twitter.com/AnonBabble

?????????????

NO FUCKING WAY??????

LINK?????????

>tfw you bet on PA flipping

>tfw your state becomes a meme

This... but then again it already was

Go on

NOOO FUCKING WAAYYYYY IT WAS HUURRRRR TURRRRNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Explain faggot? Link?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR FEW MINUTES OF FAME DRUMPFKINS! WATCH HOW IT FLIPS BACK TO BLUE IN NO-TIME!

SEE YOU AT THE VICTORY SPEECH FUCKING RETARDS

MADAME PRESIDENT!

Bernie still has a chance, right?

It doesn't take much for a rational man to see through the delusion.

Wtf is this?

>He still believes in Bernie
Everyone knows JEB! will win.

I-I'm w-with her n-now

IT'S PENN'S WOOD FAGGOT NOT YOURS

youve gone back in time user

Holy shit Trump's gonna win. Donald Trump is going to be president. Praise kek, we did it.

how do we harness this energy

I fucking love re-living this.

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEE

¡YEB! SURGE
S L O W
A N D
S T E A D Y

Seems like my Microwave sent me in a different worldline.

Does anyone have a link to a broadcast when this happened?

I don't exactly remember when it happened, I was too busy celebrating victory already.

I saved an extra copy :D

Bleeze clab.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

TAKE MY ENERGY FLORIDA

Noooooo it wasn't supposed to be like this!!1

Watching the CNN and MSNBC news anchors slowly going crazy and depressed was delightful schadenfreude that night.

F for that timeline

Dude seriously. What do you guys think is happening right now or going on in that timeline in an alternate reality?

I'M HILLARY CLINTON AND I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE

AAAAAAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Civil War 2.0.

this was the most fun i've ever had on the internet, and to top it off, the 9th was my birthday

Doesn't make me hate this pisshole of a state any less

youtu.be/ngpPW_Js00U?t=153

NO NO T-THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Video at Hillary's campaign HQ. youtube.com/watch?v=qrYKkwzLPSM

FLEETWOOD CITIZENS ARE ZE STRONGEST RACE IN ZE WORLD

that video is amazing. I wish there was something like this for Brexit. That was a great night too.

youtube.com/watch?v=0DCk_Meuw0A

YAASSS QUEEN SLAY

That video was hilarious the first two times I saw it, now it's jut annoying. That bitch needs a hanging.

Someone please post tha OC "Sup Forums tears will sustain me for days, even months, i will come down on this board as a vulture etc".

Hillary put a No-Fly zone over Syria.
It is an incredible possibility that the worst timeline is now going through the aftershocks of WW3.

My favorite part of that night was when Michigan flipped. I had been saying it here for months, every time someone posted the US map with predictions where Michigan was blue. I said it about a hundred times.

Another great thing about the night was when my older sister called me, she does not use Sup Forums, and while she is a Trump supporter, she didn't have her head wrapped around the electoral numbers, and was relying on the MSM for her election results. I remember it was fucking over and done for Clinton, but no MSM was calling it for reasons of ratings. And they were pretending that Clinton still had a chance.

Anyways, my sister calls me, I'm already in celebration mode, drinking my face off, because mathematically it's over. She says
>oh man, it's looking bad for Trump, I'm freaking out, he's going to lose!
I say
"where in the hell are you getting that info? It's fucking over dude!
She didn't believe me, and went on worrying until the next day. It was a great night.

Fuck dude this vid sums it up so perfectly. The shiposting, the meming, the memetics, just everything.

Your sister hot and in Michigan? I want a Trumpette.

We protected that smile ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

TYT meltdown = best meltdown

Similar situation. By 11/12 eastern I was full party mode. I was nervous going into it because I didn't think (((they))) would let them win, but when certain states were flipping I knew we had it in the bag. I was texting my dad around 12 and he still thought it was on going and I told him it was over (((they))) just didn't want to call it yet because HER TURN and shit.

Such a great night. Cured my nihilism and depression.

I can't tell you how many times I watched that this winter.

>TRUMP WILL GET PENN
NO FUCKING WAY UR KIDDING
>98% REPORTED IN
AAAAAAAAAA

Can't wait to MAGA!

This. I don't think we will ever have an election that hype ever again.

Has anything else been crossed off the list?

damn that one girl is a qt

My sister lives in Texas, she's a war veteran, and is married to an active duty army war veteran, and has 2 kids. And she is probably much older than you are.
:P she is very white though, and so is her husband, and her kids.

If the Rock does run for 2020, it might get good. Who knows who else is going to join in. It won't be as hype and celebratory, but it'll be great fun.

Unless we get a real LITERALLY HITLER candidate that promises to make America white again, that'll be better.

You're only kinda right because of Gov. Wolf's new tax plan, which is blatantly about displacing the newly red lower class.

fuck philly

WTF IS GOING ON!!!??

>Mr. Wolf's shitskin resettlement plan
Somehow nobody on his staff ever got back to me even after I overflowed the mailboxes, leaving my number.

Sad!

Reliving election day, burger, keep up

Reliving Election day? Wtf are you talking about? I just woke up from a cheeseburger coma and have no idea what's going on? Has Hillary been sworn in yet?
>Dude I know I'm just fucking around :P

now we goes end of the night

dah PA here

youtube.com/watch?v=y5zQTmkY7GI

Honest question why can't I find Middleswarth fucking anywhere in the Greater Philly area?

Wegmens doesn't have it, K-Mart doesn't have it, Giants, Walmart, etc. No place seems to carry them anymore.

Pennsyltucky came through, well I'll be damned.

what website is that?

Someone Please!

It baffles me videos about Sup Forums and Sup Forums history are getting views in the millions.

It really makes me wonder if this shit is going to get normalized, Sup Forums is now known as that whacky place with the edgy memes that fucked over Shia. I wonder how many will fall into this trap unknowingly because of it

We're only getting started.

...have i time traveled?

but we can look into that timeline
hillarybeattrump.org

same but I called Florida red over and over. the left lumped all Hispanic/Latino in as Mexicans. Florida has a huge Cuban and Rican Hispanic population that absolutely hated Obama and Clinton due to easing up on Cuba and shitting on PR respectively. that and they fucking hate Mexicans. almost all of the "Latin" races hate Mexico.

show your leaf faggot

>tfw someone saves my shitty OC
He finished Seven on the American workers section. Travel ban is approved by SCOTUS. Energy and Infrastructure act and Nat Security act are in the proposed budget.

>MADAME PRESIDENT!

of cell block D

Wall going up as we speak too, 140 miles since June.

kek