What's the most American city/town in America?

What's the most American city/town in America?

Los Angeles. It's like looking at the future of the entire USA.

kansas city

Detroit

Santa Cruz, CA

easily the farthest left leaning of any city in the US

Branson MO

NYC

Las Vegas

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

New castle, PA

This is a serious thread, gentlemen

Explain your choices

idiot leaf is idiot leaf.....

fuck no.... KC is full of niggers

Detroit

That's actually beautiful.

nowhere in california or ny is pure america you city faggots.... maybe somewhere in kansas or nebraska, wyoming... the dakotas... Minnesota somehwere that doesnt have 300k people.... you city fucks think you guys are awesome but fail to realize most of the country isnt like that... in fact we despise it

eugene, oregon

Iv always wondered what it would be like to live in north/South Dakota I hope it's comfy

Laredo, Texas

Somewhere in Kansas.

Gatlinburg TN

the dakotas are straight up beautiful
beautiful and empty and peaceful and full of things to hunt... you brits like pheasants right? south dakota is the pheasant capitol of the states

Unironically Portland right now but they are the most leftist commies and degenerate ones and soon it will be non white like in Cali

>he's never been to Montauk or Newport Coast
Stay poor faggot.

Jacksonville FL. We can shot people without trouble, the primary church is protestant, has 3 military bases and the avg dick size is the largest in the nation. Jacksonville bitches

Anywhere in Appalachia.

God no, the traffic there is awful, on account of like 3/4 of the people who live there being over 70 years old.

Detroit indeed. It is highly symbolic of what this nation once was and how far it has fallen, because of WHO and WHAT

never been to the east coast but ive been west and it all needs to burn

Been thinking of moving to Jacksonville. Im a Catholic though, hope the Catholics there are white cubans at least

That's just a stereotype. Fishing is as close as we get to hunting... not that I wouldn't mind hunting!
I could see myself buying a old wooden house there with some land and spend my time fixing it up and relaxing on the porch In the evening.

*Bronson MO

This! And Johnson City Tennessee

We'll l'd say pheasant hunting was a fine tradition that was Lost.

This

we have plenty of fishing too

hope you like drunk indians and military faggots

more like the future of toronto, faggot

Boise, Idaho

Come home, white man.

not a bad choice really

Kiryas Joel

Join a hunting club, also, bow hunting and snaring/trapping are legal in Britain.

This. LA is the multicultural and multiracial face of America, and its beautiful.

Boston
the people are still slightly racist without being dicks and very frank
Gotta love it
america started there with a special tea party

Safest town in the world.

Is it Lesotho?

these people don't know shit. I live in Lost Angeles and its fucking horrible. too many Retards

England, arkansas

Southeast Ohio

>not protecting the identity of the fish

Fucking MSM

Belmont County?

Locals only, faggot!