What time does the raping start?

What time does the raping start?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicon.com/session/cenk-vs-ben-shapiro/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
youtube.com/watch?v=6ucb9qKf4iE
youtube.com/watch?v=u69THyVbOf4
dailywire.com/news/10639/president-elect-trump-proved-me-wrong-about-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=yLfHd9OZ-MQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this today?! I have to watch dis. Gief infos!

Cenk is going to rape that Michelle Fields supporting kike. Shapiro's schtick only works by triggering emotional people. Cenk is a psycho.

It's tomorrow.
politicon.com/session/cenk-vs-ben-shapiro/

this gone be good

ben is going to destroy him

Supposedly the Politicon is in 29 and 30 july, but nowhere in their site says the time. I don't see any youtube videos either

Oh you found it

I'm pretty sure they don't even film these either the videos always end up being from someone in the crowd.

Both are giant faggots
But Ben is a superior debater tho

Cenk is a better debater. Benji's schtick is Ted-Cruz tier going on about 'muh constitution', 'muh scalia'.

"That event will take place Sunday at 5:30 in Independence hall."

Is this est or western or cest or what time?

Both are just going to talk past each other, listing out the same rehearsed talking points they always say to their own fans. Both sides will obnoxiously declare their own side the winner before it even begins
We all grow a little bit older and closer to our graves

Because they knew nobody would watch it today with Jones v cormier going down

I would assume PST since it's taking place in California.

They are both turds but Cenk is really the better debater here

But hey who gives a fuck, anybody that likes either of these two cucks deserves to be shot

Pretty much, but Cenk is a better at going off the cuff and might (but probably won't since his opponent is actually intelligent) trip him up.

It would be like if Christie debated Cruz.

fucking flag

He's right though. Shapiro is a Michelle Fields supporting cuck.

I don't think you understand how flawed Ben is.

Ask him a question about Israel and it'll all fall apart.

He said that people who criticize Israel and Zionism are anti-semitic.

Cenk just needs to talk about that the whole time (and bring it up immediately) and Ben will just look the Islamist apologists he criticizes.

I've never heard cenk so I'm excited

I anticipate Ben likely destroying him since he's autistic and cannot make emotional arguments. He argues from a solid foundation.

can't wait

Exactly. Shapiro = Cruz.

I think Jones will win.

What are they debating?

KIKE vs MUDSLIME

Shapiro's bad, but Cenk is just plain retarded. He uses the same shit for every retort.
>this is the oldest trick in the book
>this is what they do
>support sanders 2020

Cenk has better people skills. He knows how to read people, Shapiro is a Cruz-tier autist.

This is what will happen

>crowd gets filled of TYTards
>they cheer everytime Cenk responds
>Cenk will appear "victorious"
>Cenk brags about his "victory" in his channel
>People dislike Cenks video
>people will comment how the audience was set in favor of Cenk

Mark my words

>Cenk is really the better debater here
>interrupting your opponent, shitting your pants, and making 100% emotional based arguments makes you better
Really taking Trudeau's message to heart there lil leaf.

>implying Cenk isn't lefty king autist

There is Chelsea Handler v Tomi Lahren and Ann Coulter v Ana Kasparian

Alex Jones menaged to trigger him (to the point of yelling and physical confrontation) by showing him his anti-Clinton t-shirts. Cenk is really a mediocre debater, just look at how Sam Harris easily dominated him.

Unless it's moderated, it'll be shit. Here's what's going to happen:

Cenk will just strawman and ad-hominem over and over like he did with Sam Harris and like he did at the Oxford Union. He'll scream like a buffalo and say some of his catch phrases like "OF COURSE!!!".

Ben will keep attacking Cenk's poor debating skills without addressing any of the actual points at hand. He's clearly the better debater. Chunk has the debate level of a 5th grader at best. It'll all come down to who has more fans in the audience. Chunk constantly surrounds himself with his fans so if he faces any opposition from the crowd expect the buffalo to be dazed.

The only thing I see Ben being wrong in these forums is supporting that broad after Breitbart and that he is not very pro Trump. I don't see many negatives from him.

Any jew that sees criticism agaisnt Israel will screech anti semitism. That is the nature of the Jes.

Reminder to get ready to downvote it. Shapiro is a Zionist and Cenk is a prog.

Cenk is fucking Turk. Sharpio is Ashkenazi Jew. They're not in the same league intellectually.

Turks are far more intelligent than Arabs.

It's honestly really hard to see this ending up any other way.

Unfortunately Cenk Uyger will come on top on some issues given Ben Shapiro is a fucking neocon.

Can't wait for the...
>oh hehe, we may disagree on most things, but we all know Trump is an idiot, right?
*laughs all around*

>What time does the raping start?
I am sure that little manlet Jew has already started gapping his asshole like the kike twink he is.

Some kikes are good. Ben is in our side.

>Turks are far more intelligent than Arabs.
holy kek
>meanwhile in not retarded land
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Kurds bring down the Turkish IQ.

Same way mizrahis bring down the israeli IQ.

>flags
>always posting pro-kike shit
What is with Anarcho-Capitalist and their acceptance of kike cucholding?

Seriously, Ben is not different than Milo aka Pedo, Michael Alan Weiner aka Savage, Krauthammer aka Kikehammer, or that neo-con Bill Kristol. As soon as the interest in Jews pretending to not be liberals in order to sell books or be on TV these faggots will vaporize quicker than 6,000,000 Jews in ovens.

>k*ke vs r*ach
Who the fuck would watch this bullshit feast?

turks are savage retards. They confirmed it time and time again. Also how many Kurds are there in Turkey that they would bring down the whole population significantly?

No he isn't.
He is in it for the shekels and is a deepstate anti-trump pro-political correctness faggot.
He was campaigning against Trump when the alternative was FUCKING HILLARY CLINTON.

They're good at pwning and raping, which is the point.

>it's actully real
oh boy, Roach-lad is gonna get btfo hard. Why did he even agree to this?

Eh wtf do I know..
Hoping a meteor hits their studio :^)

Bro Ben is much better than those other faggots you mentioned. Let's stop pretending all kikes are on the same page. Ben is against multiculturalism and open borders, he makes really good arguments, against liberal degeneracy, transgenders etc. He IS on our side kike or not

>Why did he even agree to this?
Ben promised Cenk he could fuck his twink Jew boipucci after the debate.

Ben said that he admired Cenk for being such a master-debater and wanted to give Cenk an opportunity to show his Jewish holes what a big fat turkroache cock is all about.

I take kikes over arabs, turks and islamio-apologists any day of the week.

I'm not denying that. But in discussion intellect wins.

>Let's stop pretending all kikes are on the same page.
>Let's stop pretending...
WEW LAD

>Ben is against multiculturalism and open borders...
for Israel.

"And by the way, I don't give a good damn about the so-called "browning of America." Color doesn't matter. Ideology does."

mobile.twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

Has anybody got a single example of anybody ever getting close to Ben in a debate? There are tons of examples of him slapping leftists around for fun. He's on another planet. This will be an hilarious massacre.

ben is the only kike i like and have respect for.

>on /our/ side
>doesn't care about the browning of America as long as they have 'conservative' values
Literally pick one

Pic related.

some user stream or video it

kek, no dealing with oppressive governments and military coup's every other decade just scares away any turks worthy of academic achievement. anyone in turkey who is actually smart moves somewhere civilized instead of staying in desert hell.

it's not kurds who bring down the turkish IQ, it's just the anti-intellectual attitude that can be observed from the top down of turkish society.

>signalling "guys Im not racist"
There is a reason he likes Ann Coulter so much, there is a reason his eyes lit up when Sessions was appointed. Listen to his podcasts and talks about the shithole CA is becoming, and democrat cities hinting there is a nigger problem.

He is aware minorities vote liberal no matter what. Dont you think he is hinting at something?

Stream from politicon 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=6ucb9qKf4iE

Some pre-debate hype:

youtube.com/watch?v=u69THyVbOf4

>Suck kike cock this hard
WEW LAD

>Ann Coulter
Pic related.

Seriously, (((you))) /r/The_Donalds are literally AIDS. You seriously have to go back.

since when anything with cenk in it is worth watching?
guy has no valid arguments 90% of the time, he's a living meme

>he's a living meme
Upside down Indonesia you are right.

He doesn't have to be /our/ guy, just needs to fight the right fight and any kind of public pushback against this cultural degeneracy is precious

Sad fucking truth. Today political debate in general is just people throwing red meat to their respective base and not really engaging the other side or trying to come to some sort of understanding or consensus.

Libtard donkey spotted

>any kind of public pushback against this cultural degeneracy is precious
Except when the push back comes from a smart ass Jew who only angers the left to further push their agenda. Shaprio's selling point is that he is a smart ass who is open about being Jewish so as to defend against the cultural degeneracy his fellow Jews continue to push.

Basically, there comes a point were you are only fueling the anger on the left to hate the right even more and everyone knows that the moment this charade of being a conservative Jew is blown for his blind followers he will "resign from politics" to be accepted back into the Jewish fold.

>(((Ben))): The leftist agenda is flawed!!!
>Left: Fuck you you conservative!!!
>(((Ben))): Oy Vey!!! Let me take my money and run!!! Remember I hated Trump!!!
>Left: Fuck conservatives!!!
>You: WTF!!!
>Left: Fuck you!!!
>You: NOOOO!!! Sup Forums was right again!!!!
>(((Ben))): Remember to buy my books goyim!!!!

dailywire.com/news/10639/president-elect-trump-proved-me-wrong-about-ben-shapiro

SOMEBODYS DOING THE RAPING

Why does the browning of America bother a poster with a Black Power flag? Serious Question.

>A cockroach vs a kike
Who cares?

>thug life
>muh free speech

Flag checks out.

any streams out there for the anavs coulter debate?

also when will it start?

moderator is a shitskin, probably liberal

>Why does the browning of America bother a poster with a Black Power flag? Serious Question.
Because you cucks give the kike a past for propagating the degeneracy of America. If a non-Jew said this shit you would jump all over them but a kike like Ben gets to fuck all your fanboipuccis.

Pic related.

it starts in 2 burgers, don't know about livestream, i'd look for them when it starts.

Cuckservative spotted

Good post.
But seeing chunk yogurt humiliate himself is the reason why we watch. His debates are gold if you have a sense of humor.

Because no one likes niggers they are not like us they cause loads of crimes because muh chicken

Accept when kikes tell you to like niggers and you bend over like the cucks you are and get fucked.

Mudslime vs Jew cuck

Both Are degenerate scum

hi did you get lost on your way to reddit?
here, let me redirect you www.reddit.com go mix with your own kind you fucking mong

kike vs roach

who would watch that shit

Doesn't matter, it's just one type of ZOG ideology versus another.

Heeb is going to massacre this roach. Cenk will really give it a shot for a few minutes but then when it dawns on him how utterly skull fucked he is, he'll get angry start shouting over Ben. After the anger settles he'll put on a smile and act like a clown for the remainder. He'll justify that by saying something like you can't take a racist/sexist/homophobe/transphobe/islamophobe seriously. You just have to put on a smile and mock them.

Shapiro may be a kike but he's as smart and as manipulative as they come. He's going to murder this shitskin.

If Ben cared about telling his people what they wanted to hear he wouldn't have been so anti Trump the whole election. You're full of shit

Is there any dedicated live stream for that? If it is going to be like

youtube.com/watch?v=yLfHd9OZ-MQ

Than I am not even going to bother watching two jews fighting for a shekel

Mud wrestling?

except ben's demographic is literally the never trumpers lol.

>Kike
>smart and manipulative
Kinda redundant to say both

This is not true.

+1

You were brought here to serve one purpose to be a slave remember that