Shuffling across the chamber, Mr. McCain convened with Democrats, informing them of his choice...

Shuffling across the chamber, Mr. McCain convened with Democrats, informing them of his choice. “They can read my lips,” he said to laughs, fearing his hand would be tipped ahead of time from inside the gallery.

At one point, the senator joined Ms. Collins and Ms. Murkowski, telling them they had done the right thing.

“We talked about how if anyone knew about doing the right thing it was John McCain,” Ms. Collins recalled. “It was very moving.”

By 1:30 a.m., Mr. McCain returned to the middle of the floor, a few feet from where he had spoken of bipartisanship and comity on Tuesday. Mr. McConnell stared straight ahead, motionless, as the Republican promise fell away.

Mr. McCain held out his arm, waiting to be recognized once more, and dropped his thumb.

a great moment indeed

followed by the satisfying spectacle of mcconnell eating shit on live national tv

youtu.be/TAYxq0OqTE4

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-if-healthcare-bill-isnt-passed-bailouts-for-insurance-companies-and-lawmakers-will-end-very-soon/article/2630108
nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html?mcubz=0
archive.is/AxXyG
washingtonexaminer.com/two-retired-dc-politicians-reportedly-helped-talk-john-mccain-into-opposing-skinny-obamacare-repeal/article/2630112
armytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/07/29/report-4-us-backed-syrian-rebels-defect-to-government/
cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/us-syrian-allies-isis-assad/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Being a traitor comes natural to him. I wasn't surprised in the least.

This. Man campaigned on ending Obamacare and then had an opportunity to do so and said no. Forget about thumbing Trump, he failed his duty to his constituents.

He wet sharted America

Trump made fun of him.
He may have been a shitbag, but he had the last laugh.

"""Last laugh"""
Ok faggot. Is he dead yet?

That's the last laugh, dipshit.
He's gonna die, and he knows it. Jesus how thick are you?

Isn't his brain cancer affecting his functioning? I remember there was some hearing on Russia or something and he kept bringing up some unrelated topic like he had no idea what was going on. Went is he still allowed to vote?

He kept calling Comey the president.

His vote should not count. He is mentally unfit for office. All of his voting records for the last 6 months should be rescinded.

John McGooksnitch.

Based Maverick. RIP in Piece.

What is even worse is that if he's still in office when his reelection comes up, he's going to be campaigning on repealing the ACA again

Coward and traitor

You got it backwards, friend. McCain is the war hero who just beat the shit out of a traitor.

>"Songbird"
When your fellow G.I.'s give you a nickname

lol

>cuckposter doesn't understand the Dems are gomma get buttfucked in 2018 as Obongocare goes into full meltdown

Not only that, but Trump now has a big new rallying cry to expand the senate majority, to ensure he gets enough votes for repeal in 2018.

The Dems don't even seem to know how fucked they really are next year.

Poor fellow.

His rationale was, why replace a shit law with another shit law? If the goal was to hurt Obama's legacy and prop up Trump's then I can see why some consider him a traitor. Trump deserves some of the blame as well. Insults and threats aren't, for the most part, good negotiating techniques.

Don't feel bad for him.

He had so many chances.

>last laugh

All the literal terrorists he's been backing in Syria are being bulldozed into mass graves as we speak, you dumb fuck. That's literally why McCain is obstructing Drumpf. He isn't doing this because it's the "right thing". He's doing this out of cuck tier rage.

How he keeps getting elected is beyond me

Absolutely. And the sick fucks like Schumer are loving it. Our government is filled with Game of Thrones tier medieval psychopaths.

If being mentally unfit disqualifies you for office, explain Donald Trump.

>Trump got 3D chessed by a dude with brain cancer

HAHAHAHAHA

Brain illness of any sort should result in immediate special election and prohibition of the brain damage from running again. Like seriously, what the fuck.

the more I think about this the more I'm grateful that mccain did this. republicans can continue to campaign for the next year on repeal and can more congressional seats. letting obamacare fail
is the best thing to do politically and now they can do it without looking like heartless pricks

mccain is just playing inter-dimensional mahjong

>vote no on repeal and replace
>obamacare premiums are going to be upwards of 500% within a couple years
>the leftist voting base finally realizes how fucked nationalized healthcare actually is and either rally against the left or brutally dispose of everyone who didn't support the repeal originally
he sacrificed himself so that the Trump legacy wouldn't be ruined by having an equally disastrous equivalent to obummercare

He's a hero but not a very likeable one.
He's not Batman and not something in between.
He's the dude in action movies that always dies first but he's not a nigger.
Some say he's a traitor but that also doesn't fit, let's be honest here.

What is this guy?

Trump says he is going end McCains health benefits unless they pass Obamacare repeal!

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-if-healthcare-bill-isnt-passed-bailouts-for-insurance-companies-and-lawmakers-will-end-very-soon/article/2630108

McCain is a scumbag traitor and is evil as Obama. Mark my words his name will be at the top of the list showing senators involved in an underground illegal sex operation.

Yasss oh fuck. That is some mad shade. Y'all better back off muh boy McCain.

*inserts gif of Beyonce smugly sipping drank*

>That's literally why McCain is obstructing Drumpf
No.
This is revenge for getting made fun of.
If I were in his position, I wouldn't a guy who's made fun of me. It's maintaining personal honor, and not being somebody's bitchboi.

You're delusional if you think anyone but a few fringe candidates are going to campaign against Obamacare next year.

>You're delusional if you think anyone but a few fringe candidates are going to campaign against Obamacare next year.
they can't afford not to.

>republicans dont do a single thing they promised they would do when dems cant even fight back
>"lets vote for republicans again"

You can't win them all, or at least all at once. A democuck like you should know this by now. Republicans are still running on a better platform than "REEEEEEEEEEEEsist!"

You think Trump cutting off the bailouts for members of Congress well get them to repeal Obamacare?

The truth will come out about that eventually too.

>This is revenge for getting made fun of.

Are you kidding me? I'm not sure if you're posting b8 at this point. Deposing Assad has been the man's literal crusade for a decade user... After years of failure, he had finally toiled away, spending untold millions of debt bucks on funneling weapons, supplies, training and intel into FSA. And they were taking back Raqqa from Isis (or at least, that's what was being reported by western media). Trump just cut all his funding like last week, and Raqqa was swept through by Assad within 48 hours.

McCain was perfectly willing to work with Drumpf on healthcare like two fucking weeks ago user. This verlly little to do with reputation, McCain isn't even sane at this point. Don't be fucking simple.

premiums are going to be up over 500% soonish and they're never gonna get lower. there's no choice but to repeal it and find a new alternative because obamacare was implemented in such a way that premiums will literally only ever keep going up until it reaches a critical mass

>Final repeal attempt
>McConnell is already scrambling for yet another bill
Turtle shit will literally never stop, his donor bucks are at stake if he doesn't repeal it. He also can't get compromise and grab dem votes since those would gut the parts his donors want, so he's going to keep trying to ram his garbage through until he hits the sweet spot of enough low quality bait and smokescreens to get it past the entire GOP.

He actually released a statement saying that Obongocare raped Arizona's insurance market but McConnel's bill still wouldn't help unfuck that market, not to mention that partisan politics put a broken bill into play, another partisan bill would just make shit worse, and it was in part protest that a bipartisan solution is required.

Assad? Where have you been the past few months?
Trump is attacking Syria, sanctioning Russia, and generally doing exactly the opposite of what he said he'd do.

So in two or four years when the Democrats regain control of the Senate because the Republicans couldn't pass any major reforms on taxes, healthcare, etc, what will McCain say when they throw all notions of bipartisanship out the window and simply push their agenda along party lines?

Oh wait, McCain will be dead by then, why would he care?

I remember when he campaigned on securing the border and "finishing that gosh darn fence"

>we didn't get the right-wing policies we wanted, so let's vote for leftists and more 3rd-world niggers

Do you know how retarded that sounds?

A neocon war monger failure to the bitter end. I would expect no less.

What a fucking piece of shit.

Actually paying attention, unlike you it seems.

>paying attention

You haven't made any legit argument yet, asshat.

I was actually old enough to remember how hard the Dems shat on McCain back in 2008, so this is all bullshit.

The left are rootless, honorless, scum who lie at every opportunity to advance their cause.

>because obamacare was implemented in such a way that premiums will literally only ever keep going up until it reaches a critical mass
and democrats were counting on having the majority in congress so that they could pass single payer legislation. I don't think most people understand that obamacare was NEVER meant to work, it was meant as a transition to single payer. that's what made it so brilliant politically. luckily the democrats are fucking retarded and underestimated the american people's intelligence, which is really saying something since the average american is stupid as hell

>You're delusional if you think anyone but a few fringe candidates are going to campaign against Obamacare next year.

You total dumbfuck.

Why do you think the repubs keep extending their seats year on year?? Obongocare is the sweet nectar that keeps on giving lol The more it crushes peoples finances, the more it makes the Dems look like utter reatrds for creating it.

Trump can just continue to campaign on how bad it is and pile up votes for the mid terms. It's win - win.

Trump should end the bailouts, the anger would force the GOP to finally repeal Obamacare.

Lol you're expecting a meme-loving liberal cuck to understand what anything you've said means.

No, you haven't.
You literally claimed that Trump was fighting McCain's interests in Syria. Couldn't be farther from the truth, especially with the new Russia sanctions he passed today.
McCain is weak, old, and hates Trump. Trump made fun of him. It's not a stretch that he knows he'll die soon, and so fuck over Trump in a final act of defiance.

I doubt that carries much weight to a dead man walking.

user... It's literally going to fail.

>You literally claimed that Trump was fighting McCain's interests in Syria
Because he is, you fucking idiot.These were literally the people McCain had been shilling for for years: nytimes.com/2017/07/19/world/middleeast/cia-arming-syrian-rebels.html?mcubz=0

>Couldn't be farther from the truth, especially with the new Russia sanctions he passed today
Idk where Trump stands on sanctions desu. But he signed these sanctions because they were veto-proof anyway.
>It's not a stretch that he knows he'll die soon, and so fuck over Trump in a final act of defiance
Yeah, I agree. But it's because of Trump's Syria decision. McCain was on board with about everything health care related until Trump ended the terrorist funding last week.

>Trump can just continue to campaign on how bad it is and pile up votes for the mid terms. It's win - win.
exactly. I was disappointed initially but this really is the best case scenario as long as they keep blaming democrats for fucking up their plans. There are 34 senate seats up for election in 2018, of which 25 are held by Democrats.

Please archive those
archive.is/AxXyG

Best bot

Does he even need them at this point? He's probably rich as fuck. Probably the difference between getting that retirement yatch or the slightly smaller one

Is that an amputated arm?

This faggot will sell out millions of people and fine people who can't afford insurance just for a little attention from virtue signalers.

He'll answer to God.

I fucking love based McCain. Dude is an absolute fucking hero and he saved millions of Americans lives by rejecting tax breaks to the wealthy kikes that Conservashits worship

>Democrats last ditch to slow down trump is a geriatric republian traitor with brain cancer

It says quite a lot, really.

> After years of failure, he had finally toiled away, spending untold millions of debt bucks on funneling weapons, supplies, training and intel into FSA. And they were taking back Raqqa from Isis (or at least, that's what was being reported by western media). Trump just cut all his funding like last week, and Raqqa was swept through by Assad within 48 hours.

What? The YPG are the ones advancing on Raqqa, FSA as in syrian rebels have nothing to do with it, they've been doing nothing other than infighting since Aleppo fell.
The kurds are also still the ones laying siege to Raqqa, not Assad. They've let the SAA move along the roads they have secured though, towards their actual target which is DeZ.

is that the wound where {{{{they}}} upgraded his traiter chip

McCain is behaving as he was some kind of maverick!
Who knew?

>if he's still in office when his reelection comes up

Is his reelection coming up in September?

It is obvious that McCain does not care about the country. All of his decisions are made to spite Trump.

>FSA as in syrian rebels have nothing to do with it, they've been doing nothing other than infighting since Aleppo fell.

These were literally the people McCain wanted to shill for, and one of the major groups he was funneling money into. But there were of course several. McCain got this money for the rebels originally because he told congress he was confident SDF could "retake" Raqqa. Imo, the whole thing was an orchestrated plot that was started to get a NATO coalition against Assad. Trump just ended their best chance of that.

>The kurds are also still the ones laying siege to Raqqa, not Assad

It's SDF. I'm sorry I typed FSA.

No maverick at all. Two retired DC politicians reportedly helped talk John McCain into opposing 'skinny' Obamacare repeal

washingtonexaminer.com/two-retired-dc-politicians-reportedly-helped-talk-john-mccain-into-opposing-skinny-obamacare-repeal/article/2630112

Well blacks are allowed to vote and technically 60% of them fall in the original mentally retarded IQ range.

Kek, burger politics are funny.

You give your votes for a cause, yet the people deciding things can just play house of cards. What is even the point of voting, when nothing you want gets done?

Masterful move by McCain.
He stuck it in Trumps back when it was most critical.

>What is even the point of voting, when nothing you want gets done?
that's why strict constitutions are important, as well as non universal suffrage

This
Mongo thought he was so smart and funny, lelno
McCain will die laughing

It was glorious to watch that faggot turtle McConnell cry like a bitch. He is everything wrong with the GOP. An ineffectual old fuck who has no idea how to actually get anything done. He speaks from both sides of his mouth, decrying things then a year later doing the exact same shit himself.

Fuck him, I hope he remains disgraced for the rest of his hopefully short tenure.

Hate to say it, but if this is how Republicans are going to operate when they have the majority... They won't last long. Digging their own graves right now

I wonder how long he'll survive now that they've extracted the symbiote?

>Trump just ended their best chance of that.
The chance was dead long before Trump stopped financing, that's exactly why he is pulling the plug. The last hope died when FSA and affiliates lost Aleppo, everything following that defeat have been dragged out death throes, splits and infighting etc, and it's about time someone stops funding. I doubt McCain would have put any greater thought into the decision.

I just reacted to you stating the FSA was involved in Raqqa, which they are not. Also that Assad took Raqqa in 48 hours, which they did not since Assad is not involved in Raqqa either. The kurds who are involved still get US aid, and they have not taken the city yet either.

I wouldn't wish that fate one anyone.

I tend to agree with this. I don't know what these "establishment" conservatives even stand for these days, aside from a profound desire to redistribute wealth upwards at any cost. For someone like McConnel, breaking Senate traditions and norms wasn't just a necessity of his extreme agenda, it was a perk since it degraded our democratic institutions and made a corporate-authoritarian state that much easier to impose.

McCain is a totally enthralled fuck puppet of (((Paradise Valley)))...scumbag Scheissekinder of another abject Jew puppet his father.

Kurds are kike proxies always have been and always will be.

>I just reacted to you stating the FSA was involved in Raqqa

That's why I apologized for saying FSA instead of SDF.

>Also that Assad took Raqqa in 48 hours

Check this one out user: armytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/07/29/report-4-us-backed-syrian-rebels-defect-to-government/

Nothing you say is accurate or true. Hes a criminal and he will be regarded as such until his death.

I JUST WANT MY FUCKING PREMIUMS AND COVERAGE BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE BEFORE OBAMA RUINED EVERYTHING. I PAY OVER TWICE WHAT I DID BEFORE AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY LIKE A HUNDRED BUCKS OUT OF POCKET JUST TO SEE MY GP. FUCKING COMMUNIST NIGGERS, FORCING HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THEIR LIFETIMES OF SLOTH, VICE, AND GLUTTONY.

>That's why I apologized for saying FSA instead of SDF.
Welp, I didn't read that last sentence of your post, my bad.

I read the article. It talks about defection, mentions that fighting is still going on in Raqqa, and that the actual syrian army (Assad) has been allowed to go around their flank towards DeZ, am I missing something?

This is just the start of the trend desu. They have no choice but to defect to the government at this point if they want to keep fighting. Since their funding is getting cut, and considering that (if there is any resources going to them by the US) our generals ordered them to no longer fight the legitimate government forces and just Isis from this point, the old NATO/Israel/Saudi agenda is as good as dead. I've seen people who wanted Assad gone admit this. This is victory for Assad, in Raqqa and elsewhere. It's a victory for the west too, the common people at least, as we won't be going to war in Syria.

>our generals ordered them to no longer fight the legitimate government forces and just Isis from this point,
The kurds have since the start been the main recipients of US arms and have also since the start had uneasy cooperation and a truce with government forces, outside of a few lone incidents they haven't fought Assad at any point throughout this war. They even get aid from Russia.

Those who are openly hostile to Assad are smaller factions that since Aleppo have become increasingly irrelevant and divided on the ground, they are not a major player in Raqqa. The US never ordered the rebels around either, only the kurds.

The dems did win it though. They pushed through obongocare.

The SDF, literally "the Kurds" were given the means to fight exclusively because NATO/Israel/Saudi's were looking to depose Assad. Most of the rebel groups, including the SDF, haven't had any legitimate alliance with the government, and according to all the propaganda in the news here, they've been wanting to depose Assad from the get-go as well.

The U.S. also literally told them to not fight Assad within the last week, which is a change up from prior policy. cnn.com/2017/07/26/politics/us-syrian-allies-isis-assad/index.html

>literally

That's Dr. Evil. Brain cancer, you da real MVP.

Does anyone else find it fucking strange that he just so happens to come out of """"brain surgery"""" with a fucking grotesque scar over his eye and barely looking fucking human

They literally killed him and replaced him