ABDUL!

klein, kleinberg or koch for sure

Darker as in handsome features.

>dagos think this means them

Absolutely Slavic.

all bitches loves medcucks

>tfw green eyes, dark brown hair masterrace
stay mad blondcucks

Blonds are also always made into villains in Hollywood movies.

Blonde hair on men is hilarious, it's so feminine it's worse than red hair.

Did everyone not know this already? Piss hair and pink skin aren't masculine traits for a man to have.

If you are blond and fit you can get almost any woman by smiling. My friends girlfriends always try to cuck them with me, to the point I don't really trust women. Sometimes I feel like I can't be myself because it will draw too much unwanted attention from women.

I AM A GOLDEN GOD

same wtf..but im happy it is brown and it gets blonde on the ends when i grow it long

Tall dark and handsome isn't a meme

The dressed the lighter man like a fag and modern whites have been taught that preferring blonde hair and blue eyes is "literally Hitler." "You're not a Nazi are you, honey?!"

While they may truly prefer dark looks, there is intense social pressure to hate and reject light in favor of dark. If the mass media for the last 60 years had pushed a blonde hair, blue eyes as the ideal man, would the results be different?

what does this dumb fucking psuedojournalist think, we are gonna start policing who you date or fuck? you cant have personal preferences, you have to date within a given field outside of certain parameters. People like this need to be put in ovens.
It never gets less infuriating

I don't think any sloot is rejecting Chad on the right. Holy Hunkamoly

There's always the same guys saying the same things here. You're that Norwegian guy, then there's that other British anti-blond guy.

Red hair isn't bad because it's 'feminine" it looks like rust. Blonde hair is attractive on a masculine face - it balances out the heavy features.

well blonde men have been cucked for so long they have mostly turned into permanent boys, its is not hard to wonder why women dont want them anymore

we need to inspire and remake the blonde man

K. Keep me posted.

i was born with red hair and it eventually turned dirty blonde.
i'm italian, puerto rican and spanish, this shouldn't have happened, but somewhere down the line someone got POTATOED and here i am.

jews are trying to subvert language and rewrite history by pretending 'tall, dark, and handsome' some how means black skin.

>tfw born with blonde hair and green eyes but both became brown

Really set the mood of the way my entire life has gone.

Great, leave all the blond haired twinks to me senpaitachi.

Same. I've seen pictures of me as a kid with like platinum blonde hair it's dark blonde/ brownish now.

Nordics hate him!

Red hair is natures way of signaling a mineral deficiency, aka poor and shitty at hunting genes

>brown eyes
total turnoff

Of course it does my pasty friend.

Of course,but they prefer the one on the left though.

Nice bro science

then it's a good thing i don't live in a caveman hunter/gatherer

too bad he's gay

That's what the phrase "tall, dark and handsome" means but the Left and other subhumans have twisted it to mean non whites.

>a caveman hunter/gatherer
a caveman hunter/gatherer society*
don't know where that last word went in the first post

100% of women prefer a man with money

Women literally want your babies if you have blonde hair. shit hairs will never understand this.

arabids are not much different, literally cucking europeans for north african-euro breeds.
Blue eyes is rare for mediterraneans.
Some lebanese jihadis look whiter than the abdul al-Iberiani you posted

Your body needs the vitamin D for growth, so melanin levels start to rise during puberty.

Black hair blue eyes master race

Tell that to Chris Evans, he is God tier with blond hair, as handsome men are.

t.western coast of Norway where portugeese and spanish sailors got stranded and BLACKED the norwegians

dark blonde hair with green eyes is clearly the master race.

happens to most lighter-haired men to some extent over time. women, too, to a much lesser extent.

This is correct. Tan skin on white men is a sign of health and the state of being in shape, presumable from working outdoors.

>implying you enjoy get hit on by pic related
Can someone make it stop?

Relax blondie,no need to be hurt!
Yup.
You know,I watched dosen of CzechCasting videos,and in the interview they always ask them which type of men they like.
In terms of personality,vast majority said they like dominant,"bad boy".
In terms of looks,they said "tall,dark" euro man-very few said blond.

No wonder so many Swedes go for imported Asian women.

Genetically blacked.

>89% of all women in the entire world visits match.com
>Not knowing what segmentation is
This is why journalism isn't a real education.

>even blond
They meant blind.

Well, blonde men are overwhelmingly preferred among Asian women so enjoy your white roasties you crap haired mutt's.

happens to pretty much everyone, even black people have lighter skin before puberty

>tfw that actor is literally gay, and I'm not blonde
Relax brownie, no need to be hurt!

>but somewhere down the line someone got O'BREGONED and here i am.
ftfy

Most women have dark hair and people tend to prefer their own kind.

Varg BTFO!

>tfw born with brown hair but it became blonde

European meds truly master race

t. "Norwegian".

Is that why my pink nipples turned brown?

no, "we" don't. they will do it, or they will stop mating and the problem takes care of itself.

Other breaking news: women prefer tall men!

Show me a break up of what different kinds of women prefer and we will see. It's well known that women tend to prefer men from their own group.

I have really pale skin in the winter, but I tan easily. I look ridiculous right now from having worked outdoors since april.

My legs look like I'm wearing brown skin tight leg warmers.

Reminder that if you don't have blue eyes and blond eyebrows you are not white.

You are not Abdul!

test

>Everyone is born blonde here unless you are a shitskin. But it changes with age for many into brown or a darker blond.

It's true, it's a huge advantage in China.

yes

well more like your lighter skin tone was useful to growth because it got more vitamin D from the sun, and subsided over time during puberty.

>tfw low T blonde Bong

Thats right haha women don't want hairless pasty "blonde should only be on women" men they want there hairy muscular facial hair superior meds bruh P.S. catholic is the best red ill

Same. Blonde as a kid, hair is now brown.

The guy on the right looks tanner than the one on the left. This is how retarded they are.

trump?

We bros however

Enjoy having a supreme gentleman son!

lmao

Why is his dick where his belly button would be?

>your dick doesn't go past your belly button
shiggy

>blonde as a kid
>brown as a teen
>grey in my 20's

full circle

there's like 10 million blondes in the world and 500-800 million brown people that go at white category
now lets assume 30% of blondes are attractive
now lets assume 1% of brown monkeys are attractive
what are the numbers?
Which is more commonly seen by normies?

Nice numbers 2bh.

I know this feel

Are you artistic?

hair colour can be a feminine trait? lmao you're not very intelligent

>He still belives Aryan means blonde

Blonde is a more feminine hair color.

Also most women are already primed to think dark hair is more attractive since most attractive men in media have dark hair.

inferior dirty blondes

How do I look like this

same-ish
turned from platinum child to dirty blonde

Genetics, diet, & exercise - in that order.

Me

But can you really blame women for being attracted to founders of civilization?

>dirty blondes
That's me... b-but we are still blond, right?