The typical southern man is what a good man should be

The typical southern man is what a good man should be.
Well dressed, handsome, gentleman, hard-working, family man, white, Christian.

I live in suburban GA (45 mins outside of ATL) and this is horseshit. The avg man around here is a dumb rural and suburban retard.

#ImStillWithHer.

Agree with everything except white and Christian

thats not what the typical southern man looks like

why do you people make up fake images in your mind about stuff you don't know about... i bet op is from the west coast or the northeast

This

Typical jealously

You forgot: makes yanks look like fucking retards

>Typical southern man
> white

Pick one.

Both

Looks too beaner to be in that category...
Spics where that outfit way too often as well

Don't you mean the idealist image of a southern man that was manufactured and sold by the country music industry?

southern christianity is pure cancer based on the rothschild scofield study bible. at our local church they basically teach that whites are basically second class citizens to jews and that we should die for israel etc. and they also recently started saying that we should deny our heritage and get rid of all confederate flags so we can get more blacks in the church

Agree with most, but a real man doesn't allow his picture to be taken, much less smile in it.

I'd imagine that where you come from there's cornbread and chicken & a lot of front porch sittin'

>Farmers provide food
>Farmers are in rural areas
>Cities live off farmers
>Farmers are Trump supporters
>Rural fags are Trump supporters
LIBERALS CANT LIVE WITHOUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS

I drove through the south, nothing but nigs and white trash. I don't know why my ancestors fought so hard to keep it in the union.
Also if you wear a cowboy hat east of the Mississippi, you look like a fucking retard playing cowboy.

Well, I'd find a different church, preferably one that knows and teaches the Bible.

> Whites are basically second class citizens to jews
Go read Galatians 3:28

Every woman around the world wants to fuck a strong southern white man with a twang in his deep voice. How can anyone else even compete?

>Christcuck
>white
pic one

Neck yourself nigger

Find a different church then. It isnt that hard

>gentleman
>family man
>christain
No
Also, define, ''well dressed''