/valhalla general/ Daily reminder Jesus Christ promotes globalism

Multiple Gods claim to be the most powerful and they must have a trial of strength to show which one is true

Odin is the father of all of the Gods. He's worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor and nobility. He is not a jealous God, he honors any cultural belief system. It isn't only through him that you reach heaven. There is a whole pantheon of Gods to choose from, yet in no way does Odin demand absolute loyalty

While the Old Testament does not support the idea of an afterlife, the (Judeo-) Christian Church adopted the idea, somewhat because it was a common belief of the pagans it was trying to convert

The Church would allow any pagan custom as long as these pagans would recognize the supremacy of Jesus Christ, with the Pope as his agent on earth

I get it. Survival was at stake, it became more important than beliefs. Thus the unity that furthered survival and growth came to the fore. The foundation of the true religion was quickly abandoned when it was perceived to be counter-productive to survival at that time

However, things have changed. Jesus cannot save us. Christianity has become a religion that promotes globalism

Who would you follow into battle?

Jesus:
>jew
>probably homosexual
>pacifist
>let himself get captured and killed
>sandnigger

Odin:
>one eyed long bearded warrior or warriors, uses a spear
>travels with wolves, ravens, and an eight-legged steed
>seeks greater knowledge
>created the world and has many sons
>will greet you in Valhalla when you die in glory

>>>/reddit/Larp

I doubt it's as much Christianity that promotes globalism more than it is idiots trying to justify idiotic behaviors with pseudo Christian ideas and half-quotes.

It doesn't take much to 'gta' a religion

My sincerest apologies, (((liberator))) of my country

>Jew shilling for Christcuckery
Colour me surprised.

I thought Germany was colored enough.
But who am I to refuse? As you wish.

Fucking jew

I speak to you now as a brother, but if you are from Holland or the south you are not. Anyway, it is odd how we follow a religion that has eredicated our former religious practice, if it were to die out, it died out, but it was forced onto us - partly maybe, but still partly.

Even so I think there are some aspects of Christianity that are alright. However I think neither Christianity nor Norse paganism will work on us, both are foreign. I think it would be better to follow a new ideology with some traditional values.

However, homogenisation of social class, and capitalism with liberalism (how we use it in our language, so classical liberalism) makes it hard for such an ideology to florish. The current systems selects for ideology that does not restrict itself, no self-discipline; instead it selects for consumerism and conformity, because capitalism thrives on that.

I like you Shlomo.
Europeans aren't redpilled yet.

>I speak to you now as a brother, but if you are from Holland or the south you are not.
Between you and me this is banter, don't tell anyone else.

Of course you like me
I am best ally

White than you will ever be and if there are shitskins here, it is because of YOU and the Christcucks.

KYS

There is no need to thank me

Prime bantz kike

Wrong , I'm Greek Orthodox and who isn't Orthodox can fuck off, he's a heretic .

One eye symbolism. Illuminati satanism confirmed. Get right with Jesus Christ and you will be liberated from all religious and ideological extremists who want to control you.

Nuts in all ways. Impressive.

I'm happy to serve in your liberation from satanism.

Jesus is a gaynigger

Better start with the liberation of your own country from Islam, Swedecuck.

Islam is just another form of satanism.