Every day someone gets stabbed in Hamburg

>every day someone gets stabbed in Hamburg
>nobody cares because the offenders are """inner city youth"""
>yesterday a knife attacker stabbed someone while yelling "Allahu akbar"
>suddenly it's all over the German media
>they call it a """"terrorist attack"""

Friendly reminder that """islamic terrorism""" is made up bullshit by the brainwashing media. You are a thousand times more likely to be killed by a street criminal than to die in a "terrorist" attack.

Other urls found in this thread:

pi-news.net/milde-strafen-fuer-mordmartyrium-an-rentner/
archive.is/n11qm
archive.is/x3b8p
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Home grown violence is difficult to prevent while foreign nationals is easily preventable second the main victims of inner-city crime is other criminals IE gang wars or fighting over drugs etc while terrorists generally target the public at large

Inner city youth is also a raghead mudslime, so yeah, fuck you Achmed

*foreign nationals committing terrorism

They are guests in your country ffs, they should be more scrutinized

Nice try Kraut

You forgot the worst part.
Usually when these incidents happen, including the one in Hamburg, the police will state that they have known about the guy for a long time, but did nothing.

>be at work discussing this issue
>normies say, but what can we do, assign a police officer to watch every single person on the list?
>"Kick them out and it's somebody else's problem"
>lawyer guy steps in to say that this vulnerates human rights and international treaties and that the government must simply do nothing

Yeah, I'm sure he'll have that same opinion if he becomes a stabbing victim himself. I told him so.

also

>visit hamburg
>go to Bismarck monument because he's fucking Bismarck
>all dirty, full of graffiti, overgrown with grass
>random black kid asks me if I want to fight 1 on 1
>Say "No, but thank you!" as if I genuinely appreciated the offer just to mess with him.
>His answer was "pussy", which isn't even German

Hamburg is fucking doomed, mate

Islam was founded by a pedophile warlord who ALL Muslims consider to be the perfect Muslim. A kiddie touching war mongerer is the best Islam can offer the world. Awful.

>You are a thousand times more likely to be killed by a street criminal
Exactly, thanks for proving our point

I used to live there. It was doomed already two decades ago. They are being ruled by the fucking Green party.

Piss off roach

This is why we can't have nice things, France.

Those guys are a fucking meme

You're good at baiting, dude. Bravo.

>>nobody cares because the offenders are """inner city youth"""

"Inner city youth" is the media term for violent, non-White.

That's why I used the quotation marks, Captain Obvious.

That "street criminal" is 1000% more likely to be a Muslim than not, too. You're not helping.

I IDENTIFY AS A DRAGON OMG HOW CAN YOU BE SO INTOLERANT

No matter how much you try to shill sand nigger. The new era will be blessed with a war among brothers and a Genocide of those praising the moon, bringing eternal Peace under one flag

>Friendly reminder that """islamic terrorism""" is made up bullshit by the brainwashing media.

Yes but the media always inform that "No links to jihad organization" etc.
But if they do it for "islam", they do it for islam.

>Captha:
Spielkarte farmacia

>le moon god meme
oh please kys, christian from arabia say "Allah" too

>posting arab subhumans

Fuck off, kike.

>implying moon Allah is the same as Jesus father Allah
Muslims really, no wonder you just managed to convert tribes with an average IQ of 85 who are as bad at developing as you. the house of peace awaits you, take the fast lane

There are no moon god you dumbass, Al-lat al-Uzzat and Manat (daughter of the nabatean moon god) aong with Hubal are false deities in the Quran

And still your treacherous lazy Sand apes have them as emblem on your flag.
Really makes me think. Off yourself, the house of peace awaits you

and where are the street criminals from you cuck?

The hilal is a symbol of Islamic conquest taken from the Ottomans
Lmfao, literally go to bed

He was a mentally ill man. Deal with it.

>islamophobia
>phobia
I don't want anybody without western values in my country. They don't like the values of the nation anyway, they undermine them at every chance just like Mexicans and blacks. If they actually did have western values it wouldn't be quite as bad, especially if we weren't forced to associate indiscriminately. To say that I don't want Muslim fundamentalists in my country around my women should be a no brainer, not a "phobia"

>Pedo Prophet ---> Fall of East Rome ---> Ottoman
Go do your devil lying somewhere else, acolyte of the demon

>but what can we do, assign a police officer to watch every single person on the list?

How about rooting them out? Why are they not being persecuted? Islamic fanaticism should be punishable.

>I'm a christian but I don't know about Isaac marrying a 3yo girl in the Bible
>urrrr durrr pedo the child brides weren't common in the 7th century

Please rangeban Germany
It would improve post quality a lot

>Islamic fanaticism should be punishable.

That's fanaticism in its self, I have no problem with it but sure there is a better solution, you don't want to start another 6 gorillion problem that they will cry for another 100 years

Why would the EU be helping the dragon? That's literally the complete opposite of reality, who drew this?

muslim who try d&c on the base, that right winger hate the EU, or a false flag by you know who and I don't mean the jew

>pensionist gets tortured to death
>court rules "not murder" and lets the murderers free again after a short jail sentence.
Just German things.

source?

>You are a thousand times more likely to be killed by a street criminal than to die in a "terrorist" attack.

Every year it becomes more and more likely until it is the norm. Retard.

Dragons are so much cooler than mudslimes. Keep Europe safe for dragons!
Unless they fuck kids.
Kid-fucking dragons can get fucked in prison.

Can read it on PI

pi-news.net/milde-strafen-fuer-mordmartyrium-an-rentner/

or FAZ if you want whitewashed names.

>look guys its not that bad, people get stabbed in germanys 2nd largest city all the time

> piece of shit drug pusher stabbed in a bad deal

> 6 elderly Germans hacked and sliced at by a man in a public place. Somewhere they are meant to be safe

Yeah, OP I fail to see the difference too. Idiot.

I wonder how Germany managed to become such a shithole in such a short time.

>>Everyday someone is stabbed in Hamburg

By Muslims

>archive.is/n11qm
Can't find the faz article, but if it is true what J.D writes than it is a for everybody to see case of literal Lügenpresse.

>archive.is/x3b8p
>source:dpa
found it
fw it is true
fw eternal rage
fw no face

Hey, I've been to that statue. Didn't realize any of you guys cared.

>You are a thousand times more likely to be killed by a street criminal than to die in a "terrorist" attack.
Only if you look at the most vague statistics possible.

Yes, criminals kill more people than terrorists, but they kill different people than terrorists do and they kill them in different places. Criminals mostly kill other criminals and mostly kill them in the ghetto. These are generally gang-related killings, so as long as you don't involve yourself in their affairs, you are almost completely safe.

The problem with terrorism is that it strikes in places where respectable people live and work, and specifically targets innocent people who just want to live their lives in peace.

There were no 'inner city youths' in Hamburg prior to non-whites moving in.

Friendly reminder that your mother is a prostitute.

Eat shit jamal.

To be fair it's in the middle of nowhere and you have to walk all the way to the end of the waterfront to reach it.

kys Abdul

>You are a thousand times more likely to be killed by a street criminal than to die in a "terrorist" attack.+ 46 posts and 4 image replies omitted.
you're also 3 times more likely to be killed by a shitskin street criminal than a white street criminal, at least in the USA.

Probably much higher in Germany.

Schnauze döner affe

Yeah, keep telling that to yourself Hans, you are a disgrace to your Nation.

I don't understand this cartoon. Do any Europeans believe that the EU downplays "Islamophobia" and promotes free speech?

I wonder why people even accept the word "Islamophobia", as if you had a serious mental condition just because you hate Muslims, who are out to torture, rape and kill you.
The old comrades of today's left, the Nazis, did that too. Just declared opposition as mentally insane and unfit to own property, make poliitcal decisions and what not.

>around my women
nu-male feminist detected

i know a guy who thinks we arent far enough left
he also likes martin schulz and wants the government to redistribute the wealth among the people
in his opinion some speech should be outlawed, of course everything he wants to be outlawed is something he does not like, like islamophobia, "hate speech" etc
I wish I was joking

Sure.

And they're very likely to be a migrant. Proving that while Islam is the number 1 terrorist threat, it's vastly overreported next to the migrant crime issue that's far more widespread.

They're all non Europeans who don't belong here.