I'm sick of this eurocuckery

I'm sick of this eurocuckery.
What do I need to move to the land of the free?
I am highly qualified and love to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166697/African-village-family-gets-7-000-British-taxpayer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Moving to a 54% White country
Don't do that

Do do it and make us great again.

Go to a 90%+ white state.

>tfw there is no land of the free on earth in my lifetime

>do do

midwest
aka militiacountry

dumb zlovene being dumb

Ur fucking retarded m8

I don't know how many times I have to tell you euroTARDS--minorities in the u.s. are grouped together in small areas. The majority of u.s. land is 86% or greater white.

Shitskins all pack together in the same small towns and inner cities. Fuck, I hardly see a non-whites and I'm in a Detroit suburb

>The majority of u.s. land is 86% or greater white
The election results map begs to disagree

come to the midwest... the coasts and big citys are where all the faggots and sjw's are

I-is this really true? I really wanted to move to the USA after University but I though it will be overrun by that point. I guess I have 2-3 more years to decide.

>I guess I have 2-3 more years to decide
Don't wait too long. The US will be less than 50% White in less than a decade

How so?

faggot

Lots of whites vote Democrat u fucking moron
Yes, it's really true. You think we would all be like "AMERICA, FUCK YEAH" if it wasn't the case??

Contact a US consulate or embassy. If there is a labor shortage in the field you are "highly qualified" in, then it will be very easy to get a work visa.

Remember that you will need the equivalent of American licenses/certifications.

Actually they pretty much prove his point

this is where the niggers are bro

Don't listen to .
Our census is run by (((Jews))), the U.S. became majority non-white under Obama's BLACKing.
Pic related is an actual Midwestern small-town.

I'm warning you, DO NOT GO TO THE USA. It's deteriorating much faster than Europe. The US has past the point of no return and will likely Balkanize as early as next decade.

Wow, even with your fake map you're still less White than any European country.
Congratulations I guess

lol?

no
stories of your fellow Europeans going on "holiday" for 2 weeks to NYC or SoCal are the real truths about the entire US

its true.... im a Nebraska fag and you hardly ever see a nigger unless you go to lincoln or omaha.... they dont like the cold and hard work.
mexicans and drunk indians(native americans) are the only problem to speak of

Nah, go to a 50% white state, marry a white woman, and have lots of babies.

I'm an industrial automation engineer.

Get the fuck out of here. New York and California are 100% nothing like the rest of the u.s....unless you're bring sarcastic and then in that case, I just got fooled

what part are you talking about? california? yea california could reach critical mass of degeneracy and implode at anytime... like i say, stay away from the coasts or any big city and you will find the united states is pretty sane

Is it, now?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166697/African-village-family-gets-7-000-British-taxpayer.html

>NYC and LA liberal hellholes are an accurate descriptor for the rest of the USA
ok dude, sure thing

>unironically posting (((fake news)))

It's a well known fact that Sub-Saharan hormones have been (((injected))) into our water since 1965, so even when an American looks "white" their genes are mostly African.

Shareblue BTFO!

sarcasm...
that's literally every foreigner on Sup Forums's experience in the US

I'm also in a Det suburb

>hide larp threads
>ignore larp posts
>do not reply to larp posters
I fucking hate flag posters, I will consider your opinion once you post with your own fag (you fucking leaf)

we have guns.... and people dont look at you weird for carrying one.

now he changes his story because he got assblasted

obvious leaf proxy or again, a foreigner on vacation for 2 weeks in NYC or SoCal

you can call me literally any insult in the world and i wouldn't get offended
But dont you dare call me a fucking Leaf
Thats a low fucking blow, even for Sup Forums

Well you never know these days

Where at? Birmingham/Bloomfield here

That's cruel. Never call a non-leaf a leaf.

working class "city" past it's time
I'll get out of here eventually

I meant the guy trying to pass of an African village as a Midwest town

I'm just giving you fair warning, the US shitskin population has been exploding in every economically relevant area of the country. The heroin epidemic is also getting worse.

I don't understand why Michiganfags are always afraid to say where they're from...bro I probably don't know you