English girl + russian boy

does Sup Forums consider this race mixing?

Of course. Look at him, he looks like a fucking nigger. Slavs are NIGGERS.

he is a bit mongoloid looking desu. but most russians dont look like that imo.

Inter-species

not at all, their children will identify as either russian or english, unlike half-nigs or or half-gooks.

SLAVED

just saying russian means nothing, there are white russians, there are asian russians and so on. I know a family english guy and a russian woman, both white, blue eyed, they daughter, around 15yo is a fucking 10/10

Nah, Euros and Slavs are acceptable, I have had a few Slavic gfs, though they need to be easy on the booze, aside from that they are normal, except for some mild criminality. Close enough to not be considered racemixing/beastiality.

I thought Brits are pretty big on that class thing, and since they consider Slavs lower class, British women don't go for them

This is fine.
Although brits are a bit dysgenic at this point.

It's the worst combo. Our women are dogs and their men are pre-historically ugly.

I exclusively fuck Slav girls, though. Their average is the highest among any race/ethnicity.

lol imagine understanding that average Chinese IQ is higher than average white IQ, but still thinking that it's a mistake for whites to couple with Chinese.

not racemixing nor really a problem. maybe if all british women get russian guys they would clean up the UK for them, unlike their british counterparts.

Slavic women are godtier blessed with great genetics

Slavic men are mongoloid orcs you see in fantasy novels

They both look quintessentially British

>divide and conquer thread

sage

and

r
e
p
o
r
t

No thats fine. This can only make us stronger.

>Does Sup Forums consider two white people in a relationship race-mixing?

>I exclusively fuck Slav girls
£5 says you're a virgin who got rejected by Sharon

low class women do

>he is a bit mongoloid looking desu
He's not mongoloid looking at all, you are just thinking this because he's not a dolichocephalic nord. Actually his face is almost exactly a "pure" cro-magnon type, similar to the early I-Es and many modern slavs today

are they not both white..... this is fine. id bone the fuck out of some russian bitches

I approve.

It's actually an upgrade. The average Britbong sucks massive black cocks and enjoys it. Case in point their entire fucking country.

It's about as close as it gets to the real thing. Slavs are white but lower-tier whites. Lower than the Irish

i dont think shes a rich british girl though. the working class brits are proud to be working class and hate the upper class from what i noticed when i travelled in uk.

That is not the case, unless you are talking about hooking up with some sluts in a pub/club, if yes then just show some money and sluts will be all over you

No, but that skull-hugging haircut is a major red flag.
t. Russian burger

t. Supreme Gentleman

Western women are crying out for strong alphas, Slavic men are best of both traits. Masculine and white, the children will look like the parents and the man is what women desire.

>t. chang

Irish are pretty much in control of the entire US government cancuck, and slavs have done more for civilization than a shitty country with a leaf for a flag.

Women searching for foreign dick is always treacherous in my eyes. Even if he's white, it's weird and gross. Why not someone you have more in common with? That his "otherness" probably turns her on is a big red flag to me.

If he was raised in England I guess it wouldn't be as bad but still. Bitches and whores.

KEK

That pic shows us the current state of that kikish shithole perfectly. Also enlightens us about the basedness and humanity of the ruskies.

>HYBRID ASIAN/EURO MASTER RACE! IQ!!!
Everyone here immediately knows you have autism. Nothing you can ever say will convince them otherwise LMAO

>most russians dont look like that
Spotted the slav-looking "European".

If you hide behind a meme flag you are in fact 0% white.

I thought Russian guys were handsome

Literally looks like le liberator. Slavs are not white.

I can't tell the difference between an Anglo and a Slav

She could pass as a slavette, so it doesn't look like "racemixing". Her gopnik boyfriend is also more attractive than the usual chav but I don't dig his Auschwitz hairstyle.

Wow sure showed him huh? Go feed Jamal's kids you fat cuck.

But you have an ameritard flag too????

This triggers the Aryan.

>Imagine being so cuckolded you shit upon your own nation and participate in its own destruction instead of fighting.

Yes. Waste of Slavic genes for some slag

You're a long way from Tipperary, Paddy.

>I thought Russian guys were handsome
Why on earth would you believe that? Do you not understand the nature of memes? They are all real.

Choose, but choose wisely, for as the true monarch brings life, his identical first cousin's family all get murdered by Jewish Communists.

It makes slavs weaker and rot with your degenerate anglo kike "culture"

I want that 5 quid.

This isn't /r9k/, faggot.

>Lower than the Irish

A reminder that all the smart Irish left Ireland after the potato famine and left the fuckers to rot.

I wanted to sarcastically say yeah of course and then counter it with 'who cares, they're both uggos', but then I clicked on the pic and saw the girl isn't -that- bad, while the guy looks subhuman.

>muh bois aren't pwetty
What kind of bois do you like? Are you a bug chaser?

NO.

They will make healthy white children

Now begone with you, master baiter

Chinese fake their numbers via selective sampling all the time.

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

>thats right northern European native, you're not white but me as a 50% mutt am the whitest of all and get to decide who is white and who is not!

>A reminder that all the smart Irish left Ireland after the potato famine and left the fuckers to rot.
We got the cream of the crop? Oh God Ireland must be literal hell on earth.

Also, Paddy, you have to go back.

It's not even that. The real issue is high levels of immigration. If you reduced it to something negligible and returned the country to at least 90% homogenous, it'd be a non-issue.

There is nothing wrong with the odd mixed white/chinese couple. Just don't promote and glorify it like it's some sort of moral imperative.

Further, in a few generations we should literally be able to pick the race of any given baby, and grow babies in wombs. You can have your 100% bavarian phenotype space colony regardless, so long as general stability is maintained and 3rd world immigration greatly reduced.

This is me right now
pretty good desu

artificial wombs, I mean. Why can't i edit on Sup Forums, this is as bad as twitter.

I thought I'm the only one, anglos and slavs look often eerily similar.

>girl
Too manly

>when your gf's brain is larger than yours

For a bongistani she's quite qt

No.

lol Russia is huge it has lots of different phenotypes

>this is what Americans actually believe

Keep being an easy laugh m8

>anglo girls are ugly

not at all imo. that bitch is a very good example of what walks around on that island. very typical. I can easily tell she's from there and not from any of the 'Slavic' countries.

Watch it Jan Pawel. I'm gonna Anschlüß your President's daughter.

a true monarch is something we havent had for hundreds of years, all current monarchy should be gassed (together with their masters)

captcha: walmart

C'mon dad, we need to focus on the real issue here. Irish genocide. How do we make it happen? Also ARYANDIED DAY: Episode III
t. Achmed

Who gives a shit?
According to some Sup Forumsacks more than half of Europe isn't white
Sup Forums judges "whiteness" by some completely arbitrary standards made up by basement-dwelling neckbeards/rednecks

>as he posts on Sup Forums

Oops forgot the pic.

Why are all Anglo girls in NZ at a max 8/10? Most are 5/10
The only nines and tens in NZ are part Maori

He is mordovian you fucking dumbfucks. And let me say...Fuck off from Slavs you crazy anglo-cucksons you know nothing about early indo-Europeans in East and their woes

Who is this girl? Isn't she the polish president's daughter?

Ok, without using google. Is that an anglo or a slav? pic related.

If he had a fashy richard spencer haircut you'd all be calling this guy 100% aryan nordic übermensch, fuck off with your memes

he looks like a fucking monkey. Shaving your hair to that length should be illegal unless you're in the military or prison.

she looks more like irish or german than anglo scum.

he looks like typical eastern block mongrel.

both look untrustworthy, she looks like a prostitute that would steal, and he looks like he would stab you in the ally with his "mate-iooos" for 40 bucks.

Shit tier general and a huge faggot who got what was coming to him.

looks balkan

That's not really how our class system works. A well educated slav, say someone that graduated from moscow state university that presents well and had a decent amount of money would be considered higher class than most middle class brits. DESU our class system doesn't really extend to people that aren't British.

no

but anglo-saxons are much weaker and much less endurable than russians, so he will improve some genetic inferiorities of this anglo-saxon woman

t. slav asiatic hiding behind a meme flag

Yes, he shouldn't have settled for a subhuman Anglo.

Slav most likely, looking at the nose. Surely people from other countries CAN look different. Or perhaps unknown, ya see? But with that girl in the OP not at all.

He actually looks like typical russian. And it's not mongoloid genes, it's fetal alcohol syndrome.

Meh. Least he's white.

Your retarded opinions should be illegal but we can't all have what we want

that might be because some "slavs" are actually anglo admixture

All Russians & Slav males look like tracksuited Jews with crew cuts, why is this?