DWS INTERDIMENSIONAL CHILD RAPIST

Why is no one talking about this reptilian shapeshifter kike bitch and this video?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! She openly threatens this police chief, letting him know who pulls the police unions strings, and no one says shit about it! At the end she says "there will be consequences" and slithers off. Why were they even meeting with her? Please talk about this guys. Is shit about to hit the fan or is this going to get slid under the rug with all the other DNC corruption and Clinton scandals?

youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/declassified-memos-show-obamas-nsa-spied-americans-way-more-you-thought
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats crazy she runs unopposed in her district.
she is like a tick you can't remove.
crooked as fuck, zionist, and more loyal to Israel then anyone in congress.

But why is she meeting with DC police? Because this laptop belonged to one of her IT staffers? What does mean for the muh Russia narrative?

mine was first. he stole my idea.

because it's fake news to distract from trumps russian connections

>do you have any goals to compromise your leadership by hiring unqualified people with a particular skin color?

Then why did her IT guy try to flee the country, shill?

Jewasserman Schultz?

How is it fake news and what Trump/Russia connection are you referring to you globalist boot licker.

the description of the youtube video, there is a link. read that. It means nothing, the entire russia narrative was made up by the DNC.

I bet if we started making ugly memes about her it would spread and keep her up and night wondering about the face that could have been.

Ignore obvious shill threads. Focus on this guys.

Can we make this bitch a meme now?

If she shaved her head I would consider giving her throat a good dicking.

Ugh. She's ugly as sin. Inside and out.

am i the only one that would fuck her?

Inspector General / Obama spying far bigger than previously admitted. ( Ya just know there will be an AWAN bro. link )

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-26/declassified-memos-show-obamas-nsa-spied-americans-way-more-you-thought

There really is something unsettling about how far out her teeth jut out from her skull.
She looks like the human/xenomorph hybrid from Alien 3.

Whats on the laptop, guys?

Is this about the laptops she destroyed?

I'm also aroused by noodle-headed reptilians

Debbie Ramenschulz?

Would a shapeshifter really choose that shape?

Is that really her from like a long time ago? I guess everyone looks ok for a FEW years.

based potato