Whats wrong with mosques?

whats wrong with mosques?
why do people protest against them?

as long as they're not sharia i don't care.

There are recurring incidents of radicalization taking place at mosques.

It's not about the building, but about the people who go there.

lmao
not all muslims are arabs

whats wrong with muslims?

not all muslim terrorists are arab either

because they are home to the filthy fucking Muslims

They're violent rapist pedophiles.

not all terrorists are muslims

germans killed more (white) humans in history than muslims

>more and more whites live alone
>most pedophiles in asia are white tourists
youre probably right

Same reason why it was outrageous to have foot baths in the airports in Minnesota and known terrorist training camps in upstate New York years ago.

And the Jews didn't want to pay any attention to the obvious problem, and so now we have the obvious results to deal with.

>Germany
You're either a rapeugee or a cuck who's wife is regularly raped by Muhammad.
Dismissed

im german

No German would abuse English like that.

I remember that thread

but i am

Have you no shame?

Islam is a poison to humanity and all who spread it make the world a worse place.

why? i dont understand you

do you know what america is doing around the world?

>not all muslims
shitskin op shit thread sage

Firebombing Germany again like in WWII?

Right now we're killing ISIS. Before we were funding terrorist "rebel" groups in syria, but no more.

>whats wrong with muslims?

racist

why not?

isis is to islam
what americans are to the white race (the real whites in europe)

Excuse me they were moderate rebels

but whites killed innocent muslims in their colonies

Because they're full of muslims?

and?

We also set up the Navy to stop the muzzflow.

What the hell went wrong with the boats?

ISIS is the purest expression of Islam. But more importantly, ALL islamic nations and communities are shit.
You're right, and moderate islam is still bad

they are all heading to europe instead

america is the purest expression of the west

ALL western nations and communities are shit

I don't give a fuck.
History is brutal, get over it.
You and your friends have no right to come to western countries and kill people, Akhmood.
If you want revenge declare war and fight us like men.

>ALL western nations and communities are shit
>better keep flooding to them to partake in the prosperity that western values brought

>I don't give a fuck.
then i dont give a fuck if my brothers will kill you
>History is brutal, get over it.
so are whites
>You and your friends have no right to come to western countries and kill people, Akhmood.
why not? whites did the same in america and still doing it in the middle east
>If you want revenge declare war and fight us like men.
but we do

The only problem with western countries are their tolerance of niggers like you. In terms of safety and standard of living they are unmatched.

>prosperity
you mean stealing resources from poor countries and using immigrants as cheap workers?

The immigrants are the ones trying to force themselves in and "stealing resources" is a shitty meme.

you want to protect the west
but are the opposite of a westerner?
are you stupid?

You have to go back.

but my president merkel invited ALL humans
they are welcome in my country
>shitty meme
you started a war for oil

im home

you seriously have to look at more than just how many were killed, the whole ideology of Islam is to destroy the western civilisation.
No fucking wonder 10%-25% of muslims are terrorists

The real west is that which white people build for their future. Tolerance of unruly niggers is a poison injected by kikes, western civilization.
No, we started a war because the Saudi-Kike coalition told us to. But no more.

dont mind me, im just gona steal that

but west destroys us

but its the immigrants who build everything here
just come to germany and look at all construction sites
most of them from non western countries

oil, as i wrote

>but its the immigrants who build everything here
White people made the plans, built the machines, created the supplies and organized their delivery to the site. Using niggers or shitskins as end stage labor because they're cheap does not mean that they built anything. Even if you gave a nigger all the supplies for a simple home and a schematic he could not do it.

immigrants build the machines
supplies from china
delivered by low skilled people like immigrants
most workers in construction are immigrants

whites are weak
even their skin is weak so they cant work outside all the time

>as long as they're not sharia i don't care.

this right here is the ONLY way we can lose. the "I'm OK you're OK we both want the same thing" mentality of laziness and complacency. It's not bullets or bombs that will destroy the West, it's the lowered standards of outsiders who want everything you have without working for it, people who you seem to be content with.

Civic Nationalism is what this is, the idea that you treat people not as population. It's an erroneous idea that we're all equal when nothing could be further from the truth. The black guy you see on the shoulder of the highway with a flat tire? of course you help him out- of course we're all human. And that's exactly how you end up living in a country where you can get killed helping someone with car trouble. And that happens all the time.

So well done Burger, lower your standards even further. Excuse high crime rates because the personal touch of excusing an individuals problems makes you feel good and totally won't lead to re offending. They learned their lesson right? Excuse your roastie wife from cleaning your home and outsourcing that job to Mexican slave for tax free cash. Excuse your idiot lazy kids from a decent life and good grades because "they have white privilege" Whatever makes you feel good. You're totally not destroying your nations way of life. In fact, let your sworn enemy build a religious building in your town, because you're tolerant after all? they wouldn't abuse your trust? I mean, we're all human after all.

racists btfo

and you're German.
Yes, we know, you have a regimented part to play in the collective guilty conscience that is your ravaged society.
Get over it, or live with it quietly.
The rest of us are getting sick of your bitchy whining.

My parents didn't own slaves or kill redskins.
Come to think of it, neither have I.
Learn from the mistakes of others in order to move forward; not to wallow in self-pity.

>immigrants build the machines
What about the infrastructure built before immigration from outside Europe? Or did the magical negro build Germany with his melanin magic while in Africa?

>why do people protest against them?

>"Democracy is merely a train that we ride until we reach our goal. Mosques are our military barracks, minarets are our spears, the domes are our helmets, and the faithful our soldiers."

That's why.

i dont get it

germans dont care about ww2
nobody here does

My parents didn't behead americans or kill europeans.
Come to think of it, neither have I.

it was destroyed by other whites who attacked germany since germans started a second world war against the human race

then immigrants rebuilt the country

if racists would start killing innocent muslims, i would run to my local mosque

Same reason you wipe out a wasp nest if you see one. What dwells inside is incompatible with your living space.

you are right but its difficult for the native americans to wipe you out

>it was destroyed by other whites
You seem to be implying that WW2 set Germany back to the stone age, the only parts of Germany that were destroyed were a few urban centers such as parts of Dresden and the Reichstag. Non-European migration into Germany did not start until the 60s, and that was limited to Turkish workers who barely did their jobs half the time.

but the workers had to do hard work for less money than the weak lazy germans
if they didnt work half of the time
they would have kicked them out and just replace them with another immigrant
there were enough of them

>but the workers had to do hard work for less money
So you're saying the German government imported them use them as slave labour?

>they would have kicked them out and just replace them with another immigrant
They DID try to kick them out, but Turkey wouldn't take them back. Nor would the immigrants leave.

>weak lazy germans
Nice job exposing your hate for the native people who have so graciously allow you to live in their land.

Native Americans had their chance. They lost. Quit virtue signalling about 200 year old issues that dont even affect you, Kraut. You have your own civilizational issues to worry about, which involves a choice between burning out the wasp nests or ceding your home to them.

not as slaves
but they knew that they are poor and would work for less and harder than the weak germans
the reason why they brought foreigners was also because germans didnt want to do the hard work
nothing changed since then

why would the immigrants leave if the germans invited them?
would you invite a guest to your house and say fuck you after he steps in?

germans are weak and lazy
ever worked with them?
i was born here
i have the right to live in this ugly land
just like the other germans

yes, i want to burn the wasp
thats why i will make more than 3 muslim children

>i have the right to live in this ugly land
Every nation has the right to self governance and the freedom to live and prosper amongst themselves, as stated by the united nations. But I can see you are jealous, hateful little Muslim who wants nothing more than to see the people who so graciously provide for his very existence to die and fade away as he turns their country into a mess of brown faces and poverty.

>Every nation has the right to self governance and the freedom to live and prosper amongst themselves, as stated by the united nations.
australia supported iraq invasion

>who wants nothing more than to see the people who so graciously provide for his very existence to die and fade away
i dont want to see how my parents die and fade away

Muslims are there, obviously.

Are you a faggot, OP? You post like a faggot.

I see, said the blind man.
You're the moderate, misunderstood muslim.

problem?
you are faggot

thats good for the blind man
now he can see all the dead children of iraq

You asked a question and got your answer.

People don't like mosques because people don't like Muslims. It's that simple.

Here I got this for you.

whites are racist

do the same for christians in poor countries like in africa or latin america

Yes, maybe because whites have been in Germany for thousands of years, yet Muslims have only been there for about 5 and have already killed hundreds in Europe

no, christianity is not a blight on this world.

If you think that land is so ugly, why don't you leave? You seem fairly hostile which makes me believe you grew up being told how terrible the West was, why don't you do your own research instead of believing in the lies that your family/Religion has taught you. People who believe in your hateful ideology try so hard to tell the world you're peaceful, however if you believe in such hateful practices and ideals instead of embracing the furtherment of Humanity and Scientific Values. You deserve no remorse when you get whats coming to you for practicing your barbaric ways.

When the fuck are you going to get over colonialism?
Are you seriously excusing Islamic terrorism because they were 'abused' by evil colonialists?
You're a retarded German cuck, I start thinking that Germans deserve all this because of people like you.

>australia supported iraq invasion
Only our kike controlled government, no Australian supported the invasion of the Middle east. It was a stupid idea and made life hell for the people who live there.

>i dont want to see how my parents die and fade away
Your parents don't pay for the social programs your kind live off.

>hundreds
and whites do the same in our countries

do you know that romans came before the evil germanics?

What's wrong with bringing pigs to mosque while eating bacon?
Why do muslims protest against it?

You can't be racist against a Religion, nice try though. Being Muslim means you follow Islam, which is a religion. That's like saying any criticism of Christians is Racist. It doesn't make sense. Because Christianity isn't a Race. You don't get to make a race out of thin air so you can get farther in the Victim Olympics.

because i grew up in this shithole
its difficult to start a new life in muslim countries since whites destroy them

>no Australian supported the invasion of the Middle east.

>mosques

harboring terrorism daily is no excuse

You've been mislead, most Westerners never wanted war in the Middle East. You can holding your fingers in your ears and screaming "I CAN'T HEAR YOU" wont change that.

pigs are dirty animals
similar to whites
from appearance to behavior

whites hate us bcs of our race too
racists

american military bases are everywhere around the world

most muslims dont want to kill you

From my point of view arabs and all who want to bring them or islam here are lower than animals. Europe would be better off without them.

And most whites don't want to harm you. This may be hard to believe but we have a common enemy.
If the Jew kept his greedy kike claws out of our countries none of would have have happened.

>. Europe would be better off without them.
not germany

islam is a part of germany

this board is too easy

The Irony is that your Religion is causing it to only get worse.

You seem mistaken, 'Whites' (Which is a stupid term as mostly everyone is mixed in some form) do not hate Muslims because of how much melanin is in their skin, they hate them because their Ideals clash with Western Ideals, you know. Such as peace and prosperity, Scientific Advancement, Capitalism, etc etc. Maybe if you lot just lived next to your neighbors wherever you live and stopped hating them or obsessing over what Religion they follow, maybe the world would hate you less. And again, you can't be racist if you dislike someones Ideals. If I disliked you because of the color of your skin, that is racist. If I dislike you because you want to throw gays from rooftops, that is not racist.