>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/891389731405127680
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/24/us/politics/document-Read-Jared-Kushner-s-Statement-to-Congressional.html
archive.is/GD1TY
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3899498/Read-Jared-Kushner-s-Statement-to-Congressional.pdf
youtu.be/4TJUI_JrYkg
youtube.com/watch?v=4TJUI_JrYkg
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/891406862536499200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

Hopefully that guy can become your next Salazar.

If Trump is cutting spending and deporting people, why are the numbers for 2017 not very different from the numbers for 2016?

I want to read Jareds statement that destroyed the russia story. Anyone have a link?

When will manlets finallt grow up and realize women are just turned off by you still playing with fucking toys?

NICE

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/891389731405127680

>all those triggered libs

kek

DRUMPF AND Sup Forums BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!!!!!!

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/07/24/us/politics/document-Read-Jared-Kushner-s-Statement-to-Congressional.html

I know it's NYT, but they have the full document to read.

WHERE THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

Time for archive archive.is/GD1TY

Quads of Truth

Wasn't she a struggling single mother when she wrote her first Harry Potter book?

I want trump to sign an executive order that forces the refugees here to learn English and get a job

>a dick attached to a dick

that's pretty funny

>"If you do not stop with this whole russia thing trump has told me he will sick the mooch on all of you."
That was all it took.

Close your eyes and let me use this. You'll see them.

They are running away because they know their Uniparty scam is dead

>caring about the opinions of women

>flag

changing my avatar to a frog, i don't want to be a cuck

No. They have to go back.

What about the Jews?

Trump better put an end the asinine anchor baby bullshit. Hurr Durr lets let any infant that gets shitted out onto American soil become a citizen, WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

>Social Democratic Party
>position: centre-right
>ideology: liberal conservatism
Ah, a fellow meme country.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3899498/Read-Jared-Kushner-s-Statement-to-Congressional.pdf

They have to go back.

what if Britain is importing mudslimes in the hope that they will burn down London and kill Assange?

It won't be him. But the moment someone grow a pair and say what everybody is thinking he gets a landslide. You can see it in our newspapers online comment sections: people with their Facebook profiles linked to their employers say stuff that would make this board balk.
I'll roughly translate a comment of an elderly lady (70+ grandma looking lady), commenting on a video of some moors making an outside pray on one of our city squares (encourage by our capital city mayor, a Pocahontas level leftist)

> this race is evil, sports only terrorist ideas. They attack, beat, insult, that's the kind of people these muzzies are.
> Portugal only saw peace when this terrorist race was kicked out, with them here Portugal will never again have peace
> this filth have evil in their blood, they're evil, they're terrorists, only Saddam could keep them in check, people should bludgeon them out of our country or however they can

That's only that sweet lady first post. She followed up with two more without a single hint of fucks being given by her or her friends or the other people commenting the video.

I could spend a full thread translating comments from yesterday, not by anonymous like us but by good citizens in Portugal commenting the latest news on online newspapers, with their names and faces for everybody to see. It's not an accident our kebab is self removing, for some reason they don't feel welcome enough. People is pissed

Taking a comfy stroll through the archive, this place was so different two years ago. What will it look like by 2019?

>not caring about what attractive women think of you

it's okay user, Scaramucci will still want to play with you!

Ann is speaking

youtu.be/4TJUI_JrYkg
youtu.be/4TJUI_JrYkg
youtu.be/4TJUI_JrYkg

>someone spit in my pizza

I tip well and this is how you repay me?

Was any actual reason ever publicly given for why Reince Preibus "resigned"?? Or was it never more than just claiming to want a clean slate or fresh start?

Didn't think Portugal was like that.
I haven't seen this pasta in ages. Feels good.

amazing

>Ann "Why isn't this thousand mile building that takes a couple billion dollar budget and months of planning built yet?" Coulter

Who cares.

Oh fuck, I remember the Randlets, desu they annoyed the shit out of me

he tried to control Mooch

LIBTARDS CHIMPING OUT

GET IN HERE

youtu.be/4TJUI_JrYkg
youtu.be/4TJUI_JrYkg
youtu.be/4TJUI_JrYkg

>victim of Drumpfcare

new oc

Ann is Sup Forums's Anima, she is basically our Queen

This new communications director is even more bat shit crazy then the others. The lulz keep coming!

Whats happening?

>our

Wrong.

Remember that all fornicators deserve to die!

> Didn't think Portugal was like that
Kek, our rightmost party is left of Hillary and the neolibs and an unironic "Communist Party", sickle and hammer flag and all, is part of the leftist coalition currently controlling the executive

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

ANN IS TRIGGERING SHITLIBS LEFT AND RIGHT

I still remember that one debate where Rand though he might have stumped Trump on China and the fucking comerical music was playing and Sup Forums was flipping out that it might have been over. Good times

Victim of Obamacare

Funny joke

good pic

should make a february 2017 comparison

I know Trump doesn't drink but sometimes it feels like he's drunk texting just sayin

Really makes you think.

I'd like to fuck her. Dated an anorexic chick back in college. They are so mentally damaged that They will let you totally degrade them.

Speaking about what?

.have to go back

How are you not a 1984 nightmare like Britain?

Looks like the jew game is up.

>First thing is terrible.

Fuck I hate Scott Adams.

>it's not because I'm some Naive Woman wh...

I'll agree it was mediocre, but not because muh male priveledge

>Nig valley

Their argument (at least those who have any argument and aren't just larping) is that slowing the carbon emission rate allows more time for some technological breakthrough or unbeknownst natural process to equalize the situation.

Which isn't a totally absurd position, if a bit foolhardy. But they're totally dishonest about the scale of the problem they screech about, so they cling to stuff like the Paris charade which by their own metrics is the most expensive ineffective policy in history.

No one is serious about solving climate change, they just want to larp in their own personal capeshit fantasies.

>Silicon Alley

Who the fuck knows
It was all about the pauls for 6 years

Good joke.

thanks britfam

>IMMINTENT
lol

What's the craziest thing she let you do?

Any sources or is he pulling our collective leg?

They can go Make Mexico Great Again.

Niggacon Valley?

>Nigerian intellectuals

Ehh I'll wait until she's up against tyt girl

LIVE FALSE FLAGGING KIKES DRESSED AS NAZI'S
youtube.com/watch?v=4TJUI_JrYkg

Who could have imagined that a spoiled, wealthy, old white guy knows absolutely fucking nothing about the nuances of gang warfare? That his police pep rally in the current climate helped turn public opinion further against police? Or that calling MS-13 animals on a national stage actually boosts their street credibility and will help them recruit? Or that MS-13 uses his xenophobic policy and rhetoric to prey on fearful immigrants? Or that this same phenomenon is going on with Muslims being further ostracized? Jesus tapdancing Christ they're so fucking stupid. Not like "Oh, you disagree with me. How stupid of you." But "How the fuck do you even manage to tie your fucking shoes?"

HIROOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucker nearly gave me a heart attack.
It's fake.

We going to invade this guy yet?

Fake and gay

I'm stealing this meme

Lmao

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/891406862536499200

>invading /ourguy/

Piss off, Reddit.

Of course it would be.
Nah. Trump and him are on good terms.

They literally can't afford kek. 1974 wrecked the economy, taxes are already high as fuck but govenment waste and debt repayment doesn't leave a budget for leftist adventurism.
They know if they push it too hard people, once again, will throw their shit in the streets and put a strong hand whose first measure will be throw all of their asses in prison or exile.

Saved