HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/342462-poll-clinton-more-unpopular-than-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=7xdvgMANO9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we polled 70 D, 15 I and 15 R

every time

post yfw when trump wins 2nd term and when he creates the biggest mountain of salt the world has ever seen

>Clinton

>Checked

>HOL UP
You mean to tell me the left's favorite President in 60 years had a better approval rating than literally Hitler? smdh

>action is 2D ever in US history
heh good thing Trump operates on dimensions past the second and third

Trump has only 8% chance of winning. We cant let him near those nuclear codes!

>he thinks Obama gave Trump the real nuclear codes

Post the source

>Push (((polls)))
>KYS

>Asking 950 democrats and 50 republicans if they like trump
>most of them say no
DRUMPF BTFO HIS APPROVAL RATING TAKEN FROM OUR OFFICIAL (((POLL))) IS 10 PERCENT HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER????????

why is the MSM still pushing the polls? They got BTFO.

fuuuuuuuuk is this gonna be one of those threads now?

Post yfw trumps presidency is such a failure you have to resort back to posting >yfw's for next election 3 years away

I don't believe these polls.

Under rated

Why don't you go back and check those digits, you disrespectful little cuckshit. Don't make me come over there and pound that boipussy.

Yet, Trump still polls higher than Clinton.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/342462-poll-clinton-more-unpopular-than-trump

>Win again
>"This just in Trump's approval rating is 5% HAHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE THE REEL WINNERS!"

My 401k has never been higher. Fuck Blumpfh.

This stuff is made up and meaningless. You don't need to post threads about it ever again.

No. This is what I'm saying. Before he gets the "real" codes! There's still time.

ya calm down, you over poll dems , and they're fake anyways

>Rassussen poll - closest to not fake is still at 41% and even that's suppressed,

do you recall 98% chance of winning?

So they polled liberals on their approval of the conservative leader? Sounds about right.

>Trump is going down
>THEY ARE JUST POLLING DEMS!!!!1111!!! POLLS MEAN NOTHING

>Trump's approval goes up
>HAH DEMS BTFO LOL KEKS LIBTARDS

If his numbers go up even with bias methods then they're fucking up badly.
Same applies to the election, funny how the numbers went from 25-30% and suddenly to 50 in the last month to cover their asses.
Don't even pretend they bothered to collect that info in an non bias manner.

>No proof it's non-bias
>doesn't know how statistical surveying even works
>having to use these double standards that excessively
inb4 her emails

>No proof it's non-bias
Literally the election.

everyone agrees that Washington is full of scum that needs to be eradicated. I would be more concerned if he was popular. as it stands right now the hatred for this man coming from everywhere only cements my belief that he is exactly what we need right now.

That wasn't a poll, it was a BS Huffington post algorithm. 538 had him at about 30% chance of winning on election day.

He barely won against a human pile of shit and half of his rallying cry was "what have you got to lose". All he has left is his base supporters. Crying "fake news" can only help so much.

>70 years

ftfy, Kennedy was only 54 years ago.

>polls
>98% chance Clinton victory

This is how much you can trust these popularity polls.

You can be impeached or start an illegal war and still be more popular than Donald Trump. According to these """"""""""""""""polls""""""""""""""""""

>prediction based on polls is the same as current estimation of approval

Ok, disagree if you want but don't be retarded about it.

The democrats have no candidates, Biden is a pedophile and Bernie is a scam artist and retard, both of them are on the bring of death. Maybe they'll run Mark Zuckerberg although he's too much of a lizard person to have a chance of winning.

Who gives a green fuck about approval. Trump's main qualities included:
1. Not being Clinton.
2. Not doing retarded SJW bs
3. Maybe doing some based stuff like Wall
He's done 2/3, so not bad. Fuck what he does now, he's served his purpose.

Ok but your comment was still silly. And you know jackshit about Clinton if you think she's an "SJW".

Actually most hate of Clinton on Sup Forums comes from people who dislike her neo-con or neo-lib qualities it seems.

Did you just assume my Clinton knowledge? No I know she's been a chameleon all her life. There are too many reasons I have for hating her to list.

>Greg Price
>Most recent articles include "8 NFL fantasy busts that could ruin your 2017 team"

Yeah, I'm sure he's reliable.

he could fuck small nigger boys with a huge approval rating if he would just BUILD THE FUCKING WALL ALREADY

Trump is legendary

>no source, just my asspain and my gut speaking

>believing polls after they've completely exposed themselves during the election

>mfw American empire collapses before Trump's term is even up
Can't be POTUS if there is no US.

Yea u remember when bill Clinton got impeached.

checked

Fake news. All polls are fake. The poll of Berkeley students doesn't mean shit.

>trusting ((((((((POLLS))))))))))

Remember when Hillary landslided Trump by +15 points in every state?

>99% of polls showed hillary winning by HUGE numbers
>fake poll after fake poll comes out and is BTFO when something different happens.

YOU CAN TRUST ME ON THIS ONE! I WOULDN'T LIE TO YOU!

didn't the entire media defend bill?

>media beating the drums of war looks stupid without warhawk Hillary in charge
>WaPo literally had CIA write urging an intervention in Syria
>the establishment is currently losing its mind trying to get rid of Trump
>who boneheadedly doesn't know how USA gets its power and hegemony from

>Media defended Bill
>Cucks in the Senate refused to even read the evidence that the House put out
>RINOS are the biggest traitors and need to be dealt with first.

>in every state

Literally never happened.

If you tracked the area under the curve between Hillary and Trump's points it was very close. When pollsters say that Hillary had something like a 80% chance of winning it was based off a 5 point lead days before the election. Not an actual 90-10 split in polls.

>more crime happens where more people live.
IMAGINE THAT!
Kill yourself.

>polls say

It's almost like there's a media smear campaign against him

>but Hillary Clinton: the argument

this is horrible, to bad you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xdvgMANO9w

Only absolure retards think this presidency has been a """"failure"""". The establishment is losing its mind with Trump in power.

Found the jew / nigger / cuck

These are the places where there are very few whites. So 3rd world shitskins gonna 3rd world shitskin