Republican President

>Republican President
>Republican Senate
>Republican House
>Republican Supreme Court
>Republican State Governors Majority
>Repuclican State Legislature Majority
>Republican Legal Court of Appeals Majority

>Economy downgraded. Only 0.5% growth, recession imminent, as dollar loses value
>Losing against Syria
>Losing against China
>Losing against Mexico
>Losing against Europe
>Losing against Everyone
>only about 1/3rd of cabinet positions employed. Relying almost entirely on "interims"
>has been sacking his tiny cabinet on a seemingly weekly basis, as even those closest to Trump are saying "He's fucking pissing us off." and "I've lost my patience with Trump."
>Zero politics get done, just constant rehashing of "M-MAGA" and Russia connections and hating CNN
>No Wall
>No Healthcare fix
>ZERO tax reform
>No Immigration reform
>No nothing except petty in-fighting and twitter wars with checkmarks
>Approval rating sub-30%, and expected to go below 20% by next year.

Seriously, and unironically, what the fuck is happening? This isn't even a shill post, I voted for Trump. It's been 6 months now, and literally everything has been imploding. Pretty much the only ones still oblivious to this are the magapedes from /r/Le_Donald and Summer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Strange. Almost as if both establishments have been against Trump the entire time.

>Seriously, and unironically, what the fuck is happening?

You elected a 70 year old teenage girl

That Trump is a failure is a surprise to absolutely no one, he never marketed himself particularly well.
The question is how the fuck did you fags actually fall for his blatant lies? Why did you EVER think he'd be competent?

What? 1Q GDP was +1.4%, 2Q was +2.6%.

BUT BUTBUT HE MAKE DEAL HE SAY FUNNY LINE ON SHOW SAY YOU QUIET HE MAKE DEAL LIKE JAPANESE!

Are there people left on Sup Forums who really support Trump?

I only check one thing you posted.
The economy has grown 2.9% since Trump's inauguration.

I'm sure your using numbers you pulled from your ass, on all of this, because mine are from CNN and they hate Trump.

I don't know goy-- I mean fellow republican! All i know is that we MUST CONTINUE to support our greatest Ally, ISRAEL!

SodomyBlue out in force tonight

dude he has been in office for like 7 months... give him some time man like wtf

MAGA

I love when shills say "I'm not a shill"....

As if that's all you have to do to hide your shill-ness.

Gtfo shill. And you better get fucking banned. I got banned for making an actual political thread about Tomi Lahren, so this shit better not be allowed.

You've gotta admit it's entertaining to observe shitstorm after shitstorm, even if it's gonna come back to bite us all in the ass later. Personally, this is why I voted Trump, and so far I'm not disappointed.

Maybe we'll learn a few lessons from all of this. I want Trump to be the wake-up call that gets Republicans to finally get their shit together, knocks Democrats off their pretentious high horse, and make both parties start appealing to moderates and compromise instead of extremism. Probably not, but no harm in hoping.

another not a shill here, your president fucking sucks at getting shit done.

Might be the best description yet!

Still, better than shillary.

>define losing

Shills gonna shill their slide threads.

SAGE
A
G
E

That's a perfect description.

spbp

The world hasn't descended into total nuclear war as Killary promised, so I'm dandy, thank you very much

You're an idiot. There will never be a nuclear war.

0/10 pasta

I kek'd..

i fucking maga'd all the way during the election years and yes, i had my doubts of him winning. i was euphoric that he won too. but you'd have to be a complete faggot to not admit that trump's admin hasn't been a complete failure so far. even goddamn coulter said this.

And those few people he has employed hate each other with a passion and are in the middle of beeing abandoned by their whore wives. Also, Melania will leave Trump once he is done (one eay or the other)...

I don't care. He has single Handedly put in motion the most hardline stance on immigration since 1965. More Hispanics were deported than the amount of Hispanics who arrived in the US between July 1st 2016 - July 1st 2017. The demographic change has never been slower and the population pyramid isn't that bad. 57% of millennials are white 62.5% of gen X is white 67% of boomers are white 75% of whatever is left of the silent/greatest generation is 75% white. Besides for spics and Muslims whites have higher birth rates than every other sub group in the country and white Christian/conservatives still have the most kids at 2.5. As of 2017 53% of newborns are white and Gen Z is said to be only 54% white but white Gen z'ers will be more conservative than their parents and grandparents. We are more similiar to Israel,Macedonia,or Brazil.

BTW than anyone Western European nation,Canada,or australia. There has been no dominant distinct group is the US since 1775 when those of English ancestry became a plurality.

>Economy downgraded. Only 0.5% growth, recession imminent, as dollar loses value
The growth last quarter was 2.6% retard. And the dollar is the strongest its been in years. Stopped reading your babble after that statement.

>i fucking maga'd all the way during the election years and yes, i had my doubts of him winning. i was euphoric that he won too. but
lol nice pasta

Trump will do better in his second term.

Why do you like trump?

8 MORE YEARS MOTHERFUCKERS

GIMME A HELL YEAHHHHHH

FUCK YEAHHHHH

WINNNGING

I'lll fuck yo all up beta libshit bitches

HELLL FUCKING YEAHHHHHHHHHH
KEK WITH ME MY BROS

LET"S MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

He still tweets more than one.

>losing against Syria
Stopped reading there.

Sage the neo-liberal creep to death. MAGA.

Literally unironically this.

>Economy grew at 2.6% in the second quarter.
>$1.6 billion towards 70 miles across Arizona. More to come.
>Sanctuary cities getting BTFO
>Illegal immigration down 75 percent
>5.7 million votes confirmed done by illegal immigrants
>Sunnis warring against themselves
>Iran knee deep in water crisis
>Venezuela going to need US help
>China signing a huge coal and beef deal with the US
>China curbs coal sales with North Korea, plunging their coveted hackers to scrounging for cash
>DWS BTFO with the Awan scandal. More to come.
>PoC realizing Democrats are full of shit
>$100 billion debt payed down.
>Democrats realize Russia connections are pushed to hide the fact they are bleeding activists and partisan troops sick of the social justice, anti-white bullshit
>Five year ban on lobbying and a Lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign governments by former White House officials aka Deep State
>Pro-Life Poll Surge. He repealed the Obama mandate that forced states to fund Planned Parenthood and he reinstated the Mexico City Policy, which keeps American tax dollars from going to International NGOs that promote abortion.
>Signed executice order to cut DoJ funding of sanctuary cities. Those wbo fail to comply are now criminals and liable to lose their offices.
>Withdrew from TPP. Face it, Graysonbros and Berniebros wanted this all along.
>Keystone and Dakota pipelines approved
>Judge Motherfucking Gorusch
>Focus on rebuilding our manufacturing instead of foreign adventurism. Then fuck ISIS into oblivion

I got more.

I dont like him, just like I didnt like W. Bush and Obama, but democracy is not about who is the best for the job, its a popularity contest, and Trump has built an entire empire around his Trump brand.
Americans voted for Bush cuz he "looks like I fella I would drink a beer with"
Americans voted for Obama cuz "we gotta change"
Americans will vote for Trump cuz "MAGA"

No offense i like him for fucking non whites over.

someone FUCKNG CHECK EM OTHERWISE I CAN:T GO TO SLEEP FUCKHEADS

seriously not cool

>non whites

Are shills even trying to blend in?

I can't time stamp to prove I'm real but you should my earlier post perhaps I was too brash

*read my*

Also I mean the talk of ending birthright citizenship and austerity.

Top fucking lol

And here I thought Amazon shekels from mturk is bad.

I'm no shill.

It almost seems like the republican party is just the other side of the same jewish coin...

>WHY THE FUCK AREN'T ALL HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES FULFILLED WITHIN HIS FIRST 6 MONTHS IN OFFICE REEEEEEEEEEEE
Every time

>Russia connections
PROOF, ILL WAIT

checked myself then you inbread niggers

>which keeps American tax dollars from going to International NGOs that promote abortion.
SOMEBODYS GOTTA KILL THE SHITSKINS, WILL PAY TAXES TO KILL PACOS LEACH

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Exactly this is why OP is a faggot

you're a 70 year old teenage girl

trump being a failure is a suprise to you.

And this is why everyone hates Germans

stfu shitskin cunt

>its another "anyone who disagrees with me is a shill" episode
Man, the DTIDF is in full force

Immigration has been going so incredibly well I honestly can't believe it.

Women voted for Hillary cuz somehow having a female president would improve something.
Your reasons, whatever they are, are as valid as theirs.

Cutting down on abortion and promoting safe sex helps Africans and Hispanics being able to build stable families. Africans need it far more so. Your point?

He's really fucking dumb and is now going senile, you were told

Ya know thats exactly what ben fischbien would say.

the shills aren't even trying

Wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wah wahhhhh.I voted for Trump, and I'mma vote for him again 202. GL HF

Trump is the best president we've had in decades, OP faggot.