Check out this border! Russians and Kazakhs are super capable

Nope! Actually they're fucking retarded. Literally in a second I drew a better border (red line). This is proof Slavs and Mongols are not as caring towards aesthetics as us Aryans. Literally such a retarded, fucking ugly border.

This boarder isn't bad at all. Have you seen Belgium and the Netherlands?

*border
for fucks sake

>geometric shapes are aesthetic
>curves are aesthetic

wrong.

reminder that the most aesthetic country borderwise is Romania

that's not the topic at hand.

Fuck off Amerifat

It doesn't matter in the slightest if the border isn't smooth though. Why would a country give up clay just to not trigger your OCD?

you guys are fucking retarded

I wouldn't expect you to understand

Nice road, faggot.

But yet your the one who lives in the United States of Europe.

Now whose the retard, retard?

I'm not gonna look it up but I assume that the reason for this is the landscape surrounding these borders. Mountains and sheeeit.

You're a fucking bitch. Get off my thread you dumb bitch. Enjoy being a minority bitch. Fuck Americans!

>Huuuuu i won't research i just like to assume
Sounds like a Dane to me

low-quality b8
cf. Baarle-Nassau

this guys gets it
BTW, kpop idols are

>worshiping a negro
Denmark is worthless.

you're such a dumb fucking Russian. Literally you persecuted all your high IQ people so they emigrated to Israel. You're like a little bitch. Fuck off back to your gulag.

Kaesong is North Korea you dumb mudslime.

1/10
OP at least had a modicum of originality

booooo

(and, I speak more languages than you
suck on it)

At least I'm not a burger hiding behind an EU flag.

exactly you bitch. notice how the DPRK road goes into your country? I circled it for you xD

get your fucking act together...

HAHAHA shut up dumb russian. You need to attend to your crumbling nation.

HAHHAHA EVER HEAR OF A PROXY OR IS DENMARK STUCK IN THE DARK AGES STILL? I'm not American and I spit on that stupid "country"

Your country is composed of square states, i wouldn't brag about border aesthetic

>Proxy
>ID doesn't change

Whatever faggot. I'm off to bed.

Kaesong is a manufacturing complex we use as pretty much the only direct contact between the north and the south. SK companies pay NK workers slave wages to do manufacturing jobs for them. SK gets slave labor and NK gets some much needed foreign currency in their economy. Learn about a topic before you speak out and end up looking like an idiot.

There are also train tracks that run between NK and SK, as reunification is a goal for many political parties. These trains have never seen use though.

It was Soviets in charge of border drawing. And to be fair it was basically within one country. But when USSR collapsed nobody bothered, they just left preexisting ones.

I'M NOT AMERICAN YOU DUMB WHORE! READ THE FUCKING THEAD FUCK YOU!

THAT'S BECAUSE I SELECTED THE EUROPEAN FLAG YOU STUPID DANISH BITCH!!!!!!! I SPIT ON THE USA!

YEAH THEY AREN'T IN USE SO BASICALLY UOU'RE JUST KEKED BY DPRK! ENJOY YOUR "ROAD" YOU MAKE ME SICK!

That's just a testement to their dumbass IQ just like how Denmark, Germans, and Nordics are all fucking idiots so are Russian bitches.

Are you literally retarded?

ahahah nice argument! You know they are in control of that road?! Get roasted! "hmm let's just keep the road even though it's not in use because uhhhhh symbolism!" Nice try! Enjoy your kpop being americas bitch and America is fucking stupid.

I'm fucking raging at you because you are all fucking retarded.

it was
it is
AND IT WILL BE

POCCИЯ BEЛИКAЯ, EДИHAЯ, HEДEЛИMAЯ!
OT ЛЬBOBA ДO БУХAPЫ!
OT BAPШABЫ ДO ПOPT-APTУPA!
OT ГEЛЬCИHГФOPCA ДO ФOPT-POCCA!

БOЖE, ЦAPЯ ХPAHИ!

Okay moron let me spell this out for you: Borders are not decided on aesthetic. They are decided with long and bloody wars usually. That is why nobody ever wants to give so much as an inch. Often they follow geography, like rivers, hills or mountains because those are usually the places that are easiest to defend.

HAHA EVERYBODY LOOK! HE"S USING THE LANGUAGE OF RETARDS! WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU, caжa! WE THOUGHT YOU WERE A MUTE!

>North American
stfu you know nothing of history and honestly you're only slightly less retarded than the USA (United States of Assholes)

Trying to explain facts to OP is not possible because he's dumb as hell or this is a troll thread. Probably both. Save yourself the effort.

You're so retarded you don't even see what a bitch you are. get off my fucking theread please.

You see that thing called your ID. Even if you change your flag we can see that it is still just you. Since you posted earlier with your geographic flag, we know you are an American. Glad to know you hate your own country.

IT'S A FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKIIIIINNNNGGGGGG PROXY THAT'S STILL ON I CHANGED THE FLAG BUT MY PROXY IS STILL ON I'M NOT A FUCKING AMERICAN

I'M LIRERALLY ON THE VERGE OF FUCKING TEARS BECAUS 5YOU ARE ALL SO RETARTED

>eating such a low-quality bait

just how new you are, user? I mean, I knew Canucks are a little slow, but c'mon

Border between the Netherlands and Belgium

Luckily for the Dutch they only need a passport to cross into real countries.