Masallah

masallah

islam is growing and you cant stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=islam
gotquestions.org/arianism.html
understand-islam.com/2010/02/16/understanding-islam-–-part-16-influences-on-muhammad’s-thinking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget to sage & report shill threads

4th time today. Kys.

sage

t. leaf nigger hiding behind fake flag

also stop posting same shit every hour

Ok, White extinction or White Islamization. Which one?

Always choose to fight and die rather than be foolish enough to embrace Islam. The only allah is Ha'shaitan, the beast Extermanence from the pits of Hell.

Why do they cry "Allah is greater" ...because they know they are worshiping a lower being; a fallen angel who debases the special unity between man and woman, requires people abandon common sense for rambling nonsense in the koran jokebook, and insists people pray with their faces in the dirt and asses in the air.

Anyone can see it is a cult of evil.

Extinction.

nigga what makes a muslim 'official'?
Buying your first bomb?

Sage

You aren't a Muslim until you start blowing things up.

>Anyone remember the Muslim Fad of 2016-2020 where white women with social media profiles "converted to islam" in an attempt to virtue signal and gain more attention?
>Yeah, I do. How could they possibly support Islam and LGBT, and Feminism at the same time?

sage & report him dumbasses
stop bumping this

Kill yourself

is that an english translation? If so she's breaking Islamic law..

>you cant stop it
Unfortunately I don't possess any nuclear weapons or have facilities to engineeer a virus that would kill anyone who has not consumed bacon in the past week but we can all dream, can't we.

>we can all dream, can't we.
not if you are a racist and live in britain

how about you fucking kill yourself

>Lulu
>Akkadian for a primitive being
>common name for dogs

sage

That's real fucking neato Mr. Germanfag. Does Allah also tell you to make shitty threads? What says Quran about being a fag on interweb?

I could easily make a thread about the amount of people leaving islam, its a revolving door! Sage the shill newfag..

> attention.

False dichotomy fallacy.
Kill yourself slowly, and chicken out, but die anyway.

politicallyincorrectbase.com/results.php?tag_name=islam

Islam is not a universal religion. To be a Muslim you have to be Arabic. This girl sounds like an idiot.

>islam is growing
Arianism is basically islam without the arab culture
Islam will be replaced by arianism in non-arab countries sooner or later, it's just a question of time

" Arianism is named for Arius"
" Arianism, then, is the view that Jesus was a created being with divine attributes, but was not divine in and of Himself."
gotquestions.org/arianism.html

" Quoting McGrath, “Arian Christianity is much closer to Islam that to orthodox Christianity, in relation both to its notion of God and to its understanding of the religious role of its founder."
understand-islam.com/2010/02/16/understanding-islam-–-part-16-influences-on-muhammad’s-thinking/

Holy fuck you guys are fucking dumb

He's a LARPer & a shill just fucking sage him

Do muslims realize that their hijabs and beards are like official stamps of stupidity? You're basically walking around with a sign on your forehead that says "I'm a gullible retard with poor critical thinking skills".

Genocide of all double-digit IQ individuals when?

Mashallah

This, Islam will save the white race if you let it. Giving birth is akin to the greatest of martyrdoms in Islam.

Cut off my left hand or my right?

I say fuck you and the choices you present, the white man owns this fucking planet and I'd sooner wipe out every non-white on this planet (though I'd feel bad about the east asians and would happily ally with them instead) and not have to worry about "white genocide" than take either one of your options.

that's one of the many things that makes this kind of situation so hilarious and absurd. She can't even read any of the material to which she confers divine origin.

The whole thing is so uncomfortable; it feels like when a child has an imaginary friend or gets wrapped up in a lie they've told and the parents wonder whether the child really believes what they're saying or if it's all just pretend, and they hope it's just a phase that the child grows out of. Except here we are talking about an adult. She will not grow out of it. She is stupid for life.

Fuck off again