Imma just leave this here

Imma just leave this here

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/668520614697820160

facts are raccis

how red pilled is Trump exactly?

classic inconvenient truth

hes dealt with crafty jews his whole life, ywn be as redpilled as donald trump

Fake and gay

He's literally going to free mankind from (((them)))

LIAR LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!

Trump cited "USA crime statistics" when the statistics were actually from the Crime Statistics Bureau of San Francisco. Oops! Better luck next time, Drumpf! Conservatives and racists BTFO!

t.snopes the bipartisan fact checker

but Trump himself is a crafty jew

trump might litterally be the prophet

haha.
its good to dream.

wtf this is real.

Trump just gets better and better

to beat the jew you must become the jew

Checked

no nonsense

under budget

Trump is just posting what everyone with more than 5 brain cells already knows. Blacks are a blight on civilization.

>facts
About that
Stats are fake, post is real, albeit deleted

Niggers gonna nig

We need to meme the dream to reap the cream

>Become a self made billion in little Jerusalem
>How redpilled is Trump

My guess would be highly.

>were actually from the Crime Statistics Bureau of San Francisco
Except, you know, they aren't.

They're made up whole cloth. A citation does not mean said citation actually exists. Some of those numbers are off by fuckmassive margins

>Trump unironically posted these hate facts and still won the election

>hate facts

The meaning of this is there are people that hate facts. They are factophobic

Did the pic get taken down? When I click the link, I get a page stating it "doesn't exist".

I remember seeing on there he got a false rating because he didn't account for all the plight nogs face and living poor and nor enough gibs blah blah blah

Nice try schlomo.. We're not buying your divide and conquer tactics anymore. We didn't forget you kikes killed 60 MILLION WHITE Christians in Russia. Fuck off with your statistics. Blacks don't even come close to your murderous ways.

t.macquiavelo

found the leftypol kike

Either not very or he's is and is just playing stupid. My guess is he knows the score but is part of the jew lovers club.

this is a leftypol antifafaggot

You must practice the jew jitsu all day long grasshopper

I do

Agreed. Lets not forget who brought them here.

>Some of those numbers are off by fuckmassive margins
>fuckmassive

Yeah, the first thing I thought is that you're just making shit up because you have no idea if the numbers are close or not. Turns out that I was right. The numbers are actually close.

backlash from jews who are in favor of immigration.

keep your friends close and....

I believe it was more of a multi-dimensional chess move

>No one will discuss race stats
>When Trump brings it up he's a racist
>He tweets (or retweets) the OP pic
>Leftists being leftists trip over themselves to point out that Trump is actually wrong and he's unironically spreading fake news
>It's fake news because the real number isn't 97%
>It's 95%
>As admitted by said leftists
>Now the left has admitted just how huge this number actually is they can't get away from it
>Have to discuss race and stats because all the left can ever do is win the battle, but never the war because they have no foresight

It was absolute pottery.
The only thing I can tell you for certain is that it's fortunate for America that Trump loves the country.
Imagine Hillary. Now imagine her with Trump's intellect and his ability to play people like they're a game of tic-tac-toe. Terrifying.

The jew can't be named until the nig is named. Most people don't know anything about jews or even care to know. The only thing they know is six gorgillion were gassed by evil Hilter. Blacks are so out in the open and shoved into everything. Most people who hear the word racism are going to associate the term the most with blacks. You have to start there. So far nobody in the public eye will even whisper the phrase black on white crime. They'll talk about black on black crime like a good goy cuckservative but that's about as far as it goes.

A fucking sitting president of the United States is posting this shit. Let that sink in

>They're made up whole cloth
Made up? Oh c:mon! Now (((who))) would do a thing like that?

Anyone else think Cheri Jacobis is hot af?

>this is a leftypol antifafaggot
Found the retard. You do know that jews are communist lefty's don't you?

I hear you user. One can only hope that is the case. I used to believe it myself but not anymore since he bombed Syria for israel. I voted for Chump.

>found the leftypol kike
Tell the truth about kikes and you think i'm a kike. Brilliant! Do you practice being stupid or were you born that way?

I hear you but you know what? I'm not a huge fan of Chump, I voted for him but he's a kike lover. That being said, I find it refreshing to know what's really on a persons mind instead of constantly being lied to.

>oh my god its not 97% its 93% you fucking racist

>The jew can't be named until the nig is named
Agree with most of what you said except this. You have that backwards. The reason we can't talk about black on white crime is because of (((media))) brainwashing. Name the jew first and everything else will fall into place.