the Castro thugs
Lets not evade the issue here, Spain. Spaniard fucking shits may or may not have blown up the USS Maine in what may or may not have been a false flag attack to justify taking Spanish holdings in the Pacific and the Caribbean. Apologize for blowing up my boat tho

>Apologize for blowing up my boat
Is like the Holocaust, a lie that I hope was real

>Viriatos
Yes, i actualy mentioned them. Can you provide a citation for that 20.000 number? Cause i remember seeing a source that told that the most generous estimate is at most 12.000, and that the most realistic number may have been 8.000

German diaspora isn't even that large in Argentina/Uruguay. Show your flag, kike.

>Burgos Madroñero - "Vinte mil portugueses lutaram na Guerra Civil de Espanha"

>you are refering the portuguese volunteers who were out there going for a walk
The Spanish literally send them to the frontline while the Moros, the Moroccan stayed at the rear and increasinf the probability of shooting some of our countrymen in friendly fire. And Salazar literally send them to their disarray and at hands of Spanish commanders because he was part of non-intervention commitee.

Stop shilling for Franco and sucking cock. Sucking Spanish dicks isn't a patriot's job.

Dude, c'mon. Leave the Spaniards alone.

>The Spanish literally send them to the frontline while

Why do you lie jelousmud? the portuguese casulties were low. 500.000 spaniards died in the spanish civil war.

>Stop shilling for Franco and sucking cock. Sucking Spanish dicks isn't a patriot's job.

I'm not doing it, Spain is a country, Portugal is another country........ but i would for sure fight side by side with a spaniard or any other european, against comies or muslims or invaders like you easly, like we did in the reconquista.

It's obvious that you are larping considering you only tell lies and won't even show your flag but I'm bored

>be cucked by the romans
it took them 2 centuries to conquer hispania, and using strategies of sieging and killing by hunger, while it took less than a decade to conquer galia. In return we gave them the 2 best emperors the roman empire ever had
less than 10% of population nowdays has north african dna
>age of discoveries ,all your navigators are foreigns , columbus was italian, and everything that required a brain was done by the italians and austrians you hired, while you were mixing your already mixed ass with abbos
''all navigators'' are literally one, and he was forced to ask for help in spain because nobody else had the resources
>spread your shitty moorish culture and language worldwide
is this suppose to be a bad thing lol, stay mad and irrelevant. Hope you like to listen to spanish music everytime you go out to a club
>so pathetic and moorish you can't make a 1st world country like the brits did several times thus making Latin America a huge 3rd world shithole
If lating america is a shithole is because they made it by themselves, thanks to communism and drug lords. They had and have the resources to be a 1st world country (argentina, urugay and chile are already)
>lose all your colonies and get cucked by the brits,americans and french
We are historically the european country with most battles won, everyone lost their colonies, not only us.
>become irrelevant
We are not. Our culture, language and music speak for us. We are the 2nd country with more visitors/tourists in the world.
>be sashamed of your moorish roots , and try to fit within the rest of europe , even though you are mixed
Nobody ever said we are ashamed. Moors were the most advanced civilization in their period of time, just like the romans were.
>20% unemployment rate
It is currently 17% and to be at 15% for next year.

>Why do you lie jelousmud?
It's literally in the Spanish docummentary Franco y Salazar.
youtube.com/watch?v=jFH9dkUh0fk 16:15 - 18:00
"...Carne de canhão..."
Stop sucking Spanish cock. They hate you and don't think about you. Think about your country first and family.

> but i would for sure fight side by side with a spaniard or any other european,
I'll fight side with side IF MY COUNTRY orders it and it will order when our national sovereignty is threatned. Stop being some unionist traitor. Traitor scumbag. i give you facts and shill for a foreigner.

>Guess who is behind every goymmunism thread

That's right a Spaniard so that warrants all the hate in my opinion.

It's a Brazilian user that lives in Portugal. He literally made the same thread a week ago with the same style and inverting Portuguese flag upside-down

>1 spanish creates communist threads so therefore I hate all the spaniards

very intelligent human being

Spanish men let women take over their society and now they are suffering greatly for it. Spanish men are the most cucked group of people on the planet. No other country on earth has such strict anti-male laws as Spain.

As bad as everyone thinks it is in their country, nothing compares to Spain at the moment. They'll likely be the first country to crack too. I don't mean the pendulum will swing back. I don't mean Spanish men will uncuck themselves. I mean the cuckdom of Spain will go so deeply into Queen of Outerspace land that it will collapse tragically in on itself and turn into a land of nothing.

The average spanish woman looks nothing like that. Those are some jersey shore sicilian trash whores. Fake tan, fake boobs and fake lips.

All of you are communists in disguise.

How many portugeuse died in the spanish civil war you cuck? a ridiculous small number, ridiculous. If that really happened (sended to the frontlines) it was lucky cause they died so few.
And fighting the communists was a brave and glorious cause, a victory for Spain, for Germany, Portugal and Italy and all Europa.

>Stop sucking Spanish cock. They hate you and don't think about you. Think about your country first and family.

I'm not sucking anyone's cock you alien. You are the d&c scum. Portugal is an independant nation for centuries, and it will remain indepandant forever. But in this xxi century we europeans should never fight again each other again enough of WWI,enough of WWII enough of any more fracticide brother's war.

>it took them 2 centuries to conquer hispania, and using strategies of sieging and killing by hunger, while it took less than a decade to conquer galia. In return we gave them the 2 best emperors the roman empire ever had
WE
>less than 10% of population nowdays has north african dna
sauce
>'all navigators'' are literally one, and he was forced to ask for help in spain because nobody else had the resources
This is a lie
>If lating america is a shithole is because they made it by themselves, thanks to communism and drug lords. They had and have the resources to be a 1st world country (argentina, urugay and chile are already)
>If lating america is a shithole is because they made it by themselves
This is a lie as well since you are generalizing
>We are historically the european country with most battles won, everyone lost their colonies, not only us.
You still got cucked
>We are not. Our culture, language and music speak for us. We are the 2nd country with more visitors/tourists in the world.
And Justin Bieber has a lot of people in his concerts. Apealling to the Population is meaningless. You're a worse shithole than Latin America
>Nobody ever said we are ashamed. Moors were the most advanced civilization in their period of time, just like the romans were.
>Moors, Romans
>Civilization
They were retards