What the fuck happened to Sup Forums and white nationalism? Where did these (((civic nationalists))) come from?

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums and white nationalism? Where did these (((civic nationalists))) come from?

I keep seeing these shit threads but none of the "civic nationalist" threads that they keep complaining about.

white nationalism is dead

instead, you're going to have to settle with kekistanis, alt-lite, magapedes, deus vult-larpers, based latinos4trump, etc. Make sure you watch your daily "sjw rekt/cringe compilation" video on youtube and use the term "redpill" to describe hating feminists.

Yeah, I'm not gonna waste my time trying to stop racism in nazi town.

plebbit left overs from the election, they will adapt or leave eventually

Fuck off cuck

Do you suggest to hate black people even more?

SJWS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!!!!!!!

BASED BLACK MEN AND BASED JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGAPEDES UNITE

yup, the alt-kike movement was created to herd gpeople away from white nationalism and make sure they're good goys that suck off based black men and take theyir views from subversive degenerate Jew e-celebs. Alt-right plebbitors are the SJWs of the right and they've taken over Sup Forums, this place is fucking dead.

Why are racists so obsessed with black mens' penises?

The only way to get back to NatSoc Sup Forums is to rangeban all Americans.

sry ameribros, it's a sacrifice you will have to make.

Holy shit that's a lot of voters.

And then Germany will save the white race

A simple wordfilter ban on all this "kek", "based", "salty", "awoo" reddit faggotry will drive nu-Sup Forums away

because it's their only redeeming quality

They're mainly confined in /ptg/ thank god.

>kekkistan reddit fag doing the historicaly illiterate divide and conquere
I doubt anybody here is suprised

The only type of nationalism worse than civic nationalism is white nationalism. It's degenerate, socially crippling, ideological poison.

Hey, does anyone have the image showing the evolution of a Sup Forums user? Specificaly the one that shows someone walking in a circular room with anti white propoganda, a masher for JIDF, and ending in 2 doors labled NatSoc and Libritarian?

Posted on /wsr/ and /r/ twice but got no answer

There was a Terry Crews thread a couple days ago that had nothing but posts talking about "muh based black man. He can stay."

>senseless insults with no evidence being provided
Hello leftypol.

How far do you think white nationalism can go within your lifetime? What battles are worth fighting?

begone reddit faggot

I stand by Crews. There are no based blacks, but we're from the same hometown and Flint gotta stick with Flint

Today it was insane, like in the 2016 election times.

A shill will answer this post with the requested pic.
Sad.

They're disgusting little cucks!

"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.” -Greek Proverb

PRAISE KEK!!!1111111 LOOK AT THESE BASED JEWS!!!111 THEY ARE /OURGUYS/ Xdddddddddddddddd

Consensus on Sup Forums means fuck all. This is from a literal nazi demonstration in Norway TODAY. The police also arrested a bunch of Swedes who were crossing the border to join, kek. Shit's growing, more and more redpills swallowed, I promise you.

> Where did these (((civic nationalists))) come from?
Link a single thread, you homofinn
I swear to God the whining in here is not coming from the nonexistant reddit.

Blame Sargon for adopting the meme and spreading it. People who were paying attention like myself, a nu-fag, naturally gravitated to Sup Forums.

Expect more "migrants" to come before we see a dip. Most people don't have the attention span to stay committed to white-nationalism.

This!

>Couldn't agree more

Also
>AnCom flag

You're the type we're talking about in this thread, faggot

>nigger nigger nigger lol look how random i am!
>gas the kikes race war now XDD lmfao

b is that way ->>>>>>>>>>>

DUMPING ALL THESE BASED JEWS!!!!!!1111 SHADILAY!!!!!!1111111

blow me, nigger

they apparently made some swedes signed deportation papers which means as soon you sign it you have to leave the country and never come back

never happens to the niggers tho i wonder(((why)))

MORE XDDDDDDDDDD

There's hope, don't despair. I am a newfag from the election seasons (not from reddit), but now a proud white nationalist.
Nice quote, I need to make a motivational out of it.

I think we will see more, it's becoming more and more prevalent on the anti-SJW jewtubes.

People are waking up, the problem is do they share the same values that Sup Forums have?

Kikes like (((Ben Shapiro))).

Unfortunately, any attempt in Europe to revive white nationalism would immediately be Shoah'd by the US/NATO, so it's kind of a necessity that us burgers keep our (((government))) distracted at the very least.

Subversive shilling attempting to associate nationalism with Reddit so we hate it.
In other news: Reddit users and shills are fucking retarded and will lose again in 2020

I'd rather not alienate support until we have to. Liberals are the enemy and I don't care who I have to mow down to prove it.

Murica

kek

And what's the problem with niggers and kikes who worship white culture while maintaining their heritage? There's always going to be mistakes but we need people like Sowell on our side. I don't see the case for alienating conservatives for any reason.

Then you haven't been lurking enough.

Reddit.
see:

>What battles are worth fighting?
I think this question and the question before can be answered as one. When is war nessesary? That's pretty easy, if the negative cost outweight the postive benefits of not having one. I think we will have no choice other than to defend us. To know, that with the current trajectory all this will happen well within our live time is also no mystery. So to me Family, my ethnicty/race, related kin will inherit our way of live and prospect for the Future is already enough to me to know it's worth. But if your white and all of the above points mean nothing to you, you will be froced to get on the Team your Enemy already knows your on. I think it is not a question, if it happens but when, history is clear on different cultural, religious and especially racial groups in one territory.

Yeah... and for every person you see proudly being a NAZI, how many read the articles thinking "well, they're right"? 1000 for each demonstrant is guess

>shill
>ancap
lurk more post less or just kill yourself

>divide and conquer kike thread
nothanks

Tell me, would you not cut off a tumor simply because it is part of your body?

Wrong website sweetie, reddit is down the hall

>I think it is not a question, if it happens but when
I actually agree. I think we still have work to do before then and I can't put all my eggs in the war basket.

Pol was invaded by the white nationalists. With any hope they will make like their leader.

Illinois should be the first place to engrain white nationalism. Their economy will sink and many people will be looking for something to rally behind.

yes, we are currently removing you, the tumor called leftism, from civilization once and for all. thanks for asking.

kike

The entire people on the top are complain about other people.

>taking the flags at face value
I mean, I am half a fag, but you didn't know that

I'm not leftist, I just think that CivNats and kekistani niggers are parasites.

>And what's the problem with niggers and kikes who worship white culture while maintaining their heritage?
It's an utopian premise. You can't stay the same, while being something you aren't. They worseship it for their own ends, this is the tragedy and the down fall of the multiracial society. The essence of white society the high trust fair play, will be lost and is already to a great extend.

my guess is this is a redditfag infestation
although this could be leftypol larpers, not sure

This pic really needs to be updated.

I dig this one. It's like... the superiority is off the fucking charts.

You're going to see them for a brief spell, then these faggots will disappear back into their skeptcuck comment sections on JewTube

"Alt-right" folks have not migrated fully to white nationalist. I think most of them are in fear of being called racist, losing their jobs, etc.

Half of them have not grappled with the idea of being able to kill someone else.
Half of them hope someone else will do it.

The rest wind up here.

>There's always going to be mistakes but we need people like Sowell on our side. I don't see the case for alienating conservatives for any reason.
It ain't mistakes or failures, it's all predicatable. You just refuse to look at the evidence presented by History and Biology. The outlier is a curiosity, but still the outlier and of little meaning to greater hole.

National Transhumanism > Civic Nationalism and White Nationalism

that is one seriously cringe pic

history moar newfag
There has never been so many different races and religious/political ideologies in one place at one time without war. If your argument is we are post-war, we can simply laugh that out the building.

>Thinking a whites-only society wouldn't be successful as fuck

Kys.

>mr. nosengoldberg

ITT: people from 2016 call each other newfags

I promise I don't post on Reddit ever. They're as much of a problem as anyone else. But what I'm cautious of is being able to speak within acceptable political discourse in public. It's the only way we can communicate our ideas outside of Sup Forums and it does change minds. We have to stop larping and win the country back for conservatives. What comes after might be ethnic cleansing or mass deportation, but I don't think we need to feel we're desperate just yet.

>There has never been so many different races and religious/political ideologies in one place at one time without war
What, except today you mean? Start the fire.

You 'white nationalists' remind of my friend. He has radical thoughts but is too 'cool' (read cowardly) to openly advocate any of these beliefs. All the people who spill the same BS as he does after 3 beers threaten his existence as lone wolf contrarian.

He is just waiting for something to happen wthout contributing to any change, because no other group is pure enough for his super subjective version of the future. So instead of choosing the lesser of two evils or at least advocating his ideas he is silent as a fish and larps as some form of pseudo intellectual natsoc.

Same mindset as a centrist. Set yourself up as a super special snowflake and don't take a stance for anything.

Say what you want about reddit and centipedes , but at least they got an American president elected, while you are just larping n mama's basement.

So you're saying we need to make a new term for posers who LARP they are Mr. Robbit ?

Got any suggestions Goon?

that pic was originally a bit more subtle, especially the noseberg part. it looks like it was made more obvious so that the megapedes on Sup Forums can get it

What? Ethnic homogeneity is the normal and natural state of humans. Literally every single white nation on earth was 90%+ white for 99.999% of human history. When Europe and the US were almost completely white they built the most powerful and successful civilizations to have ever existed. Nearly every non-white country today is still ethnically homogenous and has no mass-immigration.

Japan is almost 100% Japanese. Is it socially and ideologically cripppled? What about China? Korea? Thailand? Liechtenstein? Switzerland? Iceland?

The crime rate today in London is 1400% higher than before mass immigration, but you think it was the Victorian era was when the U.K. was degeneate and crippled?

Hopefully to the point where we can raise white sons and daughters without it being an act of child abuse. Any and all battles are worth fighting for that.