Canadian makes a post

>canadian makes a post

>american posters: HAHAH FUKIN LEAF OMG A LEAF AHHHHH LEAF

What's with this autism? They're nowhere near as bad as yanks (the worst posters on this board by far)

>t. muhammad

A fucking proxy.

Fpbp

Burgers know deep down that their country is the furthest in the shitter so they have to constantly make fun of other countries to distract from it.

Fuck off back poo land abdul

Because Canadians have whole heartedly adopted the leaf stereotype as their own and continue to propagate it.

How original

It's almost as if american posters are just algorithms programmed to respond based on flags

>A FUCKING MEME
Do you understand?

t. Leaf

It's not very funny or based on anything they do though

>the worst posters on this board by far
those are australians.

also...
>leaf
it's syrup nigger you fucking faggot.

80% of leaf pots I even hate and call them out for it.

"This is a NO fun zone!" -OP (a.k.a. muhammed)

But #notallamericans are yankees

t. muhammed

>or based on anything they do though
it's based on them being bad shitposters and/or cucks who support leftist bullshit.

hahaha muhammed that is a popular name that muslims often have i see what you did there

>t .reddit poster

I DONT BLOODY THINK SHARIA ALLOWS THIS POST.

hahaha he said muhammed again haha

hahaha sharia thats a muslim thing hahaha

Nice proxy, Leaf.

This is an American board (stolen from Japan fair and square). Even with how far we've declined, we're still far and away the most important country. Why shouldn't we treat people from other countries like second class citizens, you are.

Self-fulfilling prophecy. A FUCKING LEAF was an Sup Forums meme to make fun of Canda's flag, not of Canadian posters being particularly shit.
Canadian shitposters took advantage of that and, knowing that anything they posted would automatically generate 5 times more (you)s, went all out.
Same with Australians.

I put spaces in my posts because I worry about americans struggling to read them

let us be honest, 90% of pol is retarded. Americans are just more honest about their retardation. They shine when it comes to education/history/science or any topic that requires actual thinking

Canadians lost any respect they once had after what their country has been doing the past 2 years with trundeau

Not too long ago, Canadians took over the mantle of Australian shitposting. During 2016 American elections, Hillary Clinton paid people to post here and some made bots to auto post. For whatever reason, (maybe the Canadian Australian shitpost war?) they opted to use Canada as their proxxy.
The result? A bunch of "Canadian" posters shit posting to flood the board with literal tosh in an atte.pt to silence actual discussion.
Hilary may have lost the war, but she won Canada...and we don't give a shit enough to care.

And you think Americans hold any respect on this board? No matter how hard you make fun of other posters you will always be 56% and declining - not even leafs are that bad

Now that's just not true. It's a meme, a lot of their posts are jokes but it's all just banter. Even if they are retarded, the posts are good.

What the fuck did I just read?

**non retard version:
Canadians forfeited all their respect after the 2 year shitfest that is Trudeau

t. 56%

>And you think Americans hold any respect on this board?
We're the majority of the board, so yes

>Canadian posts about how unfair Americans treat people and DRUMPF.
>Canadian PM gives 10 million dildodollars to a murdering terrorist.

Get out of here earl grey nigger.

lol

No, leafs are absolutely insufferable. Australian shitposts are at least funny, but leafs are just the worst.

Have you ever seen a leaf post bong? They always say the worst most cucked shit imaginable. 9 times out of 10 the leaf is A FUCKING LEAF like always, it's honestly shocking to see the type of posts that earn a BASED LEAF

>t. Muhammad

Truer words ever spoken on Sup Forums? I doubt it. Aussies are great fun and witty, pretty much the polar opposite of your average leaf post.

>t. Minority nigger

>Being such a newfag you don't know why
>Implying Canada was ever hated in the way it is now before their flag became visible

Shit american banter, just pure repetition with no effort or finesse

>Uses only flag worse than Canada to defend Canada
Thanks to you, my almnds are now activated.

Epic

You do realize this is an American board right faggot? Fuck off if you dont like it, no one will give a fuck.

Or better yet, stay and get arrested by your stupid dumbass cucked police force for "online hate speech".

>tfw you can't even fucking TOUCH my country
hahahahahaha suck my DICK you stupid FUCKS
I do whatever the fuck I want and your job is to suck me off while I do it

ah yes good goys continue to fight amongst each other

Because you can't find a country with a more cucked leader, more liberal people.

what a truly retarded image

Because unlike your Euro niggers, one drop of mixed blood makes you a non-white in America

are you ok ?

Hahahahahhah you have to be kidding

>the worst posters on this board by far
>those are australians.
the emu slaves may be baiters, but not cucks