MEMRI TV thread?

MEMRI TV thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute#Alleged_translation_inaccuracy
google.com/search?q=إيمان مبارك&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CfjY8WyoLPxKIjiJNJ8doesXeQF67zBaY8YVS19VnZnQ7NZioqtV_18o7T38NEMpRx8IbZTIOM4RYDVhfXhKnJ4ZApyoSCYk0nx2h6xd5ETpDJtHq0Ij7KhIJAXrvMFpjxhURQ3V-wNl9RW8qEglLX1WdmdDs1hEcvwMLhqe1ASoSCWKiq1X_1yjtPEfkEOhzI2dPzKhIJfw0QylHHwhsRHL8DC4antQEqEgllMg4zhFgNWBEb2WwaEQZ5JyoSCV9eEqcnhkCnEQuk3HbeG0Ki&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivibaSva_VAhUFaxQKHdn4AkcQ9C8IHw&biw=1005&bih=786&dpr=1#imgrc=AXCtoUR4w4UqLM:
forum.arabia4serv.com/t92446.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methoxsalen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute#Alleged_translation_inaccuracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't even know that pic related is funny or sad, but here you go!

Fucking kill yourself.

my favorite

another one

Just in case

fucking albanian

are these real?

yeah, there are also some great compilations on youtube.

You should kill yourself for responding.

So should:

ive seen a good deal of them i just never know if they're edits are not

fuck off

asshole

If not for beheading, praying 24/7, and throwing people off the buildings, islam would be a pretty based religion

Bastid

Throwing degenerates off buildings seems pretty good, though. My issue is with pedophilia, polygamy, and goatfucking. As well as the cultish need to pray constantly.

no

typical fag

kys

fucccc

FUCK YOU

F u

fuck off

JIDF psyop go

cunt

kike

and there goes my sides.

Not really memritv, but still kinda relevant

oh no, not that guy.
he is practically the alex jones of turkey.

some are, some are faked

why does he look like he's going to serve me coffee any moment?

Fuck u faggot

Her name seems to be Iman Mubarak, apparently. Anybody got any decent photos? She's lovely...

because that is probably the only thing he does well.

This "segment" is actually very reasonable and not extreme.

Ill dump a few

this one made me kek hard

u are jew

> [Insert current year] still thinking MEMRI is a reliable unbias translation source, my sides.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute#Alleged_translation_inaccuracy

Yeah, another picture here

f u

How can one country provide so many? It is truly astonishing. Annoying Germans have nothing. Nothing on leafs. I only found you annoying before. Now...

fucking nigger

you mother fucker

I looked myself... Spelt like this, in their alphabet: إيمان مبارك

google.com/search?q=إيمان مبارك&safe=off&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CfjY8WyoLPxKIjiJNJ8doesXeQF67zBaY8YVS19VnZnQ7NZioqtV_18o7T38NEMpRx8IbZTIOM4RYDVhfXhKnJ4ZApyoSCYk0nx2h6xd5ETpDJtHq0Ij7KhIJAXrvMFpjxhURQ3V-wNl9RW8qEglLX1WdmdDs1hEcvwMLhqe1ASoSCWKiq1X_1yjtPEfkEOhzI2dPzKhIJfw0QylHHwhsRHL8DC4antQEqEgllMg4zhFgNWBEb2WwaEQZ5JyoSCV9eEqcnhkCnEQuk3HbeG0Ki&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivibaSva_VAhUFaxQKHdn4AkcQ9C8IHw&biw=1005&bih=786&dpr=1#imgrc=AXCtoUR4w4UqLM:

forum.arabia4serv.com/t92446.html
Habibi.

god damn

Mods ban this derailing piece of shit.

Qt, Allahu Akbar!

haha who would believe that

We were embolden by Trudeau and the promise of W E E D. Welcome to the new MEME AgE. Once Trudeau leaves we will get another pro Zionist government but the population will the most Nazi pro Arab you will ever see.

Mark my word, the Maple Reich is coming.

I don't know what they put in the water over there. But you lot seem to fucking love being hated. Like some fucking depraved gimp

The Rake cometh, inshallah.

WE

WUZ

Reminder that memri tv is actually a psyop program ran by the jews/mossad. The whole point is to make arabs look shitty and crazy and have people mocking them.

Note how they like to sprinkle in holocaust shit. They literally cannot help themselves. Sure this stuff can be funny but just keep in mind that it isnt real and that its just more jewish tricks.

Ask any Arab about the accuracy, they will confirm it.

Except that they wont, because its mistranslated by israelis. Do you really think these memes just sprouted up on Sup Forums organically out of nowhere? Its typically JIDF bullshit. That name doesnt get tossed around anymore, but that doesnt mean they ever stopped their kikery.

>The whole point is to make arabs look shitty and crazy and have people mocking them.
I actually respect them for their indignation in the "candid camera" show, when they're told they're on an Israeli show. Quite commendable sense of ethnic solidarity and self-respect.

No, they fucking will. Go to Sup Forums, enter /mena/ thread and ask them. I speak a little Arabic and I can confirm that generally translations are accurate, and even in this article there are only very few slight misinterpretations mentioned that are actually disputed and come down to mere grammar issues.
If you watch a MEMRITV video with Arabs praising the Holocaust and you still don't believe me, do yourself a favor and translate the English text in the subtitles back to Arabic in Google Translate, just do it word by word, it's important. (Google Translate is shit at translating whole sentences to Arabic) Guess what, the translation will be very close to what you see on the screen.
But you won't to that, because you're an Amerifat and you like to claim things based on nothing.

>he translation will be very close to what you see on the screen
to what you hear*

why does every race have their own kang people? There some whites who claim the Indus valley was white until dravidians ruined it

pic is a bullshit, but the real story is still hilarious

JHB is a leftist kike journalist who last year painted himself black and went on Polish independence march, hoping that some nationalists will catch the bait,act hostile towards him and give him proofs that Polish nationalists want to lynch anyone of different race

He failed to gain bigger attention, and was accused of racism and xenophobia by right wing media. The actual Polish Africans even demanded him to apologise

It's quite simple if you think about it.
You see, US/CA border is semi-transparent - so, any Canadian man worth his salt moves south in search of a better opportunity as soon as he graduates (or before)

Now, you sure recall that any time there's a noticeable Republican victory there's a chorus of laments "I'm moving to Canada!", right?
Most of them never do, unfortunately, but _some_ - some do.

How libtarded do you have to be to actually follow through, then?

Very.

You have to be very libtarded.

So, you've got a neverending process - quality men are constantly washed out, leftards are pumped in, in waves. Add to that massive 3rd world immigration, et voila!

Yeah - not to mention degenerating French influence from K-back.
What's that with baguettes and leftardation I cannot say, but the link it obvious.

Now let this hooch still run for a hundred years or so, and there you go, the distilled dregs of the Anglo world.

> But you lot seem to fucking love being hated.
(including, yes, sincere and enthusiastic cuckoldry and masochism)

did he that pill that induces melaning production?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methoxsalen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Like_Me

Most are, some are not. The owner of Memri TV is jewish, so you're supposed to take it with a grain of salt.

It's fucking hilarious nonetheless.

>polish africans
bit redundant

lol

>actual Polish Africans

based muzzies

Are you fucking retarded? I don't have to take a side, but it's well-known that MEMRI is jewish psyop. Just enjoy the memes as comedy, because that's they are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_East_Media_Research_Institute#Alleged_translation_inaccuracy

Fuck all semites they can burn in hell for all I care.

I love memri

wtf, I want to be Muslim now

Thank you for the reminder, but this shit is still very funny. Desert chimpanzees have hilarious propaganda. Think of this as an episode of seinfeld.

This thread is top kek haha